What's new

ACT [seismic] USAエッチ / USA Ecchi (RJ093336)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Another one of seismic's works that was either passed up (never mentioned) or had its thread deleted. It depicts a canon loli character, so links will be handed out on PM basis only. I also possess links to the following other works by the same artist:

(Sweet Mami)
(Kuma*Magi)
(Sweet Mami 2)
(Sweet Mami 3)

Click links above for DLsite info. Change J in link to E for English DLsite, as usual. If you're confused read my signature below.
Everything's on mega.co.nz.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this. The heroine has three states: classy, tsundere, and sweet (completely deredere). She starts as classy, and clicking on her ears in the title screen moves her towards sweet, while clicking on her breasts in the title screen moves her back towards classy. It takes three clicks+reactions to shift her one state. Also, pressing M changes whether or not she has glasses on. The bonus costume (school swimsuit) also changes appearance and tanlines with/without glasses. The heart on the screen during H-scenes is the internal view. Double click it to change view from small>medium>big and click+drag to reposition on the screen. If I missed anything or anybody has questions, feel free to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: USA Ecchi (USAエッチ)

When I saw the tittle it reminded me of Final Fantasy USA (AKA Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) which basically was made for USA players that didn't like the hardcore RPG, so I thought "What? Is this hentai for casuals?" XD

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Usa is short for rabbit in Japanese (the full word is usagi). It has nothing to do with the United States of America. :)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can you please tell me what are the four options in order? And I can't see a heart anywhere...

OP
S

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you please tell me what are the four options in order? And I can't see a heart anywhere...
From left to right:

1. handjob>blowjob/titjob
2. cowgirl
3. doggy-style
4. missionary

I don't know why you don't see the heart (I'm assuming you're talking about the internal view btw), as there is no option to hide it afaik. Maybe your player isn't loading it?

EDIT: After checking the developer's site, I found an update that fixes that and more. You can grab what you need . The password is うさみみこわれてとべないあるよ. DL both the v122 and v123 updates and unpack+overwrite as needed. I'm working on re-upping the entire thing with the updates, but have other non-related stuff on my internet list, so don't expect it soon.

Last edited:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've got no idea, and sorry if I wasn't specific enough, but I meant the four options which you can tick or cross in the Options Menu. Thanks anyway.

OP
S

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've got no idea, and sorry if I wasn't specific enough, but I meant the four options which you can tick or cross in the Options Menu. Thanks anyway.
Top left: Captions on/off during scenes
Top right: Auto/Manual scene advance (check is auto, x is manual)
Bottom left: Internal view on/off
Bottom right: Glasses on/off

So yeah, turns out bottom left was internal view option. Whoops. Don't know why I didn't see that before. Keep in mind you still need the patch to have it actually work since a bug will make it disappear after a while, so I guess I wasn't being completely stupid when I was experimenting with options on the old version.

EDIT: To add to this, hovering over the four corners of the screen also allows you to do a few things.

Top left: Auto/Manual scene advance
Top right: Fullscreen/Window mode
Bottom left: Exit and return to Title
Bottom right: Captions on/off

Last edited:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, that helped a lot. By default it was crossed off, so that's the reason why I didn't see the internal view

rob492

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks so much for translating the options menu. The usual 'turn them all off and on and see what changes' didn't seem to work this time.

Also, thanks for the patches (my glasses weren't working either). I dunno if they were when you posted them, but now the archives are passworded; as in, trying to extract them prompts a password. Does anyone happen to know the passwords?

OP
S

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh look, this thread got necro'd. Password for extraction is found at the bottom of the support readme that came with the game. This one's is うさみみこわれてとべないあるよ.

rob492

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Agh sorry, didn't realize a month was considered a necro on this forum. Different everywhere you go really.

That password gets you into the downloads page but doesn't seem to work for extracting, I did try it before asking. Hate to seem needy...

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Agh sorry, didn't realize a month was considered a necro on this forum. Different everywhere you go really.

That password gets you into the downloads page but doesn't seem to work for extracting, I did try it before asking. Hate to seem needy...
I just tried unzipping usd_v122 with the pw うさみみこわれてとべないあるよ. It does work. v123 patch doesn't need any pw to unzip it.

rob492

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm odd. Ah well, still a fine work either way. Thanks much for the help.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any difference between the three states besides the intro screen? Doesn't seem to have any affect on the actual scenes o_0 Also, how do you get the bonus outfit?

OP
S

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Animation-wise, there's no difference. She says different things and her tone of voice is different to reflect the change in personality. The bonus outfit is unlocked after viewing all the scenes, including both endings on the handjob>blowjob/titjob scene.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, I see, heh. So not really anything I'd notice xD Sigh, wish there were more good games like these in English...

rob492

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, got it. The password only works if you run your choice of extractor in Japanese locale. I dunno if windows' built-in extractor needs to, but I use 7-zip so i had to run it with AppLocale. I probably should've thought of that before, given that the password was in Japanese characters but...Again, appreciate the passwords. Hope this helps anyone else that might pass by this thread.

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I want try to translate this game myself but i don't know which programs is the best. Someone can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.