What's new

SCP in a Doujin

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, there has been a new addition to the REDLEVEL series. This time, it is 14 and it has, in Romanji, SCP several times. I don't know about you, but there's only one SCP I can think of.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SCP in a Doujin

So, there has been a new addition to the REDLEVEL series. This time, it is 14 and it has, in Romanji, SCP several times. I don't know about you, but there's only one SCP I can think of.
Mother of God...

Doujins involving the Horror game now!?

Welp, my boner's ded.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the SCP is a lot more than the game... though a lot of it is really creepy, if not outright frightening. However... SCP in a doujin? That's just weird.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, some news. I mentioned this to those guys on the SCP chat network and there was a bit of a response. As in one of the guys was going to contact the others in case this was actually something they were concerned with in a legal fashion.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

There's actually over 3k SCPs at this point, I'm curious which one they'd use...
If anyone is wondering what SCP is all about, it's a foundation that secures supernatural (usually terrifying) entities and tries to document them. I believe Slenderman (SCP-582) got his start there, as well as that game Markiplier lost his shit in. Just about anyone can submit an entry, so there's some great ones and some terrible ones.

Here's a great (funny) place to start that'll introduce you to some of the better SCPs:
scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-bright-is-not-allowed-to-do-at-the-foundation

Last edited: