What's new

[T-ENTA-P] School Girl Courage Test 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since the development is going forward on his blog and in anticipation of the Dlsite announcement, here comes the [incomplete] page

4th schoolgirl announced as of now (5 girls total if you count the teacher)

He catched a cold (during summer :eek:) and had to rest for a few days, though he's now on antibiotics .......

Thread/post will get updated as more stuff pops-up

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope I'm not the only one who finds the 4th school girl somewhat derpy in the concept art. She's got a lot of forehead and not much face.

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
I hope I'm not the only one who finds the 4th school girl somewhat derpy in the concept art. She's got a lot of forehead and not much face.
I agree, but for the most part it looks pretty good right? At least most of the other art I see, it looks pretty good.

Fappable I would say! ;)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
5th girl unveiled : glasses and loli-esque

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A quick update with the UI and the health teacher/nurse in full color now. We start off with 6 characters, but unless we have unlockable characters, it might be a downgrade compared to the previous courage test game.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Runs on MV though (n)
True but I think the courage test games tend to run pretty well, especially Open House. Bounty Hunter 3 on the other hand, even with good specs on my laptop, ran sluggishly a lot of the time.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update : in-game screencaps > we can now check the girls/clothing from behind ..... And there's still 3 chances per run to scare the girls

Status
Not open for further replies.