What's new

Character Aggressor Futa Sanae V4.0[WIP]

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont if its just but when ever sanae does a sex there is this white box what just pops up and idk
Are you using mugen 1.1b?... or if i remember correctly maybe its a problem with your mugen screenpack. You either change your screenpack or you will have to use another mugen.

Okhi

Reputation score
must be my mugen cuz i dont have any screenpack was always using normal one

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This works a lot better now with the optional safeguard and all the options. My only notes are that the sprite moving (both top&bottom, Y) adjust doesn't save like the top only move adjust (X). And also I can't seem to recall the summons with the same command like it says.

Edit Oh also is there a way to turn off the music that starts playing when defeat mode starts or do i just have to delete the sound file.

Last edited:
OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you describe better the issue? i dont seem to understand the problem(like tell me the commands of the moves since we probably call them with different names). The command for calling the summons is down forward and down backwards b now, sorry i forgot to add it. Yeah the music its yet an incomplete idea , a quick solution for now will be to just delete the music. I probably need better music which i just didnt find at that time.

Okhi

Reputation score
i Fixed the problem but i found a bug when ever suwako f...s me that mz character gets stuck in the animation

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i Fixed the problem but i found a bug when ever suwako f...s me that mz character gets stuck in the animation
Alright, sorry for that. Now it should work properly ,thank you for you interest.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
(( 2 pages of changes ))

This isnt much of an update
Yeah, sure dude. :)

Love the idea to let the sex continue in the next round. Though if Sanae herself does it it can damage the opponent.

Some feedback / issues I noticed:
- If the opponent is down KANAKO (I hope that's the one with the four pillars) sometimes walks forward for a long time, instead of attacking the downed opponent or jerk off
- KANAKO seems to be only using her doggy style sex attack; the only time I have seen her missionary / mating press sex attack was at the beginning of a new round
- I could not figure out how to disable sex attacks doing damage
- it feels too easy to escape from sex attacks
- also, I'm not sure if it's suppossed to get harder or easier to escape from every successive sex attack; logic says it should get harder
- dunno if you know it but you can check if the opponent has a required animation with ; if they do not have the anim in question you can automatically use AINO's sprites

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, sure dude. :)
Love the idea to let the sex continue in the next round. Though if Sanae herself does it it can damage the opponent.
I tought that i fix that.
Some feedback / issues I noticed:
- If the opponent is down KANAKO (I hope that's the one with the four pillars) sometimes walks forward for a long time, instead of attacking the downed opponent or jerk off
In which mode does this happen?, simul or single?. Opponent is in defeat mode or just dead?.
- KANAKO seems to be only using her doggy style sex attack; the only time I have seen her missionary / mating press sex attack was at the beginning of a new round
Do you mean in the normal round? It has a random chance of executing that sex pose.

- I could not figure out how to disable sex attacks doing damage
During sex, just press left arrow once. I will add something next version to let players know if its active or not
- it feels too easy to escape from sex attacks
- also, I'm not sure if it's suppossed to get harder or easier to escape from every successive sex attack; logic says it should get harder
Well, if you try hard enough, you should be able to escape 3 sex attacks for players and for cpu it should be 2 or less. With each escape purple bar gets harder to fill and green bar gets feel easier. I will look into it to see if it works correctly.

- dunno if you know it but you can check if the opponent has a required animation with ; if they do not have the anim in question you can automatically use AINO's sprites
In the other version i did that. But people didnt like it because some victims were suppose to have those sprites . So if the animation dont exist ,even if the character have the sprites, it will still put aino automatically. Because of this i decide to make it toggleable since I have no way of knowing if a victim has the sprites or not.

Thank you for the feedback, I will check all this later on.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. In which mode does this happen?, simul or single?. Opponent is in defeat mode or just dead?.
2. Do you mean in the normal round? It has a random chance of executing that sex pose.
3, During sex, just press left arrow once. I will add something next version to let players know if its active or not
4. Well, if you try hard enough, you should be able to escape 3 sex attacks for players and for cpu it should be 2 or less. With each escape purple bar gets harder to fill and green bar gets feel easier. I will look into it to see if it works correctly.
1.) In defeated mode, and when another girl is using a sex attack. She sometimes walks to the other side of the screen before jerking off.
2.) Yeah, she used it once when I played with Sanae again. It feels like she uses that sex attack way less often, though.
3.) Managed to deactivate it when I was the player. Damage seems to be always on when Sanae is controlled by the AI. Maybe you put the option if sex attacks do damage in a config file instead of a button press during the fight.
4.) I had no issues escaping like 10 times before I got bored.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the bars have shadows. You can disable shadows with

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.) In defeated mode, and when another girl is using a sex attack. She sometimes walks to the other side of the screen before jerking off.
2.) Yeah, she used it once when I played with Sanae again. It feels like she uses that sex attack way less often, though.
3.) Managed to deactivate it when I was the player. Damage seems to be always on when Sanae is controlled by the AI. Maybe you put the option if sex attacks do damage in a config file instead of a button press during the fight.
4.) I had no issues escaping like 10 times before I got bored.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the bars have shadows. You can disable shadows with
I reupload the character with lots of bug fixes. Hopefully all your points but 3 should all be fixed. With point 3, i will recreate it again in some other form that allowed p2 to choose if sanae should damage with sex or not. Thank you for your interest and hope you enjoy the character

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow a really cool update for my favourite character, which was totally unexpected.

I have a question actually, and please don’t see this as a request because I am completely oblivious to what’s possible in mugen char making or not and I don’t want to seem entitled. Basically I want to know if it would ever be possible that your minions could be targeted by rape attacks? Because that would be a dream come true :)
Excellent work ok the character btw. Definitely the most impressive I’ve seen personally.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah dont worry i appreciate your interest in my character. I dont think that its impossible but it will require to modify every other aggresor. If it was like sanae vs sanae i think that it could be done. But if it is for other aggresor, ill need permision of the owner of that character. Of course this is at first thought, i wont know until i test it. I sort of like that idea, so im gonna add it to my to do list (Only for a Sanae vs Sanae though) . Thank you for your feeback and idea.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah dont worry i appreciate your interest in my character. I dont think that its impossible but it will require to modify every other aggresor. If it was like sanae vs sanae i think that it could be done. But if it is for other aggresor, ill need permision of the owner of that character. Of course this is at first thought, i wont know until i test it. I sort of like that idea, so im gonna add it to my to do list (Only for a Sanae vs Sanae though) . Thank you for your feeback and idea.
That's nice to hear, thanks for taking the time to reply :)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Like the new version, escape is now way harder; I usually only manage to escape 1 or 2 times, which seems to be what you had intended.

I noticed that the opponent does not enter Defeated Mode reliable, but often gets defeated instead. It does not seem to be in the official documentation, but AssertSpecial has the NoKo flag. It allows the game to continue even if your character (or the other) has 0 health left.
You might use this to detect if an opponent is defeated, and then set their health to 1 and put them in the defeated state.

sayasong

Reputation score
Where can I find the updated version?(hentaicharmugen?mugenarchive?)
I reupload the character with lots of bug fixes. Hopefully all your points but 3 should all be fixed. With point 3, i will recreate it again in some other form that allowed p2 to choose if sanae should damage with sex or not. Thank you for your interest and hope you enjoy the character
PS: I can‘t see any things in Aggressors category of mugenarchive(Is it need higher forum account permission?)

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mugen Archive has purged their 18+ section.

Look for the character over at hentaicharmugen:

sayasong

Reputation score
Mugen Archive has purged their 18+ section.

Look for the character over at hentaicharmugen:
THANK YOU

BUT upload date of this char IN hentaicharmugen is 2020-2-18,and the last update time of file in thischar is 2020-2-18 15:00-23:30
is it the newest version ?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
BUT upload date of this char IN hentaicharmugen is 2020-2-18,and the last update time of file in thischar is 2020-2-18 15:00-23:30
is it the newest version ?
Yes. At least the most updated public version.