What's new

RPG [ SCAR ] The Village Girl's Escape from Hell Castle 村娘ですが魔王の城に放り込まれました RE115958 RJ115958 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 村娘ですが魔王の城に放り込まれました (RJ115958)

You have to kill all enemies in the room with the white pentagram and save point.
Then you can continue after you go to the center of the circle
actually you don't have to kill ALL enemies, just a slime that's acting different from all others (it's walking faster than the others)

Reputation score

I have problem this game it all bgm file I download trial but it not work
someone have text in bgm file please help and thanks you

d13

Reputation score

I have problem this game it all bgm file I download trial but it not work
someone have text in bgm file please help and thanks you
I had the same problem, seems like the installer turned the file names to gibberish. Change your locale to Japanese/ run install thru AppLocale, reinstall and that fixes the problem.

randomstuffenator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not 100% save, but has all the CGs unlocked (Go through the small doorway then down, take the teleporters and go to the bookshelves on the right, the blocked paths are the full events rather than just the CGs). If you want to see the actual events you'll have to buy them and reload a few times, I didn't feel it was worth the time to farm the money to unlock them all at once, especially since the full CG set for an area only cost as much as a single full event. Besides... That voice acting. You can also view the boss events by entering the cells and speaking with the bosses (Top option is the victory event, middle is the GOR event and bottom is cancel).

Some-what of a walkthrough for volcano:
First hint for the doors is: "HAsTaLaVISTa" I instantly thought periodic table of elements, and I was right. The order on the numbered doors you're supposed to take is the same as the corresponding numbers on the periodic table of elements. There's also an image of it elsewhere in the dungeon. For those too lazy to look it up on wikipedia like I did, the order is 1 33 73 57 23 53 16 73. I believe there is another item in the doors that is NOT on that path as well, but don't quote me on that. Unless I'm right.

The other puzzle shows a short preview of a path you need to take through a bunch of spikes. I just used notepad and came up with this:

2 + 3:

Yes, 2 and 3 were the same hint for me, I have no idea why because they are NOT the same on the actual path. I kept getting confused at the start of #2 and walking in the wrong direction (not because of the hints, but because I wasn't sure where they were in relation to the first tile), but that might have just been me.

Attachments

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DL links broken :s

Status
Not open for further replies.