Life: C 96
Power: C 99
Intelligence: D 74
Defense: E 69
Skill: B 146
Speed: D 80
Loyalty: B
Tech: C+
Special Trait: Upon use of a skill, has a chance based on guts cost to Bind an opponent.

Tail Whip
Pow 21
D/E/-/-
Basic

Crash
Pow 14
D/-/-/-
Basic

Schultz's Available Training Exercises
Basic Training
Code:
Domino: The monster tries to slam into domino slabs to knock them all down. Raises Power
Shoot: The monster tries to throw rocks at moving targets. Raises Skill
Study: The monster is taught by our own Inari instructor on magic and the ways of the world. Raises Intelligence.
Dodge: The monster tries to dodge our own elite squad of Rush Fairies. Raises Speed.
Run: The monster is put on a track with a cockatrice to chase her for as long as she can. Raises Life.
Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.

Schultz's Schedule
Code:
Mamono Training with: None
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Free
Tuesday: Free
Wednesday: Free
Thursday: Free
Friday: Free
Saturday: Rest
Venice says: "Exchange the Free slots with training exercises to build your mamono's stats, or leave them all Free to spend quality time with your mamono. And remember, there's a limit on how many mamono you can be training during a week, you must remain devoted to specific mamono!"

Schultz's Items
Code:
-Items in the Sack-
Venice says: "Items are extremely useful for expeditions, as your mamono have no chance to recover between battles. You can use as many items as you'd like when out of combat, but during a battle, your mamono may only use one item, which you equip to them beforehand. You must choose carefully, which item you want to give to your mamono, as a poor choice could mean their loss."

Available Expeditions
You must have three mamono in your Ranch before an expedition becomes available.
Red: Time Limited Errantry. (Will expire after due date, and if the Errantry is failed.)
Blue: Normal Errantry. (May embark whenever you wish, and repeatable upon loss.)
Green: Training Errantry. (Grants Mamono Skills and general training.)

Schultz's Money: 5000G
Schultz's Rancher Rank: F
Time: Year 1, Month 1, Week 2, Day 1

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Schultz's Ranch (Armacalic) [GMED BY TENTANARIX]

Somehow, either due to wanderlust, daydreaming or sheer inattentiveness; Schultz had somehow lost sight and sense of the rest of the group of ranchers he had arrived on the island with....... A lone human out in the wild regions of Mamono Island was easy pickings and prey for any of the wild mamono wandering about; with the exception of something like a weresheep.... But fortunately for the young aspiring rancher, he had managed to find a rather run down building to take shelter in..... If luck were to be with him, then it wasn't haunted or inhabited by any mamono. When the young rancher ventured into the condemned building he would see it would need a lot of work to be truly homey. As it was it just barely passed for livable. As he searched the scant rooms spread throughout, taking care to avoid cracks and holes in the floor, he would eventually come across the master bedroom. Inside he would find a large hole in the wall, a makeshift cave, leading back someway to a bed of hay with a on top. She had dark skin, fuschia hair, pointed ears, a magenta dress, tied off in the back with a bow, large golden arm bands and bracelets and long green snake tail. He would have to be careful to not wake her up, or things could get very sticky very fast.....

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A lamia… well, Schultz couldn’t complain, this odyssey had been quite easy up until that point, what was a bit of challenge here and there. Now, however, he had to back away from the room quietly because right now, his mind was drawing a blank on what to do when faced with an awake Lamia.

Better let sleeping snakes lie.

He backed away, trying to make his escape as quiet as he could. If he could make it for the doorway, the other rooms of the run down shack could be a good place to check, hopefully he could find something useful to help in this little predicament he found himself into.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lamia detection: 1d100 64+ pass; 100...... RNG is fickle.....

As soon as Schultz would begin to back away from the sleeping snake, her nostrils would proceed to flare up, sniffing the air.. her eyelids soon after beginning to flutter open awake..... "I smell a human......." She said to herself before her eyes finally snapped open aware. "A male human! What luck!" She said before she would finally spring towards Schultz, whipping her tail out towards his ankles, tripping the unsuspecting human up, sending him crashing to the floor. She would then proceed to coil her long serpentine body around him, crushing him into her bosom and "snaking" her other hand down towards his crotch all the while sniffing and flicking her long serpent tongue across his neck. "Hmmmmm~" she purred into his ear, "Well, well..... looks like an unlucky, yet cute, little mouse has stumbled upon the serpent's lair~"

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

‘Just my luck… ‘ He thought

Well, wasn’t this bad? Schultz certainly did not have control of the situation in front of him. Would struggling work at all? It was a lamia he was facing so that would be somewhat unlikely. Admittedly, he wasn’t all reluctant about the situation, considering the cutie coiled around him.

Pride as a rancher? Would that help him at a time like this? Most likely not, not to mention the very different values his hometown had regarding this were monster ranches were ranches practically just in name. With her hand already on his snake, what else was there to do? If anything, satisfying her was in order.

“And what a cutey of a serpent.” He whispered back with a smile. Some things just had to be done for things to happen.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sssssss~" The lamia would hiss into Schultz's ear, tickling him as she would continue to charm his own snake. "Don't get cocky human.... You are obviousssly the prey here. I am not ssssome domessssticated ranch mamono. Try to ssssseduce me will only help you if you can pleassssse me." She emphasized by clamping her fangs down slightly firmly on the tender flesh of his neck, making two small punctures in his neck that trickled blood which she promptly licked up. "Now..... Let'ssss sssse if the moussse inssside your troussssers isssss noteworthy......" she said before promptly unzipping and dropping Schultz's trousers releasing his member was likely now at full attention.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz chuckled as he felt his neck receive two small punctures, remembering the ticklish sensation in his neck from the number of times he’d have to deal with the resident mamono of his old home. Of course, just like back home, his log was standing and willing.

“If the lady is pleased, will I be released?” He asked, although it was clear he wasn’t that all that worried, perhaps even confident of himself.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"That dependssssssss my cute little moussssse, do honessstly think you can pleassse me?" She said as she would proceed to descend on him, pushing him down rather firmly and placing his manhood in between her generous chest, usin her bosoms to massage the shaft, periodically drolling, liking and suckling on the head...

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“I believe we’ll have to find out.”

Schultz sighed to suppress a moan of surprise, the lamia worked a bit faster than he’d thought she would, but damn him if this didn’t feel great already, this girl certainly was no hatchling. So much as he wanted to praise her technique, he was in no position to do so and even if he was, he’d moan in approval instead. If he didn’t know how to control himself, he woulda’d come together already, but the Snake lady was to find out of his rancher heritage.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm.... Ssssss... You are holding up better then I would have thought little mousssse. But you cannot hold out forever i would think.... I ssshall break you in yet." She said as she would wrap her serpentine tongue around his hard pulsing shaft while still moving her bosoms up and down it; while also using one of her hands to softly massage his testicles, occasionally flicking a finger across his bumhole.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With an impressive technique like that, Schultz wondered if he could really live up to his rancher heritage, because he could feel it, the lamia’s squishy breasts taking him and closer to the limit. But he couldn’t give up just yet, not just yet… if he wanted to show his worth he couldn’t do it just yet.

“I’d like… Aaah… a second opinion… on that…” he said between huffs, tensing up to try and resist a little more, a couple more seconds and he would be able to hold it in for a long, long time if he so desired. He gave a sigh, his confidence returning even as he felt the ‘lethal’ technique on him. “I have to praise your technique, really pleasant.” He said, unwittingly or not, with an air of superiority, even though the praise was completely sincere.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sssssssss......." the lamia hissed out in frustration, "Ssssuch arrogancccccce! I will ssssimply have to increasssse the intensssssity, then." She said as she quickly scooped Schultz up, bending him over and raising his backside up in the air before using her hands to stimulate his shaft and testicles while assaulting his anus with her long forked serpentine tongue. At first she would simply lick and drag her tongue up, down and around his orrifice, before gently prodding her tomgue into hole.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz cursed, he’d opened his mouth unnecessarily, and although it wouldn’t come biting him in the ass, what was happening to his rear wasn’t exactly… thank goodness he had managed to attain control before this started, or this attack would have had meant his immediate defeat with the deft and skillful attack to his serpent. He swallowed for a moment as he regained his breath for a second.

“An attack indeed worthy of price, my lady…” He grunted for a bit, admonishing himself for his drop in consentration. Managing to keep his come to himself for yet another attack, but this one had been almost completely devastating as it was. Schultz had to admit, anything more from this skillful tongue and fingers would push him to a territory of uncertainty.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sssss~" the lamia hissed out in a sinister fashion upon hearing Schultzs grunts and words of praise, " I think thisssss game hasss play out long enought don't you~ I think now I will go in for my finisssshing blow~ A technique no human man can resssissssst~" she gleefuly hissed as she would withdraw her tongue from Schultz's rear and proceed to stand him on his head as well stand up vertically to her full hieght. She would then proceed to give hos a few long drags of her tongue before stretching out her jaws like a snake and engulfing his entire cock into her mouth, while slowly pumpin a digit in and out his anus! She would suck fuirously on his manhood while simutaneously assaulting his sphincter....

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That was about it, Schultz’d been had, not even his family bound techniques would save him this time, as he felt the assault on his rear and on his member with an intensity quite unlike what he’d experienced before. The Lamia obtained her prize, as Schultz shot stream after stream deep in her throat. The rancher shivered in his high, having barely enough will power left to keep himself from going stupid.

“G-gah… that was… heavenly, lady serpent.”

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The lamia greedily gulped down every last drop of Schultz's hot sticky delicious semen as he came into her mouth, lcking what little may have been on her lips, before smacking her mouth loudly, "Fufufufu~ You held out surprisingly well most males do not even last long enough to get my killer move~ But your test is not over yet~ Now you must pleasure me, little moussse~" the lamia sang out as she uncoiled around from her prey and laid sprangeld out on the floor unfolding the flaps covering her vagina for Schultz to see to; i he had the stamina left for it that was.......

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Schultz was panting as he looked at the lamia, now enticing him to go please her to the best of his abilities, a smile appeared in his face, knowing his time to shine was now. So long as he could deliver, that is.

He jerked off a couple of times, bringing his cock up and ready for what was next, before lurching over the Lamia, rubbing her abdomen with his hand, her breast and finally caressing her cheek as he rested the tip of his manhood on the lamia’s, before pushing in slowly, filling her pussy with his member, until he was balls deep into her. “There my lady serpent… It’s quite… a heavenly place, lovehole of yours.” He said to try and cover his moans as he readied himself to start moving.

Starting a bit slow, Schultz quickly reached a more pleasurable rhythm, their flesh meeting with an audible slap as he massaged the Lamia’s luscious body all over, her breasts, her abs, her arms and her face, he caressed her all over, careful not to miss any part.

As Schultz would begin pleasuring her the lamia would begin to murr in a low husky voice before finally winding her powerful coils around her body as he would massage her body. "Mmmmmm, that isss rather good little mousssse.... But certainly a rodent would have fangsss no? You must enticcce me... Clamp down on my nipplesss, and bite me if you wisssh I am not easssily broken...." She said as she took a hold of Schultz by the scruff of his hair, and pulled him forcibly into a french kiss, her long serpentine tongue beginning to overpower his.

Schultz tried his best to keep up with the Lamia’s tongue, knowing he would lose, but finding fun in trying anyways. Complying with the order, if not with his teeth yet, he started pinching and pulling on the lamia’s nipples, adding the massaging and cupping of her breasts. He finished the kiss, acknowledging defeat as the lamia pulled his tongue out with hers, before burying his face on her bosom, starting to tease her nipples with his teeth and tongue, liking and sucking and biting.

That of course, without stopping his pumping for a second, pushing slightly deeper and harder with each thrust, Schultz was starting to pick on the pace to keep the Lamia from getting bored.

The lamia grunted, gasped and moaned in pleasure as Schultz would comply with her demands, getting more and more turned on as the tryst continued. "Ah..... You are a quick ssstudy, little moussse, but you have a wayssss to go yet.... Thissss sssnake isss a sssadomasssochisst.... Let'ssss ssse you draw blood..... I want you to leave marksssss all over my body....... And you are not permitted to releassssse before I cum, underssstand?" She hissed huskily and defiantly as Schultz would continue to pound into and bite her.

Schultz nodded without hesitation, as he started grinding with more strength, biting the lamia’s nipple until he started drew red from her, forming a trickle that rolled her breast seductively, he licked a bit, tasting the sadomasochist serpent, then doing the same to the other one. Having her breasts covered in teeth marks and trickles of red here and there. To add to it, Schultz thought of something more as his hand reached for the lamia’s clit. With a bit of hope that the lamia would like it, he pinched her sweet spot and pressed hard, twisting and pulling beyond any reasonable limit on such a sensitive spot.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AAAH! HAAAAHN! Yesssss. That'sssss good jusssst like that....." The lamia hissed and moaned out as Schultz bit down, pierced and licked her generous D-cup breasts, when Schultz went to squeeze and stretch her sensitive nerve bud crowning her pussy, the serpent grunted her teeth before going rigid for a second, proceeding to constrict her coils as hard as possible, without crushing her prey, clinging Schultz incredibly and tight to the snake woman's body where she would follow up by biting down hard on the prospective rancher's shoulder, drawing two small trickles of blood from her fangs, "Keep it up little mousssse, jussssst a little more..... But if you cum before me, there will be sssserious repercussionsssss." She hissed, but even now the rapidly and tightly contracting and squeezing hot wet folds of her pussy were pushing Schultz to the very brink of climax.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz grunted as he felt the arachne’s teeth sink into his skin, chuckling at the Lamia’s treatment, sincerely enjoying it, not that he had gone through it before, but if the girl felt good, there was no problem at all. He continued then, with his task, even under the lamia’s pressure on his body.

He’d fulfill her just as she requested, he went on, to bite on the Lamia’s neck, keeping still his hand torturing her clit in any way he could think of, pulling, pinching, mashing, pressing and twisting. It would surely end up quite sore after he was finished with it. Her next order, he would try his best to comply again. Keeping his balls in check for as much as he could as he continued slamming his member into her tight fuck hole.

"Don't worry, miss serpent... I'll make sure to take you to heaven first." He said before giving her yet another bite.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The lamia would begin thrusting back into Schultz's manhood back and forth, running her claws down his lean chest and licking the blood trails that formed from her claws before reinserting her serpentine tongue into his mouth, dominating his smaller human one- letting out grunts, groans, cries and muffled moans of pleasure all the while. Schultz had left bright red angry bite marks up and her midsection, breasts and neck as she had ordered; bringing out louder deeper cries of passion and pleasure, sending waves of pleasure and volts of electricity throughout her whole body, rocking from her very core. Her mind was getting foggier, becoming nothing more than a red haze of passion and lust. If Schultz could even pay attention to her face, he would notice that her eyes had changed, her scalera turning red, and her normal human-esque eyes turning into the usual thin slits of a serpent or feline. She would go onto bite his other shoulder as well as rake his chest one more time, letting out more blood on the ruined floors, before her final push into climax would come sending her human upper half arch stiffly in orgasm as she belted out a loud silence piercing cry of ecstasy; her pussy clamping fiercely and tightly around and onto Schultz's cock signalling her permission to blow his load.