What's new

Character Aggressor Futa Sanae V4.0[WIP]

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Like the new version, escape is now way harder; I usually only manage to escape 1 or 2 times, which seems to be what you had intended.

I noticed that the opponent does not enter Defeated Mode reliable, but often gets defeated instead. It does not seem to be in the official documentation, but AssertSpecial has the NoKo flag. It allows the game to continue even if your character (or the other) has 0 health left.
You might use this to detect if an opponent is defeated, and then set their health to 1 and put them in the defeated state.
alright i will look into it thank you for your replied.
I can not download from the HCM,anyone can give me a mega link?
i added a mega link in HCM just go to the character again and it should pop up with the other link.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Character updated, go to hentai char mugen to download.

WHATS NEW IN THIS VERSION:

- KANAKO SPRITES AND AI IMPROVED

- SUWAKO SPRITES AND AI IMPROVED

- ADDED FACIAL EXPRESSIONS TO BOTH OF THEM DURING SEX

- ADDED CUMS EFFECTS

- ADDED THREESOME FOR KANAKO:

- CAN ONLY BE TRIGGERED AGAINST MARIKO KONJOU ALREADY UPLOADED HERE

- CAN ONLY BE TRIGGERED WHEN SUWAKO IS IN THE FIELD

- IT HAS 2 MOVES THAT RANDOMLY TRIGGERED.

- FOR NOW IT WORKS BETTER IN 1VS 1 MATCHES, SANAE VS MARIKO KONJOU

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those wondering why they find no download link:
Due to the char being interpretable as loli Handy does not upload them here. Search for them on hentaicharmugen.

edit:
It is possible this time around to disable sex damage for the AI?

edit2:
Love the threesome animation.

edit3:
The two girls sometimes use the threesome move against Sanae herself, but it bugs out.

edit4:
It would be nice if Sanae could start the threesome move somehow, maybe a certain command during one of her own sex moves.

Last edited:
OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those wondering why they find no download link:
Due to the char being interpretable as loli Handy does not upload them here. Search for them on hentaicharmugen.
Weird i thought that i clarified that in the main post. Im going fixing that later on.
edit:
It is possible this time around to disable sex damage for the AI?
Do you mean disable damage when versing sanae as a player or disable damage when playing as sanae and then turning the ai on? i added a obscure option that i didnt implied, When sanae is having sex press left arrow and it should stop doing damage to victim. If you clarify i could add it for the next month
edit2:
Love the threesome animation.
Im glad that you like it.

edit3:
The two girls sometimes use the threesome move against Sanae herself, but it bugs out.

I didnt notice that bug, thx for letting me know. By the time, because there is only one victim compatible with that move, only mariko can be subjected to that move. In the future im going to add other victims with threesome.

edit4:
It would be nice if Sanae could start the threesome move somehow, maybe a certain command during one of her own sex moves.
Yeah that could be done, but right now only mariko is compatible with that move. Any other character that is caught in that move will display no animation for their part. nevertheless, still that can be added so that the threesome can get activated on are more reliable way versing mariko i guess.

Thank you for replying to my post and i hope you enjoy the character.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Weird i thought that i clarified that in the main post. Im going fixing that later on.

2. Do you mean disable damage when versing sanae as a player or disable damage when playing as sanae and then turning the ai on? i added a obscure option that i didnt implied, When sanae is having sex press left arrow and it should stop doing damage to victim. If you clarify i could add it for the next month

3. I didnt notice that bug, thx for letting me know. By the time, because there is only one victim compatible with that move, only mariko can be subjected to that move. In the future im going to add other victims with threesome.
1.) Not everyone reads the full thread, so it was more a preemptive comment than anything else.

2.) A variable in a .cns file so that Sanae, Kanako and Suwako deal no or just miniscule damage with her sex moves. Right now the victim usually is KOed after two sex moves, making the corruption meter / mechanic pointless.

3.) I looked like Sanae was wrongfully targeted (doing the "dance" the victim does when hit by the threesome move), but it ended right afterwards, properly because Sanae missed to correct animation.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.) Not everyone reads the full thread, so it was more a preemptive comment than anything else.
yeah, youre right anyway i add a disclaimer at the beggining just in case. Thank you anyway

2.) A variable in a .cns file so that Sanae, Kanako and Suwako deal no or just miniscule damage with her sex moves. Right now the victim usually is KOed after two sex moves, making the corruption meter / mechanic pointless.
Probably it is just me, but i had hp increased of my mugen by 300% thats why i didnt notice that. Anyway ill remove damage by default and if someone wants to use it. Ill will try to mitigate it as much as posible.

3.) I looked like Sanae was wrongfully targeted (doing the "dance" the victim does when hit by the threesome move), but it ended right afterwards, properly because Sanae missed to correct animation.
Alright, In a couple of days im going to reuploaded it then. with all of this already fix. Thank you for your assistance.

Registered4Links

Reputation score
Is there a reason the dick is black? I thought this was a futa character, but it looks more like a strap-on.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a reason the dick is black? I thought this was a futa character, but it looks more like a strap-on.
When i created her, i thought her to be like a magical character. Like the dick that she has it is just a magic tool. I mean she is originally a girl, but with magic she becomes futa.

sayasong

Reputation score
Are there any updates about this char in future?

I suggest:add the slow and sustained life recovery when she is raping

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any updates about this char in future?

I suggest:add the slow and sustained life recovery when she is raping
Hello, thank you for your interest in the character. For the moment development is halted, since the people who support me on patreon have other projects on their mind.

Normalguy

Reputation score
To comply with forum rules regarding loli content. For downloading and preview of the character google hentaicharmugen and look for Sanae there.

Hello, Im releasing the 4rd version of Sanae for mugen 1.1 only. Here is a list of the features...

VERSION 2.0 changelog:
h♥♥♥ai MOVES

d♥♥♥ySTYLE

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, X

FEATURES:

- The duration of the animation is unknown.

- 4 phase sequences

- randomly changes between this sequences of unknow duration.

- Sprite Aligner: Press the X button once to enter P1 aligment mode. with the arrow keys you can move P1 around P2 to make the sprites fit better between them so they align accordly. Press X again to leave the mode. This adjustment is permanent and it get carried out all the matches and also modify gallery respective animations.

- Zoom Mode: You can press up key to zoom in and down key to zoom out during the phases.

- X-Ray available and Toggleable: turn it off and on with the C key. Currently only d♥♥♥ystyle has one and is still a work in progress.

- Exit Animation: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

- Forced Climax: You can force characters to climax by pressing the Z key

- Transparency Toggler: You can turn P1 transparency on and off in some animations. Press the B button.

- A.I. can perfom this move

- LIQUID EFFECT AVAILABLE

FRONT MISSIONAIRE

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, Y

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Randomly changes between this sequences of unknow duration.

- Exit Animation tool: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

- Zoom Mode: You can press up key to zoom in and down key to zoom out during the phases.

- Sprite Aligner: Press the X button once to enter P1 aligment mode. with the arrow keys you can move P1 around P2 to make the sprites fit better between them so they align accordly. Press X again to leave the mode. This adjustment is permanent and it get carried out all the matches and also modify gallery respective animations.

- Transparency Toggler: You can turn P1 transparency on and off in some animations. Press the B button.

- Liquid animation available

BOTTOM COWGIRL

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, Z

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Exit Animation tool: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

- Forced Climax: You can force characters to climax by pressing the Z key[

SPANKING

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, A

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

]

- Forced animation to end by pressing the Z key

LICKING

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, B

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Forced victim to climax by pressing the Z key

- X-ray for two phases avaiblabe.

- A.I. can perfom this move[

- LIQUID AND SPRAY EFFECTS AVAILABLE

STICK AS DILDO

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, X

FEATURES:

- 2 phase sequences

- X-ray for two phases avaiblabe.

- A.I. can perfom this move.

COWGIRL

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, Y

FEATURES:

- 2 phase sequences

3/4 STANDING COWGIRL

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, Z

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

FACESITTING
COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, A

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

GROPPING

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, A

FEATURES:

- 3 phase sequences

- Forced to let go victim pressing the Z key

GALLERY MODES

COMMAND:

TO ENTER THE GALLERY DO FORWARD,BACK, C. ONCE OPPPONENT IS GRABBED YOU CAN:

- LEFT GOES TO GALLERY MODE 1 CONTROLLER MODE

- UP GOES TO GALLERY MODE 2 QUICK MODE

- DOWN GOES TO GALLERY MODE 3 REPEAT MODE

- RIGHT GOES TO GALLERY MODE 4 THEATER MODE(ITS NOT FINISHED YET MAY NOT WORK AS INTENTED)

FEATURES:

MODE 1: CONTROLLER GALLERY

- You can go through all the sex moves by pressing the left and right keys.

- You can use A, B, C, X, Y and Z to go to specific sequences in the order as mentioned 1,2,3,4,0 and cumming

- MODE 2: QUICK GALLERY

- automatically chooses a random sex move to go to and after it finish it, it goes to another sex move and so on.

- MODE 3: REPEATER GALLERY

- A menu pops, there you scroll with the arrowkeys which move you want to watch.

- press the A key to choose.

- loops that move forever.

- MODE 4: THEATHER GALLERY(BETA)

- This gallery let the user to create a sequence with all the animations in which you can set the duration of each one by up to 3 minutes.

- press the X key to choose.

- you can erase your choices with the Y key.

- you can erase your choices with the Y key.

- You can leave this mode pressing the A key.

TOY MODE

COMMAND:

AUTOMATICALLY ENTERS IT AFTER DEFEATING OPPONENT

FEATURES:

- Instead of P2 being KO at health reaching 0. The match would not end until player press F1.

- In this mode players can do whatever they want to p2, who is unable to retaliate in any way.

- Strong attacks send p2 flying against the side of the screen bouncing and hitting the ground

- Upward attacks that send p2 high in the air have a chance on making P2 stuck in the ground once they hit the floor.

- While P2 is in the floor, if players approach and press down and hold B key, with the arrow keys players can drag P2 by the feet or the head around the stage. Currently no good animations yet.

- It would not work as intended in 2 vs 2 matches since aggresor cant stop partner from KO the opponents

- While in this mode an appropiate song will loop indicating that the mode is currently active. To set the mood a little bit.

COMMAND LIST

COMMAND:

PRESS ENTER

FEATURES:

- Command list: In middle of the fight if you press enter you will see a command list detailing all the moves that the character can perform. You can scroll between the pages with the arrows key left and right. To leave just press enter again.

REGULAR MOVES

ANTI SPAMMER SHIELD

COMMAND:

PRESS A+B

FEATURES:

- You can press A+B at anytime during the fight to cast a temporary wind shield that will protect user from most attacks and send enemys flying away if they try to get close.

SHADOW DASH

COMMAND:

PRESS C

FEATURES:

You can press the C at anytime to dodge enemy attacks and run pass them

WIND SHOT

COMMAND:

PRESS FORWARD,DOWN,FORWARD, X,Y OR Z

FEATURES:

By pressing Front, Down, Front A,B and C, a wind sphere is cast in the low, mid and upward direction. If the Sphere hits it will permanently stun the opponent until attacked by P1
VERSION 3.0 changelog:

- Toy mode: - now after p1 engages in d♥♥♥y and front in this mode to p2, p2 will remain in the one of this poses ,dropping p1 love juice as a result, until p1 re interacts with p2 again.

- Added x- ray for licking in seq 1, 2 and cumming; cumming need a little fix yet

MIND BREAK SEX BAR

COMMAND:

NONE, AUTOMATICALLY FILLS ITSELF WHEN SANAE FILLS VICTIMS WITH LIQUID

FEATURES:

- When sanae finish inside her victim, a bar is being filled. when each slot is filled it comes with 4 debuffs varying from dizzyness, lust thinking, tripping and asking for it.... when its full the victim will be incapable of fighting anymore. and she will ask for sex ultil it dies.

HELPERS

KANAKO

COMMAND:

BACK,DOWN,FORWARD, B

FEATURES:

- Far mid helper aggressor.

- Has 4 main moves that damage the opponent

- Has 2 sex moves which are d♥♥♥y and front, equal to sanae

- If players is in contro she will keep sexing the opponent until it dies(aka leaving toy mode)

- When in sex, in team mode enemy will focus sanae instead of her

- Has a winning pose when rounds ends

- Sadistic and mean character

SUWAKO

COMMAND:

FORWARD,DOWN,BACK, B

FEATURES:

- Mid helper aggressor.

- Has 3 main moves that damage the opponent

- Has 2 sex moves which are d♥♥♥y and bottom, equal as sanae

- If player is in control she will keep sexing the opponent until it dies(aka leaving toy mode)

- When in sex, in team mode enemy will focus sanae instead of her.

- Gentle and tricky character

VICTIM COMPATIBILITY

-Added victim sprites for sanae to d♥♥♥y, front, bottom, 3/4, licking, vibrator, cowgirl, prone and b♥♥♥job

- Compatibility with brian, futamaker chars, tower of bloody fight but not poison.

SAFE GUARD TOOL

COMMAND:

AUTOMATIC

FEATURES:

not an 100% reliable fix to missing sprites but sometimes it can help. Keep in mind that it might falsely trigger and not show victims animations even thought it has them. Victim is replace with hearth aino to try to protect the user of missing sprites cut offs.

Added new sprites for safeguard tool(aino) to bottom, b♥♥♥job and prone.

- Added punching bag mode for toy mode. As it names implies victims hangs in a sandbag motioness and when hit ,it flys back and for according to the strenght of the hit, it is not completed yet so expect some bugs. press x + y in toy mode.

h♥♥♥ai MOVES

PRONE BONE

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,X

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences[

- Exit Animation: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

REVERSE COWGIRL

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,Y

FEATURES:

- The duration of the animation is unknown

- 4 phase sequences

SITTING COWGIRL

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,Z

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

b♥♥♥job

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,A

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Update for the current portrait of the character

- Removed sprite separator for rework

character creator: Elecbyte
kanako non sex sprites: Veanko
suwako non sex sprites: Shiroto, cabbage
modified for h♥♥♥ai: Handy

FEED BACK IS APPRECIATED

Normalguy

Reputation score
Hey,Have you tried to post the character on hentaimugenchar there you can post gallery's and etc and there is more easier to make download

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey,Have you tried to post the character on hentaimugenchar there you can post gallery's and etc and there is more easier to make download
Hello Sanae is already there, happy new year.

kimjaewon

Reputation score
혹시 사나에 에게 자위행위를 추가할수는 없는가? 사나에가 섹스를 할때 둘은 자위하는데 사나에는 못하는게 슬프다..

Can't you add self-defense to Sana? When Sanae is having sex, it is sad that the two of them are self-defense and not good at it.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if you mean a self masturbation like her helpers, yeah i had something cooking but im currently busy with another project so i dont know when i will be able to add that. Thank your for the interest

mixfolk

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion
where can i find chars from this videos?