What's new

Save Game general

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've notice there isn't a Save file/game thread so I might as well make it
(If possible it might get sticky on here.)

Format is rather simple
Name of the game (RJ,RE or the game on the ulmf)

Save file (with a description of partial (If partial last know location and quest) or full save file)

(Optional)
Link to a guide if there is one

(Mostly for the people who either lost their saves or just wants the full H scenes)

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Save Game general

What advantage does one big thread full of save games have over posting them in the thread of the game they're for? Either way you'll have to look for it. And either way you'll risk links expiring etc.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What advantage does one big thread full of save games have over posting them in the thread of the game they're for? Either way you'll have to look for it. And either way you'll risk links expiring etc.
The "search this thread" function can probably resolve issues with scouring the whole thread for a particular game's save file. As for links expiring, this forum does allow for attachments but last I checked, there was a security token error that occurs when uploading files larger than 10mb, luckily rpg maker save files are nowhere near that large. The question is however, does this forum have the bandwidth to handle a lot of people uploading and downloading attachments?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The "search this thread" function can probably resolve issues with scouring the whole thread for a particular game's save file.
Don't forget the handy paperclip icon you can click to view all attachments in a given thread.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't forget the handy paperclip icon you can click to view all attachments in a given thread.
I actually didn't know about that. Nice!
Thanks.

OP
Freedom12312

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not all threads will have the said save game files.
Thought making a save general thread would help save time on finding certain game saves

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait? what? how?

edit: Found it. holy shit thats amazing!

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and now it's gone. so this thread might get some use.