Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: SBS Notice Board

why'd this end up in here?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh Nunu, are the different sections of the school going to be split up into different sub-forums like a few of the other forums are on here?

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i dont really see why they should.

i mean its not hard to find the right thread and i'd prefer to keep them all in the one spot as people tend to move around alot.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

So... when do we call class?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

People actually want to go to class? I thought they'd be more eager for the clubs.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

classes start after than dance

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I was wondering about classes and how they might be handled. I guess the second question is, when's the dance? Starting in the coming evening?

Talking about clubs brings another thing up too. So third question. NPCs. I remember we had some other plans concerning NPCs, though Tentacle Haven seems to be down currently so I can't recap on what was said. But for example, Grace starts walking about the club stalls checking things out, surrounded by all these nifty people with names and mini storys. She says hi, but who says hi back?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I think what we agreed on was someone would have to play the roles of each NPC. Nunu and I are on for most of the day, so I think either one of us could fill that role in if we had to.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Class? You want Sho to go to class? After last night? She'll be sleeping in, tyvm *laughs* Not to mention she's a little more concerned with Alazais than school right now (and I don't want her running into Ima just yet. I'm giving Elissa that honor *grins*)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh dear, no pissing Mia off by picking on her little puppet please. That and attacking Ima is way under the belt, she's not even that stable with Mia shattering her mind so constantly to make sure she remains subjective to her...
Unless we're saying Elissia isn't above picking on handicapped/disabled people like someone we know... *eyes turn to a certain Pumpkin and her attempts to push a detention onto Ima...*

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't you pick on my Pumpkin. Besides, shelling off a detention is a hell of a lot lower on the scale than, say...MURDER. *glares*

Reminds me, I need to poke Pale, and maybe wake her Roomie up, too. Find out just exactly what is up with Al.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

That reminds me, I never made the post in which Mia shadow shifted Alazais's katana (after carving some lovely words onto it and ruining it.) back into her own room in the actual topic... Did Mia's shadow shift work? Or did it screw up and lodge the blade outside/inside someplace? (Pumpkin's call really.)

Pale

Reputation score

I'm never going to live that nickname down, am I.. and it's all Copper's fault.

I'll get right onto creating a thread for our room again, and stick a link to the last one in the first post.. Al herself isn't going to be around, for obvious reasons, but I think Vivica is still in the shower..?

EDIT : Vivica ((Elliminisdiri)) is beginning to annoy me with her extended absences. Any suggestions?

2nd EDIT : After reading Loki's post, I'm going to go edit the topic post. I forgot about that.

P

Last edited:
OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Don't you pick on my Pumpkin...
*High fives copper*

if she's annoying you we could always remove her from the time space continuum

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm never going to live that nickname down, am I.. and it's all Copper's fault.
*bows*

*High fives copper*

*high-five back* Behold the power of a moderator (with regard to the game, anyway.)

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i've been considering changing pale's user title to pumpkin but i think that might be going a bit to far

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll get right onto creating a thread for our room again, and stick a link to the last one in the first post.. Al herself isn't going to be around, for obvious reasons, but I think Vivica is still in the shower..?

EDIT : Vivica ((Elliminisdiri)) is beginning to annoy me with her extended absences. Any suggestions?

2nd EDIT : After reading Loki's post, I'm going to go edit the topic post. I forgot about that.

P
Yeah, I'm essentially only going to give it so long before Sho heads back to her room, since she can't rightly break into the room. Was actually just thinking 24 hours (or so) from the time of the original post, or until you were around to comment on thing.

Btw, something you never answered all of us on: Was there blood? Or did that fade when Alazais did?

Pale

Reputation score

That.. might be useful.

i've been considering changing pale's user title to pumpkin but i think that might be going a bit to far
...I hear homicide rates are low this time of year.. might be time to do something about that....

As for blood, Loki asked me, and I answered, so I figured he'd pass it onto you guys... blood vanishes with her :p.

P

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

That.. might be useful.

...I hear homicide rates are low this time of year.. might be time to do something about that....

As for blood, Loki asked me, and I answered, so I figured he'd pass it onto you guys... blood vanishes with her :p.

P
Laziness over came me, that and it would sound more credible coming from your own mouth Pumpkin ;X. *runs off to sleep before Pale gets the scythe*