What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL Awake (RJ223237)

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score

From Leaf Geometry comes a new game, which is the direct continuation of their previous title "Sequel Blight"

This game runs in RPG-Maker VX Ace
  • You play as the same character in the previous game and the story takes place a little later then where it left off.
  • You do not need to play the first game to enjoy this but according to the developers it is recommended in order to grasp the whole story.
  • It is still retains its theme of femdom and reverse rape.
  • Trap characters exist but scenes with them are optional.
  • Class system has been removed and talent trees has taken their place
DLsite link:

Link to their blog:

Thread to the eralier game:
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-sequel-blight

Last edited:
OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
This post is both a shameless bump and also packed with information.
So the official trial version has now been released and the game is now up on DLsite.
It's apparently possible to import the saved data from this trial version to the finished product (previous trials can not import), which is set to be released on the 21/5. As always, the release date is preliminary.
If any bugs occurs you can report them here (preferably in japanese):

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you get the scene with the second girl? i can't figure it out

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you get the scene with the second girl? i can't figure it out
Part of the storyline. You can't miss it. It happens when you get to the inn in that one town after the jailbreak.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Release date now set to 2018/6/1 .

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, changing the date so it comes sooner then expected is always nice. I'd expect the release to be full of updates and future content similar to his previous game.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looking foward to this game...
I enjoyed their 1st game, story wise and the battle system difficulty as its balanced out really well.

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is now fully released and avialable on its corresponding dlsite link (see the first post for links).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wow, what an amazing game. I beat the game but the amount of secret areas and dungeons you can explore that continue the story in a way are pretty large. Even after cheating to level 99 the secret dungeon bosses kick your ass doing aoe damage that'll two shot you. The developer sure loves to make the RPG combat hard even though all of his dungeons are relatively short and inspire nothing more then grind so far. Still, this game was pretty damn gaijin friendly with the arrow indications to the quests and very helpful descriptions that usually contain Japanese corresponding to a named location you can teleport to. Here's hoping he does an English translation or something like that someday.

Last edited:

thesmileyface

Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck. i just finished the dojo looking place and got everyone back, but now i can't find where i'm supposed to go. can anyone help?

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
man im also stuck, dont have machine translation running, currently i found the blue short fairy girl and i follow the blue indicator to some area with two glowing magical rings, but im not sure what it wants me to do

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
man im also stuck, dont have machine translation running, currently i found the blue short fairy girl and i follow the blue indicator to some area with two glowing magical rings, but im not sure what it wants me to do
The magical rings let you raise a bridge to your destination, I am not sure how they work though. I just activated one after the other a few times at random and it worked

I'm stuck myself some time after that. Just had Marie(the vampire lady) join, where should I be going now?

Nishi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm also stuck at the two magical circles in the fairy area. I can't figure it ouuuut

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just ran over the two circles and it raised the bridge. I've been collecting everything and talking to everyone I can so maybe you guys need to backtrack for an item in a chest somewhere, for the most part it's smooth sailing as long as you make sure to collect items and talk to everyone. I never use machine translations, maybe it's giving you false info?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I'm also stuck at the two magical circles in the fairy area. I can't figure it ouuuut
The rings aren't very difficult if you MTL. the sign says you need to "be purified in the east, in the west, and in the east again." ergo, left ring, right ring, left ring should open the path.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"be purified in the east, in the west, and in the east again." ergo, left ring, right ring, left ring
Lolz
east - west - east
right - left - right
But again doesnt really matter, just keep switching and it will open

Also dont spoilt the secret boss difficulty T_T.
But again i think i can expect that considering the 1st 1 also is crazy hard that you need to rebirth 3-5x or farm those stat up drink.
At least this one looks easy since you can put skill point on status effect invalid, 1st 1 i gotta check each eq 1 by 1 or it become perma poison / stun / confuse / para forever.
PS: manage to beat the 1st series 1 of the secret boss, but the 2nd secret boss well im pretty sure can't be beaten -.-

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I mean, secret bosses are usually the kind of bosses you fight after the final boss so they're obviously going to be harder, it's why they're a secret. And in this game there's quite a number of secret bosses. I managed to find them in an order well suited for their rising difficulty, though I'm unsure if the game forces you to fight the weakest to strongest of the secret bosses in order. The final secret boss is without a doubt, something you will have to grind days for with stat pots and the very best gear you can possibly have in the game. I won't 'spoil the difficulty' but you can be sure it's some Disgaea level bullshit while being limited to level 99.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well im pretty sure i can tell the difficulty after playing the 1st 1
Love this dev who know how to balance the game difficulty with alot customize in skill.

PS: ok that TRAP!!! scene killed my sanity.... (yes i know and its been warned there trap here but... but... but.... i though he was a SHE !!)