What's new

[San Soku Space] 配管工と姫 / Plumber and the Princess (RJ181299)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ181299] Plumber and the Princess

st0rm00

Reputation score

Sorry to be a bother, but I can't find the pathway to my save file. The one previously mentioned doesn't match what I see on my computer... :(

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the save file.

I also found a way to uncensor the game, since it's flash the creator did the censorship with shapes.
Edit: fully uncensored and no pubic hair

mega:///#fm/5MkDjLbR

enjoy
How did you uncensor it? I tried doing the tutorial on hongfire but it just made the penis invisible.

Edit: I found out how to uncensor the penis, I'm now just looking for the vagina censor file.

Edit to edit: If you guys could tell me which program you're using to uncensor that would be great as doing the hongfire method is tedious, I also can't find the vagina pixel file however I found a file that seems to have something to do with it (it's a baby blue square) but when I remove it the game just crashes or it removes more than just the pixelation, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

timmys666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the shapes there is a little blue square if removed it removes the censorship

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the shapes there is a little blue square if removed it removes the censorship
If I remove that square it also makes the pipes bug out a bit (if you hover over it the pipe it shows until it's fully out then it just disappear and the buttons hover over nothing), I guess it's not a big deal though compared to the pixels though.

By the way what program do you use to edit the shapes?

Edit: Ok, I believe I successfully uncensored the latest version. Although it would still be helpful to know what program you used because it was probably more straight forward than the way I did it :p.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I remove that square it also makes the pipes bug out a bit (if you hover over it the pipe it shows until it's fully out then it just disappear and the buttons hover over nothing), I guess it's not a big deal though compared to the pixels though.

By the way what program do you use to edit the shapes?

Edit: Ok, I believe I successfully uncensored the latest version. Although it would still be helpful to know what program you used because it was probably more straight forward than the way I did it :p.
IMHO, is the best (and free) flash "decompiler" right now, so you may want to try it.

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IMHO, (Link here) is the best (and free) flash "decompiler" right now, so you may want to try it.
That's the one that I used to remove the pixelation on Peach but I couldn't use it to fix the penis because of (I assume, I could be wrong) the way that they did the censorship. They made a shape that is just the pixelated penis over top of the uncensored penis and if you remove the pixelated penis it it removes everything.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's the one that I used to remove the pixelation on Peach but I couldn't use it to fix the penis because of (I assume, I could be wrong) the way that they did the censorship. They made a shape that is just the pixelated penis over top of the uncensored penis and if you remove the pixelated penis it it removes everything.
OK, so this is a bit more tricky - let's take first scene from first file as example:
Sprite 309 uses both sprite 302 and 308, so you need to expand on the list DefineSprite (309: MDATA1_fla.M_77) and its frame 1 and remove PlaceObject2(308) Depth: 20 (bmp_old2) (308 being id of the censored sprite).
Rinse and repeat for other scenes. Last 2 (1090, 1307) have multiple frames, but removing relevant sprite from frame 1 seems to be working fine.
Same thing should work for balls, but I'll let you figure it out ;).

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, so this is a bit more tricky - let's take first scene from first file as example:
Sprite 309 uses both sprite 302 and 308, so you need to expand on the list DefineSprite (309: MDATA1_fla.M_77) and its frame 1 and remove PlaceObject2(308) Depth: 20 (bmp_old2) (308 being id of the censored sprite).
Rinse and repeat for other scenes. Last 2 (1090, 1307) have multiple frames, but removing relevant sprite from frame 1 seems to be working fine.
Same thing should work for balls, but I'll let you figure it out ;).
Thanks for the tutorial! I ended up using the method outlined on hongfire by using a script a user wrote and replacing the censored shape with nothing which ended up uncensoring everything fine. It'll be great to know how to do it the proper way now because the hongfire thing only works as long as you are on the free trial for the programs :p.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the tutorial! I ended up using the method outlined on hongfire by using a script a user wrote and replacing the censored shape with nothing which ended up uncensoring everything fine. It'll be great to know how to do it the proper way now because the hongfire thing only works as long as you are on the free trial for the programs :p.
You're welcome :).
TBH, I don't remember details of that tutorial on hongfire, but I do remember that it was kinda complicated - required few apps for one. JPEXS is my weapon of choice, cause it's extremely versatile and completely free.
As for uncensoring penis in this game, you could probably make it slightly easier, by exporting penis images, clearing those images (same size, but fully transparent), and using those cleaned images to replace images in swf.
Well, depending on the game there may be multiple ways to uncensor game, so whatever floats your boat ;).

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, would like to ask if anybody has finished uncensoring the latest patch since it added 3 new scenes? I can provide a link to the latest patch since I just bought it a couple as days ago if people need it for uncensoring.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So uhh, as much as the animations are fun and all, the gameplay is very much "meh"? What's the point of this game? :confused:

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Does anyone still have a copy of ver 3.1 or 3.2? Never got to try the newest version out before the mega link for it went dead. It would be very appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.