What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 閃撃のギア / Sangeki of Gear (RJ080939)

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Scale Garden's ~ Sangeki of Gear [RJ080939] Full English Translation

Trying to do the old women's fetch quest in town.

I think the first one was wolf meat.
Second one is boar meat, and can be found in Ent Forest

Does anyone remember where I can find the Beef? Don't recall any cow.
You can find a bulls on a plains after caterpillar nest.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And what the heck/where is "Primitive meat"?
Mammoth meat from the plain in the far end of the forest where sabertooth and ogre caves.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any upto date walkthrough on this game?
It really a mess to find stuff and grind through everything, already in 12+ hours in the game, barely found stuff

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any upto date walkthrough on this game?
It really a mess to find stuff and grind through everything, already in 12+ hours in the game, barely found stuff
A walkthrough text was posted a while back. Some of the stuff was a bit obscure, the bandit fort in particular. The sweat check was also annoying. I used CE to fix that.

For what its worth I enjoyed hunting all the challenge monsters in the game. Beating them was kind of fun.

If something is still unclear from the walkthrough ask here. and we'll try to answer.

Attachments

bruhdah

Reputation score

Anyone know how to fix the error "A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed." ?

Edit: never mind Fixed it. :)

Last edited:

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to see this unused:

undertow.club/threads/uncensor-request-for-scalegardens-sangeki-no-gear.8789/

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your work looks good, much better then those pixelated regions.
Please change the other Pics too if you can.

Another Story; I got a Game Crash if I try to fight with the Underground Cave Krokodile, some Sound File is missing, Game works well at other Parts incl. translation and now the uncensored pics. My System runs on Jap Configuration and Game Dir is in Latin Letters (English). What is it about this File?
M-77

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Another Story; I got a Game Crash if I try to fight with the Underground Cave Krokodile, some Sound File is missing, Game works well at other Parts incl. translation and now the uncensored pics. My System runs on Jap Configuration and Game Dir is in Latin Letters (English). What is it about this File?
M-77
I got a error at the krok as well, but could just play after clicking the error away.

Im using the translated version.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That uncensor is sadly not complete. It is also a bit inconsistent in the way her pussy is shaped. I believe the game states that she is a bit larger in labia and she has hair.

I'm happy with it though. :D

I was also able to push past the error from the croc battle.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If something is still unclear from the walkthrough ask here. and we'll try to answer.
Thanks, I think I might be finally getting on to close this one, already healed the elder and killed most monsters. But holy crap that golden beetle is a hard one, can barely break a scratch.
Btw, is there any purpose at all to wearing the black underwear and/or whore anklet?
Any hidden scene you get by wearing a custom clothing combination? (besides just obvious dialogs of guys seeing your boobs)

And holy beejezus, the uncensor on that pose turned out perfect. It would really be a nice touch to have them all uncensored like that. But overall the author did a good job of not making the mosaic the major point on scenes.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I'm aware there are no hidden scenes or bonuses for different outfits. I do like them though as I get to see sneaky ecchi shots during battle or whatever. SG also went to a lot of effort spriting each piece and combination for Ellen's over world avatar. Pretty damn good. Speaking of I noticed that there are also several characters with nude sprites. I wonder if there were some cancelled scenes. Or maybe they were used and I just forgot lol.

If I remember correctly the Golden Beatle is best a battle of endurance. I defended/evade focused until it is nearing its AP limit then I attacked viciously with sword skill. One of the few H-RPG battles that made me use thought haha. :D

I too wanted the rest uncensored. Wish there was an easy way to decensor.

Also, there is a sneaky event4 uncensor in the mod. If you've already done this event you might need to review it later in the gallery to see it. I can't remember what happens in the event off the top of my head but you seem pretty late game atm.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That uncensor is sadly not complete. It is also a bit inconsistent in the way her pussy is shaped. I believe the game states that she is a bit larger in labia and she has hair.

I'm happy with it though. :D
And holy beejezus, the uncensor on that pose turned out perfect. It would really be a nice touch to have them all uncensored like that. But overall the author did a good job of not making the mosaic the major point on scenes.
I too wanted the rest uncensored. Wish there was an easy way to decensor.
FYI, I didnt make the uncensor. Its "Sausage&Eggs" from undertow forum

Thanks, I think I might be finally getting on to close this one, already healed the elder and killed most monsters. But holy crap that golden beetle is a hard one, can barely break a scratch.
Get the golden sword first before attacking the golden bettle.

weweowanie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A walkthrough text was posted a while back. Some of the stuff was a bit obscure, the bandit fort in particular. The sweat check was also annoying. I used CE to fix that.

For what its worth I enjoyed hunting all the challenge monsters in the game. Beating them was kind of fun.

This is unclear:
"A. Find the Golden Sword - It's at the 11th Level of the dungeon at the bottom of the prison, clearing it grants you the strongest sword, the Golden Sword. It's pretty clear on how to beat it."

7th Trial:
I remove red blocks, I GET blue+yellow blocked and cannot proceed.
I remove yellow blocked, I GET blocked......
I remove blue blocks, I GET blocked......

That walkthrough is from a "cheater"?
Used no-collision / wallhack?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

7th Trial:
I remove red blocks, I GET blue+yellow blocked and cannot proceed.
I remove yellow blocked, I GET blocked......
I remove blue blocks, I GET blocked......
You just need to be a little bit attentive there - kill hand-like monsters to remove blocks on their places to proceed

weweowanie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

made it thru somehow

if there's one thing i learned: do NOT trust walkthrough makers' sense of direction:

"Gathering: You need 4 Ingredient (plus 5K Gold)

1. Heart of the hydra: you have to kill the hydra. You find her in the demon forest. Keep going north in the kirin forest, pass the cave with goblins, then take east, you find the second hut (can teleport direct here with the magic signs). Take east again, then go north some times. You find the hydra in the center of a map, in a small island, passing a bridge."

it's actually "always" WEST instead of east when looking for hydra (it's in Swamp and not Green-Robe-Cultists-Forest)

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice spot on the wrong directions. To be honest I never read that part because I found it by exploring normally before I went to the guide. I used the guide mostly for the item gathering and hidden stuff.

Once you unlock the hut you can teleport to it directly via the inventory item as well. You don't really need the signs.

tshakudo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a save with the bandit fortress opened but not entered yet?

My files keep having an issue, Scot has given me the ring, I can wear it and nothing happens. I have the prostitution unlocked but have only seen the bandit leader 1 time, over 300 customers and he has never respawned for a second go.

weweowanie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what the 2nd-to-last title is, does anyone have that?

I already have the Fighter title, the last one in list, only skipped the crocodile as I got script error on it
(killed 10 of 11 incl swimming-dinosaur - thx to sgedit and temporary stats raise)

i am near to end of game now, but i think i need 1 more regular client in brothel to get all "slots" in gallery, last i tested endgame incl. killing T-REX i had 2 slots left in gallery (ogre i meanwhile did, means 1 left, and i have Slutty Blonde title, so it cant be some "named" npc i suppose)
i have in brothel checked:
gang in upper floor
bandit1+2
farmer
middle age
young
suspicious robe dude

tshakudo, bandit is only 2x i think
1st time you go "brothel" and have "interview"
he your 1st client -- to get him again you need to leave and come back, he will "never" idle in the clients room when you already done another there

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder...
Ok here save files from my last playthrough - 100% galery, everything done. You can check what you interested there.

Attachments