What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL Awake (RJ223237)

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
ok that TRAP!!! scene killed my sanity.... (yes i know and its been warned there trap here but... but... but.... i though he was a SHE !!)
That's funny. Claurute is actually my favorite character, trap or not.

thesmileyface

Reputation score
. I never use machine translations, maybe it's giving you false info?
I haven't been using one for this so it isn't the case for me. I've been pretty much everywhere i can and got all the three dot events but can't find the green arrow that is after the dojo area.
And by chest do you the one of the mimics? Cause i have everything from the castle(apart from the platinum chest).
And one last thing. I don't know if it's a bug, but the first girl(don't know the name) is stuck at lvl 12. Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I haven't been using one for this so it isn't the case for me. I've been pretty much everywhere i can and got all the three dot events but can't find the green arrow that is after the dojo area.
And by chest do you the one of the mimics? Cause i have everything from the castle(apart from the platinum chest).
And one last thing. I don't know if it's a bug, but the first girl(don't know the name) is stuck at lvl 12. Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?
What do you mean by the dojo area? or rather, what is the last major thing that happened? Just saying the place isn't the best, as there is quite a bit of backtracking to previous places in this game.

thesmileyface

Reputation score
What do you mean by the dojo area? or rather, what is the last major thing that happened? Just saying the place isn't the best, as there is quite a bit of backtracking to previous places in this game.
i mean the area with the ninja looking people, and when i finished it i got all the girls back. i spent a while talking to everyone and going around looking, but i still cant find the way.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If i remember right he just on the part when everyone just gathered together... (trying not to spoilt story)
his next place is to go back to the castle

thesmileyface

Reputation score
If i remember right he just on the part when everyone just gathered together... (trying not to spoilt story)
his next place is to go back to the castle
thanks, i somehow manged to find it before you answered but now i'm stuck somewhere else. i keep getting killed by the predator in the ice cave. i tried looking around but couldn't find anywhere to go in that cave. do you by any chance remember what i'm supposed to do there?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
thanks, i somehow manged to find it before you answered but now i'm stuck somewhere else. i keep getting killed by the predator in the ice cave. i tried looking around but couldn't find anywhere to go in that cave. do you by any chance remember what i'm supposed to do there?
I'm not certain if this was what finished the quest as I did a lot of backtracking and different things during that point; but after I backtracked a bit in that same zone I found one of those square chests I didn't remember seeing before and found inside it a torch looking like item and then went back and talked to the girl and that was it. The predator in the cave is just for two side quests I believe, one for giving a guy down there a proper burial and the other you'll get later on which is to kill the thing (You can't actually fight it until you get and accept the quest, it's a tough fight).

By the way, that area is one of the places where you'll find the second mimic H scene giver (The blue chest you can see) and is also the entrance to a secret dungeon that's one of the requirements to unlock a new map in the 3rd zone you can only teleport to afterward, one of the harder secret boss fights.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
do you mean the one with the giant spider that kills you immediately? after trading with the guy a ロックキラー for your goal, you should travel to ソールファイ, south of 加護の道. (thats the fairy forest area) there you talk, and head to a tower to the east of 加護の道. there you need to beat the boss at the top first, then head down.

Last edited:

thesmileyface

Reputation score
thanks for the answer guys, i just remembered that google translate has a image based search. so i will hopefully be fine from now on.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I keep missing scenes because I select the wrong response

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I believe the choices are purely for story purposes, though I don't believe they change the main storyline. If you check the H gallery each question mark details the requirements to get the H scenes. They seem to be pretty hard to do however, getting their affection/love points to 100 was easy but fulfilling the other requirements seem to be very specific.

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
kinda disappointed on the amount of H scenes, overall its more cgs than the last game, but less scenes per girl and most are just variants, hopefully he'll add a few more like he did before when he did the update for blight

anyways i stopped playing for now, i got to that part where ya go to the castle and use an item that opens a gate to the negative world in front of maria's castle and ya fight a boss, and then it just says ya can escape the world at any time with the home returning stone but also ya need to investigate? who knows

also i miss the dating a particular girl at the end of every chapter like in blight, cause then ya started getting attached to one (best girl ura)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To be disappointed at a base of 40 CG is unreasonable I would say; indie hentai games should strive for an average of 40 minimum since most of them tend to be around 20. I do however agree that it's mostly due to the fact that there are so many characters that get scenes in this game that it makes you want more for the characters you really care about. And thus, the harem games in a nutshell. If it's like the other game, he'll likely update it along with new characters for his next game I assume.

mageblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone managed to get all the H-scenes unlocked to save some time?

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's funny. Claurute is actually my favorite character, trap or not.
I'm always wonder how to spell all of his characters in the game....
Claur should be easily one of the thoughest to spell the full name.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, forgot to mention that when you click to view their affection/love stats, it will also give you hints if you haven't gotten her first 3 scenes from the top. Mostly revolves around giving them a specific item gift item they want (The grey haired cap girl wants you to craft a special sword at some point I think) and then talking to them immediately after, or to click on your desk in your room and pick the first option and pray that the girl you're trying to H shows up to talk to you. Also, once you've unlocked all their scenes you have an option to give them a special item know as a contract, which I assuming is just a marriage proposal. It seems like you can only give it once so pick your waifu carefully as it'll unlock a forth sex option request when you talk to them. I messed up and now I have to go way back to give the item to someone else so RIP.

I also found a strange bug where for some reason the blue haired loli kept showing up to visit me when I picked the option to stay in my room, I had to reload a save to stop the bug, it never happened again after she visits me so I have no idea what triggered it.

Last edited:

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To be disappointed at a base of 40 CG is unreasonable I would say; indie hentai games should strive for an average of 40 minimum since most of them tend to be around 20. I do however agree that it's mostly due to the fact that there are so many characters that get scenes in this game that it makes you want more for the characters you really care about. And thus, the harem games in a nutshell. If it's like the other game, he'll likely update it along with new characters for his next game I assume.
yeah, honestly to go from 4 playable characters to what, 10? was a bit much, i like em all, but when ya have the entire party, and theres a plot scene, everyone has to get a word in, it feels a bit unfocused, which is the opposite of why i liked blight and like ya said, they suffer from having less events

hopefully in his next game he'll scale back the number of playable characters, be it another in the Sequel world or whatever else he decides to do

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It is what it is, at the very least he's been on fire with production to be able to keep it going. Even should his next game be an even larger harem, as long as he doesn't falter and a keeps a high base amount of CG then it should still be enjoyable for the most part.

By the way, anyone playing the game seriously could help with the side quests? I only have 3 left, No. 008, No. 036 and No. 038.