What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 閃撃のギア / Sangeki of Gear (RJ080939)

noobhead321

Reputation score
Re: Scale Garden's ~ Sangeki of Gear [RJ080939] Full English Translation

Was briefly looking through the previous replies and couldn't find an active link for the game, would someone be kind enough to send me one?

Thanks!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was briefly looking through the previous replies and couldn't find an active link for the game, would someone be kind enough to send me one?

Thanks!
not sure how you do your search, but there is working link 2 pages back (19)

jmanuel123

Reputation score

I'm aware it's been a while but could anyone be so kind as to send me a link via PM or post it as a reply? :confused:

Edit: Found a working link (page 19), sorry

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm aware it's been a while but could anyone be so kind as to send me a link via PM or post it as a reply? :confused:

Edit: Found a working link (page 19), sorry
no shit :D

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thoughts (the nice unbias version)
the plot and characters of this game are terrible. why do they bother having you be a character capable of defending themselves but every time a male character has their way you? theirs no excuse for this.
you never get a choice and it constantly gets in the way of progressing. every male character and i mean every single one cares far too much about sex....

Thankfully the game does have redeeming quality's if you don't read the dialog anyway. the art style is great and even a bit animated!
the mapping is good and thanks to on screen encounters is never obnoxious. tho there is random encounters they aren't that bad.
i was surprised that you could actually reduce them by running instead of walking! walk increases them! more games should learn from this!

there are titles in the game which you achieve by doing stuff (i don't think they serve a purpose other then to describe you tho)
and finally the battles! with battlers i haven't seen before they might of been made for this game and they look good.
being something other then generic stuff makes it feel less tedious going through them.

but the best part is the system itself.
on screen it displays how much damage you will do and a lot of other information!
which is awesome because in battle you can spend points (VIT) to increase several things
(STR,DEF,DEX and AGL) which adds some strategy to battles.

Overall
i would recommend this for anything other then the plot or characters. it has some cool features that are rarely seen with rpg maker games.

The rest is the more...realistic annoyed version
This games events are seriously retarded...people ignoring a thief just to look at breasts.
children being perverts and even putting sexual desire above your life...and even villagers that are being controlled yet
still manage to say that someone is doing something of their own will...or even standing in front of 2 guys with no panties on with your skirt lifted up waiting for them to fix a bag...not only do you not need to wait right in front of them theirs no reason to hold something in your skirt while you wait...
how do these people even remember to breathe and eat?

Other
Translation needs work. you even see script commands several times.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Shayoko: It's not really a new game...sorta surprised you're reviewing it now.
Totally get you on the plot though; I love Scalegarden's games (wish there would be a full translation of Breath of Fire and Iron, their first), but I really don't get their fetish for

the unavoidable plot device of black guys raping you
. Happens in this game and in their others as well. Meh. The art is great but I'd rather play Sarah Rotation Cut or a copycat game like that...even if there unavoidable sex scenes. Don't get me wrong, I play the game for the sex, but there's something about just having a virgin playthrough option.

They also focus a bit too much on groping and if I'm going to analyze pron, the thought processes of the female characters are really silly for the most part.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thoughts (the nice unbias version)
the plot and characters of this game are terrible. why do they bother having you be a character capable of defending themselves but every time a male character has their way you? theirs no excuse for this.
you never get a choice and it constantly gets in the way of progressing. every male character and i mean every single one cares far too much about sex....

Thankfully the game does have redeeming quality's if you don't read the dialog anyway. the art style is great and even a bit animated!
the mapping is good and thanks to on screen encounters is never obnoxious. tho there is random encounters they aren't that bad.
i was surprised that you could actually reduce them by running instead of walking! walk increases them! more games should learn from this!

there are titles in the game which you achieve by doing stuff (i don't think they serve a purpose other then to describe you tho)
and finally the battles! with battlers i haven't seen before they might of been made for this game and they look good.
being something other then generic stuff makes it feel less tedious going through them.

but the best part is the system itself.
on screen it displays how much damage you will do and a lot of other information!
which is awesome because in battle you can spend points (VIT) to increase several things
(STR,DEF,DEX and AGL) which adds some strategy to battles.

Overall
i would recommend this for anything other then the plot or characters. it has some cool features that are rarely seen with rpg maker games.

The rest is the more...realistic annoyed version
This games events are seriously retarded...people ignoring a thief just to look at breasts.
children being perverts and even putting sexual desire above your life...and even villagers that are being controlled yet
still manage to say that someone is doing something of their own will...or even standing in front of 2 guys with no panties on with your skirt lifted up waiting for them to fix a bag...not only do you not need to wait right in front of them theirs no reason to hold something in your skirt while you wait...
how do these people even remember to breathe and eat?

Other
Translation needs work. you even see script commands several times.
You've just described 90% of female protagonist RPGs. In this one, her natural sexual desires were shot up immensely by the main bad guy as a sort of reason for her being so...willing despite stating her unwillingness. Sad thing, normally games don't even bother giving a reason....the girl just doesn't defend herself or become magically weak whenever someone tries to rape her.

More games do this than you know, but in reverse. Most games, walking lowers encounter rate...but takes you longer to get from point A to B. The art quality is good and that is one of the 3 reasons I will always support this dev.

The titles are just something more for the player to do. A few other games adapted this as well, some actually give you stat or other bonuses instead.

I couldn't agree with you more. Their wiliness to make unique battle systems are the 2nd reason why I'll always support them.

Meh, I like their characters and sometimes the story. It's still better thought out than a lot of ones in H-RPGs. Though, some choices here and there would make it even better.

Handling realistic response:
Can't argue, choices would have made this better.
lol I actually enjoyed the perverted kids. This is something not handled enough in H games. Kids are far more perverted than people think. Though the rest of the sentence I agree with.
*nods* Yup....female main characters are usually dumb.
They receive friendly reminders that not eating can lead to extreme pain and even death. If you have to remember to breathe.....you're already in trouble. Even dumb people can do that since it's like an automatic feature.

@other
Translation does need a bit of work but I don't ever recall seeing script commends and I'm about half way through the game.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone has an issue killing the caterpillars in the first quest given by the farmer? they take no dmg at all O.O

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You should pay close attention to the tutorial, it helps alot, but probably you are not placing points of AP to the damage and accuracy to hit and deal damage to enemies and i recommend cheating on money to buy gear early on because fights can get hard or complicated

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should pay close attention to the tutorial, it helps alot, but probably you are not placing points of AP to the damage and accuracy to hit and deal damage to enemies and i recommend cheating on money to buy gear early on because fights can get hard or complicated
thx! I had no idea the attribute boost was done in actual combat :p thought it was a lvl up thing.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, do you happen do know of any guides to the game?
I remember having one, but I lost my game along with +9h save, just making sure I can skimm through it and not lose too much content.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I still have this one from back when I first downloaded the game. Got it from this thread I'm pretty sure. Hope it'll suffice.

Attachments

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still have this one from back when I first downloaded the game. Got it from this thread I'm pretty sure. Hope it'll suffice.
thanks man, pretty sure this was same one I had too, cheers!

SizzlingTofu

Reputation score

Hey, sorry for asking this after it's been asked a while ago, but I also couldn't find the DL link people were talking about 2 pages back. Would anyone be kind enough to share a link or PM once more?

SizzlingTofu

Reputation score

Thanks for your help! I feel pretty dumb for not noticing that before.

Sardanian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game of my childhood.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New 2017/7/09 Development room updated

Holy fuck boys i think hes making another master piece