What's new

Sentai HGames by T-ENTA-P

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
[Point & Click Gun Battle] Gok*iger F*ckdown

Based on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger

This work is no longer available on DLsite so you're going to have to use the wayback machine.

_______
My Info
_______

Your objective is to defeat and capture Gokaiger Yellow in a gun battle and sexually interrogate her. While she is in your captive, Gokaiger Red will attempt to rescue her and you must fend him off at times. As you you fight in battles, you earn money which can be used to purchase things from the laptop which are weapons, ammo, and armor to help you in the battles as well as a whip and enema item to use on Gokaiger Yellow. You can release Gokaiger Yellow at any time to do battle with her again (which is required to unlock some CGs as certain ammo types lets you fuck her during battle)

WARNING: This game contains Whip BDSM plus Urination and Scat when using the enema item on her.

Size:
Compressed: 88.8 MB
Decompressed: 102 MB

Download:

Overpound the Morphing Heroine 2

Based on Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

This work is no longer available on DLsite so you're going to have to use the wayback machine.

_______
My Info
_______

Your objective in this game is to capture and sexually train 3 heroines. A link to a menu translation in progress is available below.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=515086&postcount=48

WARNING: This game contains scat!

Size:
Compressed: 78.4 MB
Decompressed: 99.4 MB

Download:

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Gok*iger F*ckdown

thx for sharing this. i've always wanted to play it. I'll try to avoid the scat part.
-love your sig

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Point & Click Gun Battle] Gok*iger F*ckdown

Somehow the download will stop at 14% for me.
That's weird since I never had problems downloading stuff from here.

Everything ok on your side? ^^
...or maybe MEGA i screwing up for me... xD

kadd

Reputation score

Same problem as Suranis

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You probably have the glitch of where you've not gotten the popup saying if you want to allow this size of download. What I've done to rectify this is clear everything from my browser and just change all the settings for the website to being allow. (well the ones which seem related to it)

However I use Firefox though so it may be different for other users...

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its by T-E企画 group, I think they're got removed from the site completely.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If firefox doesn't work try with i.e. it should be compatible with everything ......(Trojans too)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does one actually beat this game? I got her up to 500, but it won't raise any higher from that.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Occasionally I'll right-click somewhere and be locked out of the entire game. No matter where I click or what key I press, nothing happens. Game doesn't freeze or crash, I just can't interact with it in any way besides closing it out. Does anybody else have this problem? Is it a bug, or am I just missing something?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Occasionally I'll right-click somewhere and be locked out of the entire game. No matter where I click or what key I press, nothing happens. Game doesn't freeze or crash, I just can't interact with it in any way besides closing it out. Does anybody else have this problem? Is it a bug, or am I just missing something?
There's no fix. Avoid the right click at all costs!

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ah...the only problem with this was firefox indeed.
Thanks for your help :D

Kamilo

Reputation score

i have problem with this game, when i start game it crush and turn off:confused:. pls help me

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh... That sucks about that group. I always wanted to try out their lesser known titles, but it seems that Tea Enterprise removed alot of their older stuff with the Super Sentai parodies. Thanks for the share!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Looks pretty nice...but unfortunately, the game doesn't like me. I get past the base menu and then it closes every time. =(

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has some freezing problems if you right click during the room screen after the text box disappear. Also, during the 3rd female attack day(Countdown Duel), if you use the Yellow H Bullet or Scat Bullet and win, the game also freezes during that section.

Anyone got a full save they are willing to upload?

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've noticed that right click works fine as long as there is a text box on the screen. Right clicking without text has, 100% of the time, bugged the game completely. If you want to save or something just click on the drawer or anything bringing up text and save that way. Odd bug, but easily avoided.

Ah, beat me to it.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have problem with this game, when i start game it crush and turn off:confused:. pls help me
Looks pretty nice...but unfortunately, the game doesn't like me. I get past the base menu and then it closes every time. =(
Try removing the underscore in the folder name, I think that causes issues for some games.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Try removing the underscore in the folder name, I think that causes issues for some games.
Still crashes me on the first screen after menu. =/