What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL Awake (RJ223237)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game got updated to 1.10, the links are up on the usual torrent sites. The update features a parody of the dark bunny girl from FOBS as well as another new girl (though she doesn't have any sexual stuff as of yet) and the return of the three monster girls that you can get raped by if you lose the fight as their main hangout place. The new area is just north of your home area; the quest seems a bit odd as it seems like you need to go back to all four zones and talk to specific people? I haven't figured it out yet.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
the quest is finding four bunny girls. once you find them all, you get a blank slate called a dream fragment.
locations are
1. the town ruins past ninja base
2. the city of the dead
3. peak of the mountain you climb before getting to the raining area.
4. the path with invisible bridges, south of the town near the fairies.
once you find them all, you get a blank slate called a dream fragment. have it and interact with the bed in the small hut behind the base. you'll be tped to the evil bunny dimension.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ah yeah, I found them all. The evibunny seems to be unkillable, just lose to her both times for her scenes, one without the panel and the other with the panel you can find in the blue chest where the mummies are, the path to get to it is hidden in that same room.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Done everything.... pretty short patch, but at least its hinting us there will be more expansion main scenario in future.
Also the fact that quest is needed to be completed 1st, can easily assume the next new main scenario will need lvl high than roughtly 80.
Thinking to rebirth all my character 1st at least once, before next expansion out, but.... the fact i already farm all these orange eq to be able to beat that 1 boss, i dunt think the difficulty going to be too hard.

PS: cheat spell finaly nerfed :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SeTiKs

Reputation score
Can someone put the link to the new version of the Game?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So, Leaf geometry just made another post on their blog, but its only a pic of 2 crescent moons, with a black background. Sound familiar to anybody? like, how they announced Awake, kinda familiar? I'm not saying anything, cause apparently neither are they, but suspicious af.

heres a link to the post:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like a new character =D
Also i was checking the other post on the height and bust comparison...
And that got me :ROFLMAO: seeing as a man bust is bigger than a girl bust

Lazyrick

Reputation score
that confirms it, new game definitely happening. probably in the country of adventurers talked about in the 1.10 scenario. But how would they start? you can only be struck with amnesia so many times... any interesting ideas?

p.s. who else voted to let the MC learn to fight in the game clear survey? cause I did.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is that "a pic of 2 crescent moons with a black background", or is it "a pic of a crescent-moon shape, created from 3 adjacent crescents"?

Well, either way, I'm going to assume this will be a teaser for the new SEQUEL game.

Also I read the rules of the height/bust measurement rankings, and the dev stated that "bust size" means "chest area circumference" (this should probably be common knowledge for some already admittedly), which means characters with larger body builds have a natural advantage.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Is that "a pic of 2 crescent moons with a black background", or is it "a pic of a crescent-moon shape, created from 3 adjacent crescents"?

Well, either way, I'm going to assume this will be a teaser for the new SEQUEL game.

Also I read the rules of the height/bust measurement rankings, and the dev stated that "bust size" means "chest area circumference" (this should probably be common knowledge for some already admittedly), which means characters with larger body builds have a natural advantage.
shit, I didn't notice that. I was too overcome with hype for more SEQUEL, as well as dread for waiting.

they also said no real numbers were made, and they more just put them in categories, like tall, normal, short and micro. i.e. claurute (the trap) doesn't necessarily have bigger tits than pirira.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Um... actualy in this story the MC not really got amnesia... but something else
Well explaining it will also mean spoiler so you gota check it out

as for the comparison thingy... just making a joke about it since they rank him 1 step higher

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For all intents and purposes, it was amnesia. It's probably not completely unrecoverable, though.

Also, I reckon that while Leaf Geometry divided the height-bust measurements into chunks for easier viewing, it's still tallest-to-shortest/largest bust-to-smallest bust. Though I'd still understand even if, say, Claryute(?) actually does rank higher than Pirira, since the former is actually pretty tall, and the latter is tiny and slender. Having a larger, broader frame can notably increase chest circumference measurements, even if those numbers doesn't actually come from breasts.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Um... actualy in this story the MC not really got amnesia... but something else
Well explaining it will also mean spoiler so you gota check it out

as for the comparison thingy... just making a joke about it since they rank him 1 step higher
I played the game, so I understand he didn't just get conked on the head and forget, but it is a fact that as a result of the stuff that happened between the end of blight and the start of awake, which i'm not gonna try and pretend I fully understand, you do start the story without your memories.

I can understand leaf geometry wanting the games to be ones where you don't need to play the prequels to understand, but they gotta find another way. I mean, they can only drop you in a mysterious land with no idea what is going on so many times. get kidnapped, get teleported, have some disaster occur while travelling, get lost looking for the only male bathroom in existence, or something.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
UPDATE: sexy scantily clad nun added to the picture.
SECOND UPDATE: Raby is back! or Ravy, or Lavy... ラビィ ,The very first girl, makes a return!

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
SECOND UPDATE: Raby is back! or Ravy, or Lavy... ラビィ ,The very first girl, makes a return!
How do you know it's Lavy and not Fake? Also you could just edit your first post instead of triple posting.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
How do you know it's Lavy and not Fake? Also you could just edit your first post instead of triple posting.
you make a solid point. however, Fake's eyes are different, mainly the white pupil(?) not being there for him. though, having Fake in your party would probably be the funniest shit ever.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
image-800.jpg

Looks like he's already working on the sequel to his sequel series coming up with a the letter C. Not sure if that means Sequel blight won't have anymore updates; or perhaps this might be an expansion for it. Either way, the rabbit girl from the first game is back along with three new thots. If he's keeping up with his harem schedule then there should be 6 more waifus to explore. There's no link to the game but once it shows up someone can make a proper thread for it, should it be another game.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Sequel Colony!
Dev gave some basic info. still rpgm vx ace. down to 6 main heroines atm, still has trap, only 4 are party members. the relationship system will probably be mostly the same. scenes are similar to Awake in that they are mostly separate from the story. It doesn't have Blight's class system, but something is changing there. oh, and blue haired girl's name is (roughly) Oris Ordein.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Less heroines is nice I suppose, I felt that Awake was too crowded.
I like the designs more too.