What's new

Character Aggressor Futa Sanae V4.0[WIP]

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To comply with forum rules regarding loli content. For downloading and preview of the character google hentaicharmugen and look for Sanae there.

Hello, Im releasing the 4rd version of Sanae for mugen 1.1 only. Here is a list of the features...

VERSION 2.0 changelog:
h♥♥♥ai MOVES

d♥♥♥ySTYLE

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, X

FEATURES:

- The duration of the animation is unknown.

- 4 phase sequences

- randomly changes between this sequences of unknow duration.

- Sprite Aligner: Press the X button once to enter P1 aligment mode. with the arrow keys you can move P1 around P2 to make the sprites fit better between them so they align accordly. Press X again to leave the mode. This adjustment is permanent and it get carried out all the matches and also modify gallery respective animations.

- Zoom Mode: You can press up key to zoom in and down key to zoom out during the phases.

- X-Ray available and Toggleable: turn it off and on with the C key. Currently only d♥♥♥ystyle has one and is still a work in progress.

- Exit Animation: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

- Forced Climax: You can force characters to climax by pressing the Z key

- Transparency Toggler: You can turn P1 transparency on and off in some animations. Press the B button.

- A.I. can perfom this move

- LIQUID EFFECT AVAILABLE

FRONT MISSIONAIRE

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, Y

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Randomly changes between this sequences of unknow duration.

- Exit Animation tool: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

- Zoom Mode: You can press up key to zoom in and down key to zoom out during the phases.

- Sprite Aligner: Press the X button once to enter P1 aligment mode. with the arrow keys you can move P1 around P2 to make the sprites fit better between them so they align accordly. Press X again to leave the mode. This adjustment is permanent and it get carried out all the matches and also modify gallery respective animations.

- Transparency Toggler: You can turn P1 transparency on and off in some animations. Press the B button.

- Liquid animation available

BOTTOM COWGIRL

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, Z

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Exit Animation tool: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

- Forced Climax: You can force characters to climax by pressing the Z key[

SPANKING

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, A

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

]

- Forced animation to end by pressing the Z key

LICKING

COMMAND:

BACK,FORWARD, B

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Forced victim to climax by pressing the Z key

- X-ray for two phases avaiblabe.

- A.I. can perfom this move[

- LIQUID AND SPRAY EFFECTS AVAILABLE

STICK AS DILDO

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, X

FEATURES:

- 2 phase sequences

- X-ray for two phases avaiblabe.

- A.I. can perfom this move.

COWGIRL

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, Y

FEATURES:

- 2 phase sequences

3/4 STANDING COWGIRL

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, Z

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

FACESITTING
COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, A

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

GROPPING

COMMAND:

FORWARD,BACK, A

FEATURES:

- 3 phase sequences

- Forced to let go victim pressing the Z key

GALLERY MODES

COMMAND:

TO ENTER THE GALLERY DO FORWARD,BACK, C. ONCE OPPPONENT IS GRABBED YOU CAN:

- LEFT GOES TO GALLERY MODE 1 CONTROLLER MODE

- UP GOES TO GALLERY MODE 2 QUICK MODE

- DOWN GOES TO GALLERY MODE 3 REPEAT MODE

- RIGHT GOES TO GALLERY MODE 4 THEATER MODE(ITS NOT FINISHED YET MAY NOT WORK AS INTENTED)

FEATURES:

MODE 1: CONTROLLER GALLERY

- You can go through all the sex moves by pressing the left and right keys.

- You can use A, B, C, X, Y and Z to go to specific sequences in the order as mentioned 1,2,3,4,0 and cumming

- MODE 2: QUICK GALLERY

- automatically chooses a random sex move to go to and after it finish it, it goes to another sex move and so on.

- MODE 3: REPEATER GALLERY

- A menu pops, there you scroll with the arrowkeys which move you want to watch.

- press the A key to choose.

- loops that move forever.

- MODE 4: THEATHER GALLERY(BETA)

- This gallery let the user to create a sequence with all the animations in which you can set the duration of each one by up to 3 minutes.

- press the X key to choose.

- you can erase your choices with the Y key.

- you can erase your choices with the Y key.

- You can leave this mode pressing the A key.

TOY MODE

COMMAND:

AUTOMATICALLY ENTERS IT AFTER DEFEATING OPPONENT

FEATURES:

- Instead of P2 being KO at health reaching 0. The match would not end until player press F1.

- In this mode players can do whatever they want to p2, who is unable to retaliate in any way.

- Strong attacks send p2 flying against the side of the screen bouncing and hitting the ground

- Upward attacks that send p2 high in the air have a chance on making P2 stuck in the ground once they hit the floor.

- While P2 is in the floor, if players approach and press down and hold B key, with the arrow keys players can drag P2 by the feet or the head around the stage. Currently no good animations yet.

- It would not work as intended in 2 vs 2 matches since aggresor cant stop partner from KO the opponents

- While in this mode an appropiate song will loop indicating that the mode is currently active. To set the mood a little bit.

COMMAND LIST

COMMAND:

PRESS ENTER

FEATURES:

- Command list: In middle of the fight if you press enter you will see a command list detailing all the moves that the character can perform. You can scroll between the pages with the arrows key left and right. To leave just press enter again.

REGULAR MOVES

ANTI SPAMMER SHIELD

COMMAND:

PRESS A+B

FEATURES:

- You can press A+B at anytime during the fight to cast a temporary wind shield that will protect user from most attacks and send enemys flying away if they try to get close.

SHADOW DASH

COMMAND:

PRESS C

FEATURES:

You can press the C at anytime to dodge enemy attacks and run pass them

WIND SHOT

COMMAND:

PRESS FORWARD,DOWN,FORWARD, X,Y OR Z

FEATURES:

By pressing Front, Down, Front A,B and C, a wind sphere is cast in the low, mid and upward direction. If the Sphere hits it will permanently stun the opponent until attacked by P1
VERSION 3.0 changelog:

- Toy mode: - now after p1 engages in d♥♥♥y and front in this mode to p2, p2 will remain in the one of this poses ,dropping p1 love juice as a result, until p1 re interacts with p2 again.

- Added x- ray for licking in seq 1, 2 and cumming; cumming need a little fix yet

MIND BREAK SEX BAR

COMMAND:

NONE, AUTOMATICALLY FILLS ITSELF WHEN SANAE FILLS VICTIMS WITH LIQUID

FEATURES:

- When sanae finish inside her victim, a bar is being filled. when each slot is filled it comes with 4 debuffs varying from dizzyness, lust thinking, tripping and asking for it.... when its full the victim will be incapable of fighting anymore. and she will ask for sex ultil it dies.

HELPERS

KANAKO

COMMAND:

BACK,DOWN,FORWARD, B

FEATURES:

- Far mid helper aggressor.

- Has 4 main moves that damage the opponent

- Has 2 sex moves which are d♥♥♥y and front, equal to sanae

- If players is in contro she will keep sexing the opponent until it dies(aka leaving toy mode)

- When in sex, in team mode enemy will focus sanae instead of her

- Has a winning pose when rounds ends

- Sadistic and mean character

SUWAKO

COMMAND:

FORWARD,DOWN,BACK, B

FEATURES:

- Mid helper aggressor.

- Has 3 main moves that damage the opponent

- Has 2 sex moves which are d♥♥♥y and bottom, equal as sanae

- If player is in control she will keep sexing the opponent until it dies(aka leaving toy mode)

- When in sex, in team mode enemy will focus sanae instead of her.

- Gentle and tricky character

VICTIM COMPATIBILITY

-Added victim sprites for sanae to d♥♥♥y, front, bottom, 3/4, licking, vibrator, cowgirl, prone and b♥♥♥job

- Compatibility with brian, futamaker chars, tower of bloody fight but not poison.

SAFE GUARD TOOL

COMMAND:

AUTOMATIC

FEATURES:

not an 100% reliable fix to missing sprites but sometimes it can help. Keep in mind that it might falsely trigger and not show victims animations even thought it has them. Victim is replace with hearth aino to try to protect the user of missing sprites cut offs.

Added new sprites for safeguard tool(aino) to bottom, b♥♥♥job and prone.

- Added punching bag mode for toy mode. As it names implies victims hangs in a sandbag motioness and when hit ,it flys back and for according to the strenght of the hit, it is not completed yet so expect some bugs. press x + y in toy mode.

h♥♥♥ai MOVES

PRONE BONE

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,X

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences[

- Exit Animation: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key

REVERSE COWGIRL

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,Y

FEATURES:

- The duration of the animation is unknown

- 4 phase sequences

SITTING COWGIRL

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,Z

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

b♥♥♥job

COMMAND:

DOWN,DOWN,A

FEATURES:

- 4 phase sequences

- Update for the current portrait of the character

- Removed sprite separator for rework

character creator: Elecbyte
kanako non sex sprites: Veanko
suwako non sex sprites: Shiroto, cabbage
modified for h♥♥♥ai: Handy

FEED BACK IS APPRECIATED

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Futa is not really my thing and loli even less so but the amount of helpers and functions in this character are way more involved than I've ever seen in characters before. I wish so many other aggressors I have had these tools. Being able to reposition sprites without having to edit the characters is so helpful. The actual sprite work is really good too.
I have an original aggressor in mind that i want to make before I die and I would definitely be interested in using a lot of these systems for whenver I manage to get around to it (which is a long time from now)

One suggestion I have is longer/more orgasm (i almost always suggest this lol) but it doesn't have to be inflation levels.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you have edited any characters to be compatible with Sanae? Cause none of my victim characters seem to be fully compatible with her.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Futa is not really my thing and loli even less so but the amount of helpers and functions in this character are way more involved than I've ever seen in characters before. I wish so many other aggressors I have had these tools. Being able to reposition sprites without having to edit the characters is so helpful. The actual sprite work is really good too.
I have an original aggressor in mind that i want to make before I die and I would definitely be interested in using a lot of these systems for whenver I manage to get around to it (which is a long time from now)

One suggestion I have is longer/more orgasm (i almost always suggest this lol) but it doesn't have to be inflation levels.
Sure every body can use my code if they want to. Its not very tidy yet but in the fourth and final release im gonna accomodate it a bit to make it more easy to understand. How long do you think the cumming animation should be?. Wish you luck in the making of your future char.

Do you have edited any characters to be compatible with Sanae? Cause none of my victim characters seem to be fully compatible with her.
No, i haven´t made any victims at the moment . But I used queen bee, sakura kasugano, cammie, hearth aino and hotaru as reference to test this animations and all of them were compatible. In my third release i plan to create a system that will deal with no compatible characters its not gonna fix the victim but at least you would not have to deal with "air humps"

In an other note i forgot to mention about the pasive tool "sprite separator". I updated the first post.

Last edited:

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
Having looked at the character files in fighter factory, it seems like there are supposed to be some explods on the "Bottom" animation for Sanae's arms holding the victim up, but they aren't showing up in my MUGEN. Any ideas why that might be? I'm running 1.1b, if that's important.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Having looked at the character files in fighter factory, it seems like there are supposed to be some explods on the "Bottom" animation for Sanae's arms holding the victim up, but they aren't showing up in my MUGEN. Any ideas why that might be? I'm running 1.1b, if that's important.
It wasnt a mistake, im having mix thoughts about if i should keep the arms or change it for something else. Because since she is a magic character she would not use her arms to lift the victim, she would probably use some type of magic. And because i have no control over all the diferent types of designs that the victims may have for that pose. I have seen a lot of mistakes while testing out againts other characters out from my testing roster. Because of all this im considering some type of magic glow, circle, or helper to do the lifting for her in order to make it as believable as posible.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
Just noticed you have a typo in your instructions. The stunning wind shot is on x/y/z rather than a/b/c
It wasnt a mistake, im having mix thoughts about if i should keep the arms or change it for something else. Because since she is a magic character she would not use her arms to lift the victim, she would probably use some type of magic. And because i have no control over all the diferent types of designs that the victims may have for that pose. I have seen a lot of mistakes while testing out againts other characters out from my testing roster. Because of all this im considering some type of magic glow, circle, or helper to do the lifting for her in order to make it as believable as posible.
That makes sense. My first impression was indeed that it was intended to be a levitation spell, but something about it looked... incomplete, so I had a poke through the files myself to see if there was a compatibility factor preventing an explod from appearing or something.

You could maybe have a couple of translucent glow effects*; a more solid (but still partially transparent) effect between Sanae's upper body and the victim, and a second, more see-through effect between the victim and Sanae's legs. Maybe shape the glow effects to make sure the important parts of the sprites are always visible, if necessary. That would probably cover more or less any kind of victim sprites.
*Purple/pink? Not sure it fits for Sanae but it's the first colour that came to mind.

Having said all that, I still like the idea of Sanae lifting victims up herself. I have no idea how much work it would be for you so feel free to disregard the idea, but you could always add a cns option or button toggle to switch between the arms and the magic effect. That would cover the issue of some victims looking weird with the arm effect, assuming it all works like I think it would.

(Before this next segment I just want to stress that I like your Sanae a lot, and I am in no way talking down your efforts. The sheer variety of positions is impressive in itself, and it's always neat to see new stuff that works without heavy editing of victims.)
Are you aware of/familiar with the other Sanae futa that was released on mugenryona a while back? A lot less in the way of features and functionality than your Sanae, but the sprites are more consistent, higher quality (imo) than what you have here, and palette enabled. Might be worth you taking a look at it, if only to get an idea of how to set up the paletting. Seems to be... mugeryona2064 and mugeryona2159, according to my archives. If there's any more recent editions I've not seen them. 2159 is supposed to be a patch for 2064, I think, and I seem to recall something about text files with blocks of code you were supposed to copy into the cns files as well? I don't remember it clearly, I'm afraid. I just remember doing a lot of faffing about to get this Sanae working in full. I can put the one I have in my MUGEN folders up somewhere, if that would be convenient for you.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just noticed you have a typo in your instructions. The stunning wind shot is on x/y/z rather than a/b/c
Thx for letting me know i correct it right away.

That makes sense. My first impression was indeed that it was intended to be a levitation spell, but something about it looked... incomplete, so I had a poke through the files myself to see if there was a compatibility factor preventing an explod from appearing or something.

You could maybe have a couple of translucent glow effects*; a more solid (but still partially transparent) effect between Sanae's upper body and the victim, and a second, more see-through effect between the victim and Sanae's legs. Maybe shape the glow effects to make sure the important parts of the sprites are always visible, if necessary. That would probably cover more or less any kind of victim sprites.
*Purple/pink? Not sure it fits for Sanae but it's the first colour that came to mind.

Having said all that, I still like the idea of Sanae lifting victims up herself. I have no idea how much work it would be for you so feel free to disregard the idea, but you could always add a cns option or button toggle to switch between the arms and the magic effect. That would cover the issue of some victims looking weird with the arm effect, assuming it all works like I think it would.
I was thinking in something similar. The arms were already done i just needed to correct the sprite a little bit.

(Before this next segment I just want to stress that I like your Sanae a lot, and I am in no way talking down your efforts. The sheer variety of positions is impressive in itself, and it's always neat to see new stuff that works without heavy editing of victims.)
Are you aware of/familiar with the other Sanae futa that was released on mugenryona a while back? A lot less in the way of features and functionality than your Sanae, but the sprites are more consistent, higher quality (imo) than what you have here, and palette enabled. Might be worth you taking a look at it, if only to get an idea of how to set up the paletting. Seems to be... mugeryona2064 and mugeryona2159, according to my archives. If there's any more recent editions I've not seen them. 2159 is supposed to be a patch for 2064, I think, and I seem to recall something about text files with blocks of code you were supposed to copy into the cns files as well? I don't remember it clearly, I'm afraid. I just remember doing a lot of faffing about to get this Sanae working in full. I can put the one I have in my MUGEN folders up somewhere, if that would be convenient for you.
I had no idea that Sanae even existed. although im gonna agree that the quality of that character is better than mine. im still gonna finish it. Right now im not really concerned about quality because im just throwing ideas, make them workable and move on. I appreciate the honesty here. At least now i got somewhere to aim for. I have to thank you for that.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Post description updated

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can it be that you forgot to include the download link while updating the description?
Also, adding spoilers do your description would make it easier to read:
Code:
[spoiler]your text[/spoiler]
your text

edit:
The time window to input your commands is very small; I've increased it from 16 to 50.

Last edited:
OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can it be that you forgot to include the download link while updating the description?
Forum rules does not allow links or pictures to loli content. While i was updating the description i forgot to mention that.

Also, adding spoilers do your description would make it easier to read:
Code:
[spoiler]your text[/spoiler]
That is a good idea ,thank you for letting me know.

edit:
The time window to input your commands is very small; I've increased it from 16 to 50.
i havent got any issues of that type yet. I ll take a look for it in the next version.
Thank you for replying.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Tried the new version, noticed some issues that I didn't notice with the previous version.

When using zoom on animations, it rapidly plays the whoosh of a jump sound when zoomed in. It stops when you zoom back out.

Here's a really weird one. During front missionary, this version makes some anime girl appear complete with her own voice when last version used the proper sprites of the fighter I was against. It's locked to the P1 sprite too, so if you enter alignment mode, both move at once. I don't really know why it does this since nothing else seems to have changed with it. The victim missionary anim works fine with Kanako assist (who has the worst voice in the world BTW, definitely taking that out in FF.)

This is something that I saw in the last version, might have forgotten to mention it. For some animations, you need to realign sprites for the loop and climax separately while other animations, the alignment works all the way through. I tried to go through and check them all and I think I didn't miss any, so I think it only happens with bottom CG.

Other comments: The new mind control bar is a neat idea, but the random tripping condition is infuriating and just makes it so you randomly miss a whole bunch of grab attempts trying other moves.

For face sitting, the two different phases don't really seem to line up with each other. When she is on all fours, it is much further left than when she face up, so you need two different alignments for both (more right for face down, more left for face up). I would just edit the sprites in FF to be more closer centered.

I didn't have any issues with the input timings, personally. Still like all the support for animation alignment and debug/gallery modes. I like the addition of support characters though personally I would prefer more summons with specific moves you can control than AI partners who do their own thing.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried the new version, noticed some issues that I didn't notice with the previous version.

When using zoom on animations, it rapidly plays the whoosh of a jump sound when zoomed in. It stops when you zoom back out.
CRAP!, i forgot to remove that... i guess i will have to reupload then...

Here's a really weird one. During front missionary, this version makes some anime girl appear complete with her own voice when last version used the proper sprites of the fighter I was against. It's locked to the P1 sprite too, so if you enter alignment mode, both move at once. I don't really know why it does this since nothing else seems to have changed with it.
That is intended to happen, to fight against the missing sprites animation, i added a safeguard tool. In the main post is all there explained. Its not very reliable but at least you almost always get something. I planned to add a togglable button for this because of the false positives.

The victim missionary anim works fine with Kanako assist (who has the worst voice in the world BTW, definitely taking that out in FF.)
I 'll have to disagree with this one. I found the voice on point XD according to the situation. But if people had too many issues with it i swap it with something else.

This is something that I saw in the last version, might have forgotten to mention it. For some animations, you need to realign sprites for the loop and climax separately while other animations, the alignment works all the way through. I tried to go through and check them all and I think I didn't miss any, so I think it only happens with bottom CG.
i probably forgot to change variables there.... who am kidding? i was lazy and use the same variables ,that is what is happening. When i create new stuff i often left it at "it works" to later on improve it.

Other comments: The new mind control bar is a neat idea, but the random tripping condition is infuriating and just makes it so you randomly miss a whole bunch of grab attempts trying other moves.
To be honest i didnt test it whole it was a thing of "it works ill tweak it later"

For face sitting, the two different phases don't really seem to line up with each other. When she is on all fours, it is much further left than when she face up, so you need two different alignments for both (more right for face down, more left for face up). I would just edit the sprites in FF to be more closer centered.
It was as intended i was going to create an animation to connect between the poses. Part of the refinement that im going to do now.

I didn't have any issues with the input timings, personally. Still like all the support for animation alignment and debug/gallery modes. I like the addition of support characters though personally I would prefer more summons with specific moves you can control than AI partners who do their own thing.
I only created them as an excuse to discourage the use of other aggresor other than mine. Not because of selfishness because i want to tackle the problem of sprite overlapping and characters bothering those who are having sex, i fix though victims bothering agressor but not yet the other way. Thank you for replying and actually helping to make a better character.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That is intended to happen, to fight against the missing sprites animation, i added a safeguard tool. In the main post is all there explained. Its not very reliable but at least you almost always get something. I planned to add a togglable button for this because of the false positives.
It's still strange though, the victim has missionary sprites, they worked fine for the last version and work with the one summon, so at some point during the safeguard, it decided to use anime girl instead of those. I hope you can figure out the option to turn that off because for that victim at least, the safeguard worked right beforehand.

I noticed another thing but it only happened once with both summons out, the victim was under full control and the summons were doing their sex scenes but were invisible during them. Also is it intended that if the victim loses all health, the summon sex just keeps looping through without round end?

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's still strange though, the victim has missionary sprites, they worked fine for the last version and work with the one summon, so at some point during the safeguard, it decided to use anime girl instead of those. I hope you can figure out the option to turn that off because for that victim at least, the safeguard worked right beforehand.

I noticed another thing but it only happened once with both summons out, the victim was under full control and the summons were doing their sex scenes but were invisible during them. Also is it intended that if the victim loses all health, the summon sex just keeps looping through without round end?
From now on safeguard mode is toggleable which means if you dont see any victims sprites playing you can turn aino on yourself to fill the void. I will remove the automatic for giving too much false flags because of victims. Its still in production thought.

Yes, it is intended for the summons to keep sexing the victims as part of toy mode. Because i thought that it would be very annoying to seen then getting off and on from the sex poses. However i plan to add a command to kick them off from the victim in case you want to change places. As soon as i finish the new safeguard ,since i fix some of the bugs that you mentioned early on,ill reupload the file to mugen archive. About the invisibility bug i planned to add security checks to prevent that kind of behaviour in the future. A common problem when there are too much agressors. Thank you for replying.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dunno if it's possible, but what would be neat if there would be a chance that the summons switch during toy mode.

The facesit animation seems to be missing the climix animation during toy mode.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hello there, which is the female victim most campatible with it, because i tried some without any luck... the most compatible match for me is Sanae vs sane lol

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the late response, A storm camed , decided to stroke a tree close to my home and burned my computers powers source as a result.

Dunno if it's possible, but what would be neat if there would be a chance that the summons switch during toy mode.

The facesit animation seems to be missing the climix animation during toy mode.
What do you exactly mean by switching?take turns with a single victim or more?. I will look into the facesit latter on. Thank you for your reply

hello there, which is the female victim most campatible with it, because i tried some without any luck... the most compatible match for me is Sanae vs sane lol
A full character is not very likely since all the victims that i tried are lacking. The character that i use as safeguard is full compatible with sanae althought. I could reap the sprites from that character and put it in the original so you could have another full compatible char with her if you want. Thank you for your reply.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well would be awesome, since i always play with victim chars, a compatible one with sanae could be awesome <3

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is a really impressive character. It has tons of moves that all seem to work well. The animations are high quality. A+

Futa Sanae is probably the best aggressor release so far this year!