What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL Awake (RJ223237)

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Reach the point where i just got the 4th character (the one with horns).
Fight a mimic but failed to killed it.
It method its a special monster? How do i defeat it? (do i need to be defeated to obtain a scene?)
Does this game have any item to suicide like some games?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
By the way, anyone playing the game seriously could help with the side quests? I only have 3 left, No. 008, No. 036 and No. 038.
08 is there a npc inside the snake woman cave just need to talk to him
as for the other 2 im not up to there yet, playing slowly =P

Does this game have any item to suicide like some games?
Yes this game have suicide item called "悪夢の書" (looks like a grey book)
For GoR scene, when u fight the mob it will have some kind of black heart buff (as tutorial said its targeting the male)
just suicide for scene, even u kill the monster it will just run away and re appear - no exp / item -

Tashigamea

Lurker
Reputation score
So do all the characters have a minimum level of like to you before you can ask them to do favors for you? If so, does anyone know what the levels are for each character?

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i mean the area with the ninja looking people, and when i finished it i got all the girls back. i spent a while talking to everyone and going around looking, but i still cant find the way.
What did you do in the castle when you went back? I got an announcement from the vampire which made me think I was in the right place, but I checked every inch of it and there's nothing to do

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The magical rings let you raise a bridge to your destination, I am not sure how they work though. I just activated one after the other a few times at random and it worked

I'm stuck myself some time after that. Just had Marie(the vampire lady) join, where should I be going now?
Same problem right now. As far as i can tell, i should be searching for a secret entrance to the temple/dojo, but i dont seem to be able to find it.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same problem right now. As far as i can tell, i should be searching for a secret entrance to the temple/dojo, but i dont seem to be able to find it.
Its where you first meet the teleporting mysterious girl, and when the titty fox joins you for good.
Using the sword オラド -> 風吹く荒野 and then go south.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
It is what it is, at the very least he's been on fire with production to be able to keep it going. Even should his next game be an even larger harem, as long as he doesn't falter and a keeps a high base amount of CG then it should still be enjoyable for the most part.

By the way, anyone playing the game seriously could help with the side quests? I only have 3 left, No. 008, No. 036 and No. 038.
36. The dragon in the first village wants you to stop the troublemakers that have moved in to the ruins beneath the nearby mine. i.e. go to where you first met fox girl, and continue down.
38. Part 2 of your spiritual training. after lighting all the torches in the swamp (quest 37), you need to climb to the top of the mountain behind the temple, and meditate at its peak. then return to the trainer at the temple.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
36. The dragon in the first village wants you to stop the troublemakers that have moved in to the ruins beneath the nearby mine. i.e. go to where you first met fox girl, and continue down.
38. Part 2 of your spiritual training. after lighting all the torches in the swamp (quest 37), you need to climb to the top of the mountain behind the temple, and meditate at its peak. then return to the trainer at the temple.
Thanks, I totally forgot about the extra path in the mineshaft from playing the demo way back. Also, are you sure that's what 38 says, because I did a quest like that already where I had to lit the torches and then head up the snowy mountain and pray on the altar.

08 is there a npc inside the snake woman cave just need to talk to him
as for the other 2 im not up to there yet, playing slowly =P
Snake cave? I have no idea which cave that one is.

Another tid bit is that one of the side quests lets you farm levels really fast and also allows you to start a new game+ of sorts. In the temple where the swamp is the npc there will let you go under the temple full of roosters that give you tons of exp, past that is a stone that'll let you start new game+ or you can reincarnate with your characters after they hit level 99 and with some item you have. You can do this a total of 3 times which each character and they'll go back to level 1 so you can level them up again. I'm not sure at what point they'll let you do this but I imagine it's after you beat the game.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Thanks, I totally forgot about the extra path in the mineshaft from playing the demo way back. Also, are you sure that's what 38 says, because I did a quest like that already where I had to lit the torches and then head up the snowy mountain and pray on the altar.

Snake cave? I have no idea which cave that one is.

Another tid bit is that one of the side quests lets you farm levels really fast and also allows you to start a new game+ of sorts. In the temple where the swamp is the npc there will let you go under the temple full of roosters that give you tons of exp, past that is a stone that'll let you start new game+ or you can reincarnate with your characters after they hit level 99 and with some item you have. You can do this a total of 3 times which each character and they'll go back to level 1 so you can level them up again. I'm not sure at what point they'll let you do this but I imagine it's after you beat the game.
the quest giver is イノウエ, right? did you make sure to go back and talk with her after praying?
Also, the snake cave is the purple one, after recruiting Claur or whats his name.
the warp location is ラーヴィン -> 蛇女の巣穴. snake women's nest.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
the quest giver is イノウエ, right? did you make sure to go back and talk with her after praying?
Also, the snake cave is the purple one, after recruiting Claur or whats his name.
the warp location is ラーヴィン -> 蛇女の巣穴. snake women's nest.
Ah yeah, I completed it before before but I had to reload my save because of that bug with the blue haired girl so I had totally forgotten I needed to report back to her. That's 100% done for the side quests, thanks a bunch. I'd finish the gallery now but I'm too lazy for characters I don't care too much about. Maybe someone else can do it if they feel inclined to do so. I'll share my save from where I'm at just for a head start. I'll also include a save just before meeting the final secret boss, just for those curious hehe. Don't bother fighting him with my save, you can't win.

Attachments

Last edited:

thesmileyface

Reputation score
What did you do in the castle when you went back? I got an announcement from the vampire which made me think I was in the right place, but I checked every inch of it and there's nothing to do
i went back to the castle a few times and then on to the firest next to the first teleport of the second lvl

vocaloidjp

Reputation score
Can someone help me? I don't know why but the first 4 members are not receiving any exp. They stuck at lvl 22.
While the others still leveling up just fine (lvl 27+). Any ideia whats happening?

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me? I don't know why but the first 4 members are not receiving any exp. They stuck at lvl 22.
While the others still leveling up just fine (lvl 27+). Any ideia whats happening?
Try using the mirror in your inventory, it turns off and on EXP earning

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
100% Save Data; Saved in gallery with everything unlocked. Thanks @ Mikufanboy for providing a save file i could edit.

Attachments

daiti

Reputation score
According to the blog, it was updated to ver1.01

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not a big change from what i see.
-using home stone in the house let you straight tele to ur room
-let you tele to toilet from ur room
-can check how to release the scene on the scene u already seen
-easier to increase maria desire ( yeh it was pain spaming her +1 desire item but i did it anyway -.- )
-increase the desire of H-book given to Maria
--- bug fixing --- / important 1 is event 49 can rollback fixed

PS: i wish there some kind of interaction between old wife (from 1st series) with new wife (the 1 u propose in this 2nd series).
The harem are fighting each other :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They are planning the next update it seems. Version 1.10 and they said on that site that it would probably be out next month.
The changes they intend to make are as follows:

new main scenario
new sub-events
two new scenes
new elements
Adjust the performance of some characters

They also had a picture of a character I think is new up on that site...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice, i also find the epilogue after ending content is lacking compared to their 1st game
Cleared almost everything except the hell hole part
there this 1 boss im stuck and had no idea how to kill it...
The 2nd boss in the hell hole, the boss literaly do 1500 aoe on 1st turn then 3000 - 6000 - 12000.