Search Broken?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Sep 18, 2014
Not sure if this is the right section or not.
Search seems to be broken, whenever i try to search for RJ# it finds nothing, i search for japanese name and it says it searched a bunch of #s ... not entirely sure how to find stuff now since the google links dont work anymore either :confused:

Oct 31, 2014
It's being fixed still, hopefully be back up shortly. Have to search slowly in the meantime, page by agonizing page... :(

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Jun 3, 2011
Why not just do the combination of numbers? I doubt you'll find that many instances of that specific combination of numbers.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Aug 1, 2013
how do you convert words into the combination of numbers for searching?

I tried googling for example: [h=1]淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました ulmf and failed to find the website.[/h] Normally when you google anything like an RJ code or name followed by ulmf, you can find the forum on the first page regardless of how old it is.

additionally, using the search function on this side seems to work 20% of the time. If to does not show up, i'm forced to use tags and if what i'm looking for is still missing, i have to resort to a meticulous page by page search.

Apr 10, 2013
Actually I don't even see a search option, it only seem to be available within the post but not on the full forum

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Aug 29, 2016
how do you convert words into the combination of numbers for searching?

I tried googling for example: 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました ulmf and failed to find the website.

Normally when you google anything like an RJ code or name followed by ulmf, you can find the forum on the first page regardless of how old it is.

additionally, using the search function on this side seems to work 20% of the time. If to does not show up, i'm forced to use tags and if what i'm looking for is still missing, i have to resort to a meticulous page by page search.
site:ulmf.org 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/1726423
Seems like it's working, just don't add "ulmf" at the end, add "site:ulmf.org" at the beginning.
Also, if you google just japanese name, it should drop you to dlsite, from there you can get RJ/RE code. Using that instead of japanese name could also give some results.

And yeah, search is disabled atm.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2017
Although the search being disabled, you can now feel an overwhelming amount of satisfaction once you find what you've been looking for.

steveju

Demon Girl
Jun 24, 2016
Although the search being disabled, you can now feel an overwhelming amount of satisfaction once you find what you've been looking for.
It's not disabled. Just hidden... kinda.

eg.
https://ulmf.org/search?searchJSON={"keywords":"search","view":"topic","title_only":"1"}

Replace keywords with whatever you want to search for. If you want more options, go here:
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/arti...he-search-json

It doesn't work with non-ascii characters tho.

E: Just realized that the search results show threads with more recents posts :)

Last edited: