What's new

VN/TEXT [ScooP] Chaos Queen Ryoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, this was one of my favorite game series of all time.
The animations were hyper sexy to me and the title character was hilariously awesome.
Unfortunately the source company has been defunct for a while now and I suddenly realized that if I wanted to have a copy for posterity, I'd better do something about it.

As of now I've managed to track down working links to the second of the four games and video collection of the animated scenes from all four. The cgs and animated gifs for all four are also available.

Links are as follows.

Chaos Queen Ryoko 2

Chaos Queen Collection

Now here's the thing. I haven't managed to find the actual first, third or fourth games. If any of you still have a copy or your search fu is greater than mine. I'd sure like your help in preserving this great series.

Testimonials, screenies, and most importantly, links to the missing games would be greatly appreciated and I will update the top post as necessary.

Keep the classics alive!
Fap to the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Chaos Queen Ryoko

Pics or a description of game(s)?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Would be nice, downloading something that somebody's raving about only to find out it's a fetish I don't like is mildly aggrivating, not to mention a waste of time.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed - a description would be nice. From what I recall of Bowser's posts, he likes games that tend more toward the ryona and possibly guro side, tastes which I do not share.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unless I'm just retarded, the link won't let me download it without logging in (as you).

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o_O When did file server become a personal storage server? I don't remember ever hearing of that.

giyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since megaupload's takedown, i believe. No one wants to be in their place.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Finding this series surprisingly light of information. Either that or my "google fu" is weak as well. Found a few pics but they're nothing other than game case art. Couldn't find a wiki or anything for it either. *shrug* :confused:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

GO GO MEDIAFIRE!

No waiting time for downloads, no membership needed for unlimited parallel downloads, and they're not pussies just because MU got jacked.

OP
B

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Keerist, Fileserve is dead now too?

I guess I'm going to have to reupload these then... I was hoping to find people that already knew of this series that had dled it way back when (it really is quite old) but I guess that isn't likely here.

Means I probably will need to supply screenies and a new upload.

reaver_87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess I'm going to have to reupload these then... I was hoping to find people that already knew of this series that had dled it way back when (it really is quite old) but I guess that isn't likely here.

Please do

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Description of involved fetishes would be nice too.

clementt

Reputation score
Finally a great game from scoop , i know all of four series but i lost them in my old pc, can you upload them again please, i want to recollecte them again

Solar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally a great game from scoop , i know all of four series but i lost them in my old pc, can you upload them again please, i want to recollecte them again
How did you even manage to necro this?

clementt

Reputation score
How did you even manage to necro this?
the true story was: my brother dwarf rabbit eat all pc electric wires and burned everything, i lost some old series too, like: L from topcat, umi the guts from Authoring heaven,oni coach , amd my favourite "les chairs cruelles"

Status
Not open for further replies.