What's new

Character Aggressor Futa Sanae V4.0[WIP]

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I must be missing something here, because I don't see a link the character anywhere. Is there some place I should be looking to find her?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What do you exactly mean by switching?take turns with a single victim or more?. I will look into the facesit latter on. Thank you for your reply
Yes, exactly that.
When I let the AI play her I was surprised that despite the huge amount of features this character has it does not seem to have a game over scene.

The taking turns part would fit very well after the opponent is K.O., as at that the helpers also stop to move.

I must be missing something here, because I don't see a link the character anywhere. Is there some place I should be looking to find her?
Due to the loli / shota restriction download links to this character are not allowed to be shared here. I think you'll find the newest version of this character also on Mugen Archive.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, exactly that.
When I let the AI play her I was surprised that despite the huge amount of features this character has it does not seem to have a game over scene.

The taking turns part would fit very well after the opponent is K.O., as at that the helpers also stop to move.

Due to the loli / shota restriction download links to this character are not allowed to be shared here. I think you'll find the newest version of this character also on Mugen Archive.
Sincerely i have not yet added something because i dont really now what i could possibly add as finishing move for K.O. mode. Im really constricted between mugen archive politics and lack of sprites from victims. Taking turns with a single opponent is posible, however with two or more its gonna work more or less because of mugen limitations. I will look into it. thx for replying.

Yoshimon

Reputation score
Just noticed you have a typo in your instructions. The stunning wind shot is on x/y/z rather than a/b/c

That makes sense. My first impression was indeed that it was intended to be a levitation spell, but something about it looked... incomplete, so I had a poke through the files myself to see if there was a compatibility factor preventing an explod from appearing or something.

You could maybe have a couple of translucent glow effects*; a more solid (but still partially transparent) effect between Sanae's upper body and the victim, and a second, more see-through effect between the victim and Sanae's legs. Maybe shape the glow effects to make sure the important parts of the sprites are always visible, if necessary. That would probably cover more or less any kind of victim sprites.
*Purple/pink? Not sure it fits for Sanae but it's the first colour that came to mind.

Having said all that, I still like the idea of Sanae lifting victims up herself. I have no idea how much work it would be for you so feel free to disregard the idea, but you could always add a cns option or button toggle to switch between the arms and the magic effect. That would cover the issue of some victims looking weird with the arm effect, assuming it all works like I think it would.

(Before this next segment I just want to stress that I like your Sanae a lot, and I am in no way talking down your efforts. The sheer variety of positions is impressive in itself, and it's always neat to see new stuff that works without heavy editing of victims.)
Are you aware of/familiar with the other Sanae futa that was released on mugenryona a while back? A lot less in the way of features and functionality than your Sanae, but the sprites are more consistent, higher quality (imo) than what you have here, and palette enabled. Might be worth you taking a look at it, if only to get an idea of how to set up the paletting. Seems to be... mugeryona2064 and mugeryona2159, according to my archives. If there's any more recent editions I've not seen them. 2159 is supposed to be a patch for 2064, I think, and I seem to recall something about text files with blocks of code you were supposed to copy into the cns files as well? I don't remember it clearly, I'm afraid. I just remember doing a lot of faffing about to get this Sanae working in full. I can put the one I have in my MUGEN folders up somewhere, if that would be convenient for you.
There was a Sanae Futa edit I saw on FC2 but she was alone is it possible to create that type but ACTUALLY use the moves AI Wise? and I mean aggressive hands get tired ya know...

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a Sanae Futa edit I saw on FC2 but she was alone is it possible to create that type but ACTUALLY use the moves AI Wise? and I mean aggressive hands get tired ya know...
i dont know what you mean, all the hentai moves are executed by the A.I. in my Sanae and the player as well.

Yoshimon

Reputation score
Ok sorry what I meant to actually ask are you going to make another Update to this one?

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok sorry what I meant to actually ask are you going to make another Update to this one?
There will be another update i dont know when since life is a bit busy on my side. thx for replying

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there another way to find this download since it cant be on hentaiarchive anymore?

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Thorn14
well by PM I suppose if I'm allowed to share... anyway doesn't have much compatible victims but it has great potential!

XRumerTest

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
Hello. And Bye.

a0911878968

Reputation score
Keep discussion in English

Is there a new download point??
No way to download

Last edited:
OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Character updated... You can download it from HCM.

- FIX A SOUND ISSUE WHEN ZOOMING IN AND OUT IN SEX POSITIONS
- FIX MIND BREAK STATUS THAT DIDNT TRIGGER DIZZY EFFECT
- BALANCED MIND BREAK STATUS LETTING A MORE BIG WINDOW FOR P2 TO RETALIATE WITHOUT SUFFERING THE EFFECTS
- REWORKED AINO SAFEGUARD MODE TO AINO SAFEGUARD TOOL. YOU CAN USE THIS TOOL TO MANUALLY SWAP A MISSING SPRITE FOR AINO DURING SEX MOVES.
PRESS RIGHT DURING SEX.
- Changed suwako and kanako summon command because it was a bit hard to do and result in unresponsive sometimes. down,forward, B to kanako and down,back,B suwako
- ALL SANAE SEX MOVES NOW CAN TARGET PARTNER IN TEAM MODE
- ADDED SECURITY MEASURES FOR SUMMONS FOR PREVENTING AIR HUMPING OR HOPE IT WORKS....
- ADDED SECURITY MEASURES FOR SANAE ONLY TO DOGGY FOR NOW.....
- ADDED TRANSPARENCY TOGGLE FOR PRONE BONE
- ADDED TRANSPARENCY TOGGLE FOR BLOW JOB
- REMOVED KANAKO AND SUWAKO LOADING BARS AND PORTRAITS BECAUSE OF KEEPING THE SCREEN CLEAN.
- PORTRAIT OF SANAE CHANGED A BIT.
- ADDING SECURITY MEASURES FOR SANAE TO PREVENT AIR HOPPING.... HOPE IT WORKS
- FIX AN ISSUE THAT CAUSE ZOOM FEATURE NOT TO WORK ON GALLERY MODE
- FIX AN ISSUE THAT CAUSE ZOOM TO WORK WHILE IN ANY OF THE SPRITE ALIGNMENT MODES
- GALLERY MODE 1 MODIFIED TO SEQ 1 = A, SEQ 2 = B, SEQ 3 = C, SEC 4 = X, CUMMING = Y, EXIT GALLERY = Z , CHANGE SEX ANIMATION WITH RIGHT AND LEFT.
- FIX GRAPHICAL ISSUES WITH KANAKO AND SANAKO DOGGY POSES
- FIX CUMMING NOT FOLLOWING WHEN IN SPRITE ADJUSTMENT MODE IN DOGGY
- FIX CUMMING DISPLAYING CORRECTLY WHEN DOING IT FROM DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS ON DOGGY
- FIX GRAPHICAL ISSUES WITH LICKING ANIMATION
- REMOVES CUMMING FALLING OFF FROM VICTIM WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ANIMATION IN FRONT SEX
- FIX FRONT SEX POSE ELECTRICITY NOT PROPERLY POSITION
- FIX FRONT ELECTRICITY NOT FOLLOWING SANAE WHILE IN SPRITE ADJUST MODE
- ADDED A WORD TO LET THE PLAYER KNOW IF ADJUST MODE IS ON OR NOT
- ADDED A WORD TO LET THE PLAYER KNOW IF P1 AND P2 MOVE TOOL IS ON OR NOT
- CHANGED HOW SUWAKO AND KANAKO BEHAVE IN DEFEATED MODE, NOW THEY WILL TAKE TURNS WITH THE VICTIM WITH A 25% CHANCE OF KEEP IT GOING AFTER CUMMING.
- ADDED ORDER "LET HER GO" FOR KANAKO AND SUWAKO. WHEN YOU DO THE RESPECTIVE SUMMON COMMAND WHILE THEY ARE HAVING SEX. THEY WILL LET THE VICTIM GO
AND RESUME COMBAT OR IN THE CASE OF BEING IN THE DEFEATED MODE THEY WILL LET GO AND WAIT A FEW SECONDS BEFORE ENGAGING AGAIN. THIS IS MOST EFECTIVE
WHEN HITBOXES GET MESSED UP AND THEY START "AIR HUMPING" OR BANGING THE AIR.
- ADDED DAMAGE CONTROLLER, DAMAGE IN SEX NOW IS TURN OFF BY DEFAULT, SO YOU CAN TURN IT ON OR OFF WITH THE "LEFT KEY" DURING SEX. I ADDED THIS TO ALLOWED
PLAYERS TO DECIDE IF FIRST THEY WANT TO FIGHT THE OPPONENT AND DO THE STUFF AT THE DEFEATED MODE OR THEY WANT TO CORRUPT MIND BREAK THE OPPONENT INSTEAD.
- KANAKO AND SUWAKO NOW CAN ALSO FILL THE SEX BAR AND INFECT VICTIMS LIKE SANAE. THERE IS NOW A BAR FOR EACH OPPONENT SO NOW WHEN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IS HAVING
SEX WITH ANY OF THE VICTIMS, WHEN THEY CUM INSIDE, THE BAR WILL BE FILLED A LITTLE.
- ADDED ADDITIONAL CODE FOR SUWAKO AND KANAKO SO THAT THEY DONT ACTIVATE SEX MOVES AT THE SAME TIME.
- REWORKED MIND BREAK SYSTEM TO MAKE IT COMPATIBLE IN 2 VS 2 BATTLES.
- NOW IF SANAE WINS A ROUND BY HAVING SEX WITH THE OPPONENT, IT WILL KEEP GOING ENTERING IN A PERMANENT LOOP NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY TO ROUND 2, APPLIES TO KANAKO AND SUWAKO
- IF SANAE WON A ROUND BY SEX, THEN IN THE NEXT ROUND SHE WILL STILL BE SEXING OUT HER OPPONENT, SOMETHING LIKE THE OPPONENT WAS KO IN SEX AND
SANAE KEEP DOING IT UNTIL OPPONENT WAKES UP AND CAN STILL FIGHT.... ALSO WORKS WITH KANAKO AND SUWAKO
- TOY MODE: - NOW IN A 2VS2 BATTLE ONLY THE OPPONENT WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF HEALTH(1 HEALTH POINT) WILL GO TO TOY MODE
- TOY MODE WILL ONLY ACTIVATE IN THE LAST ROUND

- FIX A GRAPHICAL ISSUE WHERE SANAE DOGGYSTYLE CUM EFFECT LOOKS LIKE IT TELEPORTED BACK AND FORTH.
- ADDED A STRUGGLE SYSTEM THAT WORKS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY: - CONSIST OF TWO BARS, A STRUGGLE BAR FOR THE VICTIM AND A CUMMING BAR FOR THE AGRESSOR
- WHEN THE STRUGGLE BAR OF THE VICTIM IS FELT, VICTIM ESCAPE SEX
- WHEN THE CUMMING BAR OF THE AGGRESOR IS FELT, AGGRESOR CUMMS INSIDE VICTIM
- VICTIM CAN FILL THE BAR BY PRESSING X BUTTON REPETEADLY
- VICTIM BAR HAS A CONSTANT DEBUFF THAT DECREASES IT OVER TIME
- THE VICTIMS BAR DEBUFF INCREASES IN POWER WITH EACH CONSECUTIVE ESCAPE
- AGGRESOR BAR INCREASES ITS FEELING SPEED WITH EACH VICTIM CONSECUTIVE ESCAPE
- THIS SYSTEM CAN ALSO BEING USED WHEN PLAYERS PLAY AS VICTIM
- SUWAKO AND KANAKO NOW CAN JERK OFF WHILE THEY WAIT PATIENTLY FOR SEX.
- (ONLY IN 2VS2)ADDED SYSTEM TO PREVENT SEX OVERLAPPING(WHEN ALL THE CHARACTERS HAVE SEX OVER EACH OTHER PREVENTING PROPER VISION),IF ONE OF THE VICTIM IS HAVING SEX AND THE OTHER HAPPENS TO INITTIATE SEX
ON TOP OF THE OTHER, THIS SYSTEM WILL MOVE IT TO NEAR THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN.
- HELPERS NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO IGNORE OTHER VICTIMS HAVING SEX AND START PURSUING THE ONE THAT IS NOT HAVING SEX.

This isnt much of an update but because of MA holding my files hostage, i had to post the unfinished 4 version. Like always if you have any feedback its very appreciated. Enjoy the character.

Okhi

Reputation score
i dont if its just but when ever sanae does a sex there is this white box what just pops up and idk