Not open for further replies.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Too lazy to write anything so here is the link with the demo:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, can anyone get this thing to work with a text hooker? Tried the method on the forum, but since the game has been sitting on a white screen for about 5 minutes now, that method seems to just break the game...

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yes, use the latest version of Enigma VB Unpacker (0.51) to unpack the game and then rename the %DEFAULT FOLDER% that you obtain into anything else. Once that's done, you can use the RPG Maker MV Hook Patcher onto the .exe that's inside the folder you just renamed. Then you can attach your text hooker onto the Libellule software that loads up whenever you launch the game.

Really hyped about this game by the way. I feel like it'll be even better than Lust Grimm. I don't know who the artist for the Honeybee girl is but I'm really liking their artstyle too.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, use the latest version of Enigma VB Unpacker (0.51) to unpack the game and then rename the %DEFAULT FOLDER% that you obtain into anything else. Once that's done, you can use the RPG Maker MV Hook Patcher onto the .exe that's inside the folder you just renamed. Then you can attach your text hooker onto the Libellule software that loads up whenever you launch the game.

Really hyped about this game by the way. I feel like it'll be even better than Lust Grimm. I don't know who the artist for the Honeybee girl is but I'm really liking their artstyle too.
Aah, I didn't know about the renaming the %DEFAULT FOLDER% step, whoops!

Mick2000

Reputation score
played the demo all to the end (or maybe i miss something). so apparently we play as the same boy from the last game since the default name is same and we have the 3rd sister from trio succubus (fesse) as our companion.

for the battle system. we got all element attack like last game every enemy have 1 weak point, the way to know this by read the text, when we got the right one enemy will respond saying thing like "you know my weak point" or some thing like that. easy actually.

for the talk system on battle. this one is tricky tho, so you need to talk your way with the enemy and when you get her attention enough there will be an icon with word "friend flag". when the flag rise you can befriend them (communication option->the one next to suicide option) and after that the battle end and you got a special item (dunno what the use). now the tricky part is that one enemy not always have the same script, one time certain conversation will work but one time it won't. although every enemy have one or two conversation that WILL work every fight. the hard thing is that when you proceed to talk enemy will keep hitting you. also there's 6 way to talk with your enemy and each of them have like 4 different choice, from 6 option sometime 1 doesn't have the right choice and sometime 1 option have like 2 right choice. on top of that, enemy word and looks can give you hint for what is the right choice but it's all in japanese... good luck for those who can't read it.

last thing for CG, unlike the last game which only have shadow, you can see the boy face here (honey bee CG). and he also talk... (honey bee scene)

Last edited:
Reputation score
Just started the demo, and it does indeed appear to be a direct sequel to Lust Grimm. Looking good so far, except for the way the enemy sprite constantly moves.

OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just started the demo, and it does indeed appear to be a direct sequel to Lust Grimm. Looking good so far, except for the way the enemy sprite constantly moves.
Funny that you mention it because (I personally don't mind it) some people on his blog complained about. The dev is going to make an option where you can disable that tweening.

Reputation score
I've created a page for Lust Friend on the wiki: . It's bare-bones at the moment as I haven't had time to play the demo yet. Others are welcome to contribute.

EDIT: I've now played for a few hours. I found that losing to an enemy once causes them to be more difficult and have additional dialogue on the rematch (like the previous game) and losing a second time results in a different scene where the player character gives up and gets trapped in the succubus world (according to the narration - in gameplay terms, it's no different from normal death and you even get an achievement for each enemy you lose to in this manner).

The conversation system adds a lot of depth to the game, especially to the enemies' personalities. I haven't even tried out all the options yet, but I learned that the honeybee girl is not very social and doesn't get along well with other succubi, she reacts most positively to things like calling her cute and holding hands with her, and winning a fight using the friendship option makes her happy at being able to make a friend (if my interpretation of the text is right).

I have one question: I get that I need to obtain building materials for the tower, but I don't know where to find these and so can't progress. I'm guessing that these are found in the first dungeon (where the basic succubi and honeybee girls are) but I don't seem to have any in my inventory, even after exploring all the accessible areas.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I've created a page for Lust Friend on the wiki: . It's bare-bones at the moment as I haven't had time to play the demo yet. Others are welcome to contribute.

EDIT: I've now played for a few hours. I found that losing to an enemy once causes them to be more difficult and have additional dialogue on the rematch (like the previous game) and losing a second time results in a different scene where the player character gives up and gets trapped in the succubus world (according to the narration - in gameplay terms, it's no different from normal death and you even get an achievement for each enemy you lose to in this manner).

The conversation system adds a lot of depth to the game, especially to the enemies' personalities. I haven't even tried out all the options yet, but I learned that the honeybee girl is not very social and doesn't get along well with other succubi, she reacts most positively to things like calling her cute and holding hands with her, and winning a fight using the friendship option makes her happy at being able to make a friend (if my interpretation of the text is right).

I have one question: I get that I need to obtain building materials for the tower, but I don't know where to find these and so can't progress. I'm guessing that these are found in the first dungeon (where the basic succubi and honeybee girls are) but I don't seem to have any in my inventory, even after exploring all the accessible areas.
You can't get the materials in the demo. they are likely behind the paths blocked by the magical boulders of current content-ness.

Reputation score
You can't get the materials in the demo. they are likely behind the paths blocked by the magical boulders of current content-ness.
Thanks, I might have wasted more time looking for them otherwise.

Some things I missed in my last post:
  • The game has a day-night cycle that seems to progress in real time, though I haven't figured out the conversion factor yet. Enemies get a buff at night that increases the damage they do (and possibly other things). You can pass time by sleeping in a bed in Fesse's (the blonde succubus') house, which gives you the option of skipping 3, 12 or 24 hours.
  • If your Energy reaches 0 and you ejaculate, a splatter of semen appears on the enemy's sprite, the exact location depending on the body part used in the enemy's last attack (like in the original Monster Girl Quest). This doesn't move with the sprite, so it looks a bit odd. And because (at least for the demo) you get revived up to two times per battle, multiple splatters can be present at once.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks, I might have wasted more time looking for them otherwise.

Some things I missed in my last post:
  • The game has a day-night cycle that seems to progress in real time, though I haven't figured out the conversion factor yet. Enemies get a buff at night that increases the damage they do (and possibly other things). You can pass time by sleeping in a bed in Fesse's (the blonde succubus') house, which gives you the option of skipping 3, 12 or 24 hours.
  • If your Energy reaches 0 and you ejaculate, a splatter of semen appears on the enemy's sprite, the exact location depending on the body part used in the enemy's last attack (like in the original Monster Girl Quest). This doesn't move with the sprite, so it looks a bit odd. And because (at least for the demo) you get revived up to two times per battle, multiple splatters can be present at once.
You get revived because Fesse lends you some power, though she says she'll only do that twice (per battle).

Reputation score
Updated the wiki with some basic information on the demo.

EDIT: On another note, the game is extremely laggy on my computer, especially the larger maps. While the computer I'm using is really old, I didn't have nearly as much lag when playing Lust Grimm. I assume that this is due to a combination of it still being the demo and the game running on RPG Maker MV (which I've heard has higher system requirements). Is there any way I can improve performance (other than using a different computer)?

Last edited:
Reputation score
There have been some updates on the developer's blog.
  • One new enemy type is revealed, the Patissier Succubus.
  • The number of Record Fairies will be increased, especially to make it easier to retry around boss fights.
  • Enemies may moan upon being attacked.
  • Unlike in Lust Grimm, the Lust meter won't be displayed during battle by default, but there may be methods of viewing it using items.
  • There will be temptation events, like the Cow Girl and Succubus Dancer events in Lust Grimm.
  • The Conversation system will be improved in future.
I've managed to run Lust Friend on a newer Mac computer that I own, using Wine, and it runs with minimal lag. However, Translation Aggregator isn't working properly. I can open it, but any Japanese characters are replaced by white squares. Does anyone know of a method of machine translation for Mac?
EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention is that the developer has also signed up for Ci-en, which, from what I can tell, is a Japanese equivalent to Patreon. People who support them can receive benefits, similar to Patreon (though there are no benefits right now). However, this is a Japanese website and the pay plans are in yen, so I don't know if non-Japanese can join.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
"viewing it using items"
that sounds more pain in the ass than have the meter bar all the time.

Reputation score
"viewing it using items"
that sounds more pain in the ass than have the meter bar all the time.
Yeah. It makes it difficult to see what causes the the Lust meter to increase. Though from what I can tell, dying and getting revived mid-battle results in a big jump.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
DhBRgBQUYAAIqqB.jpg

This popped up in my twitter feed. These are two succubi drawn by that will be in Lust Friend. The hype just doubled for me

Reputation score
View attachment 15142

This popped up in my twitter feed. These are two succubi drawn by that will be in Lust Friend. The hype just doubled for me
Definitely looking forward to these too. While the artist seems to be different from the one who did most of the succubi in Lust Grimm, their style is well-suited to this kind of game.

EDIT: There's also an update on the blog that gives the one on the right a name, "Dark Succubus".

Last edited:
Reputation score
The developer has updated their blog with another new succubus, Sister Succubus. They also reveal that there are 8 artists for the game, 2 main and 6 minor, with the minor artists doing 1 or 2 characters each.

Status
Not open for further replies.