What's new

ACT RPG Maker Shota [Santori] Daydreamer デイドリーマー 淫魔と天使と勇者の(バニーの)思い出 / Daydreamer - Memories of a Succubus & Angel & Hero/Bunny (RJ247261)

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not entirely sure this is Shota, marking it just in case.

Links:

Gameplay:
While built in RPGMaker MV, the game is entirely real-time. Your main task is to work your way to the exit of each map, shooting and/or dodging the enemies. Each hit you take reduces your "Reason" (orange bar). Take too many hits and you'll trigger an H-scene and lose a chunk of your "Resistance" (blue bar). Oh, and your resistance is also depleting over time, but can be restored by picking up the sparkling dots littered around & defeating enemies. Run out of resistance, and it's game over, back to base for you (once the ladies are done, of course)!

Each level has a hub zone, containing enemy sprites that can be talked to so H-scenes can be revisited. To advance, simply talk to the pink angel, pick a checkpoint that you want to start from, and off you go.

Outside of combat, open the "skills" menu (X, then second option) to tweak various attributes about the game, including (but not limited to) skipping H-scenes, toggling the protag's lines during H-scenes, and more.

Controls:
Arrows: Movement
Z: Shoot in combat mode, Talk/Examine in other modes
X: Jump 2 tiles in combat mode, Open the menu in other modes.
Mouse: Used in one scene for clicking tiles
(May be more, haven't been through the whole game yet)

Controls (Advanced):
You can hold Z to shoot rapidly. While doing so, the direction you're facing will not change, allowing you to strafe. To change your facing, press X or Shift.

Story:
(From ENG DLSite)
An angel who claims to be a servant of the goddess appears in front of the hero.
The demon king's weakness has resulted in more power to succubi.
Even worse, they use the hero's memories to create a lewd world...
Take back your memories from the succubus with the help of the angel,
and save the world!

Fetishes:
Femdom, Reverse Rape, Succubus, Shota?

Last edited:

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have Map008.json? The version I got seems to not have it :(

Alaktan

Reputation score
After a bit of trial and error I think map 035 is supposed to be map 008. However, just like when entering the slime stage, going there instantly triggers a loss scene from the cat girl and boots you right back to the hub of the area and locks you in place. No idea what's causing that bug. If anyone has got an idea what could cause that I'd love to hear it but for now, you can make a copy of map 035 and rename it to 008 in order to get a cat girl scene at least.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm having an issue with the fight that starts after sleeping in the inn. It goes to an automatic loss, and when I retry I end up stuck being unable to interact with anything.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version came out of this game just a few days ago, might contain bugfixes for the problems stated in this thread, so people can continue playing this game. Although, it might be too little too late at this point LOL.

Troy168

Reputation score
Well... I tried getting this game a go. And I think I got pretty far, but when I reach the 2nd floor of the castle and I enter the 4th room, I end up getting a rangeerror message, which crashes the game. I take it nobody knows how to fix it.

SirRevan04

Reputation score
Seeing someone still here..
so here the Full save for completion the main story:
-

and have good time with it
also is there any translation for this game yet?
I can partially read Japanese but English still much easier to understand

Troy168

Reputation score
Seeing someone still here..
so here the Full save for completion the main story:
-

and have good time with it
also is there any translation for this game yet?
I can partially read Japanese but English still much easier to understand
From what I seen, there isn't any translation so far.

For neither this nor the sequel that they got.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Something is wrong withy my game. In the castle stage, no matter how many times I clear the enemies, the fire blocking the way will never disappear.