What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
He said this a few months ago already.
He likes to make these games, but they are hell for him in terms of pressure, bug-fixing, time commitment, etc.
This game is supposed to be his magnum opus, with everything he wants to put in there. It's supposed to be his biggest game.
As such, he doesn't think he will have the energy to make anything like this again. He may do a few short minigames like the ones he posted on ci-en.
Based on posts from his ci-en and dlsite blog.
Shame about that.
Still, if your translation of his intend is correct, a magmum opus is the greatest work, not the last (per definition). So he may continue in making game.
We'll just have to expect smaller game or game that take muuuuuuch mooooore longer to be made.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, new blog post saying that he isn't releasing the trial publicly yet because he wants to do that when the full game is releasing shortly afterwards; hopefully it's still going to be 1 week before the actual release. Currently the private trial is up to version 4. :p

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Shame about that.
Still, if your translation of his intend is correct, a magmum opus is the greatest work, not the last (per definition). So he may continue in making game.
We'll just have to expect smaller game or game that take muuuuuuch mooooore longer to be made.
i dont know jap and google trasl. sometimes is a bitch, but if the machine traslation is correct, there is no doubt;
For me in that sense, it is my last work of my life.
Probably there are various circumstances after this, I think that I can not make any more original works.
Although it may be laughed, it is
a work that I did the last thing I wanted to do in my life.
So, I would like to do my best as much as possible.
he will only continue to make small and light game for ci-en supporter (on a monthly basis).

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Happy new year guys!

以上です。
あと延期の件ですが、2~3週間の延期と思っていて下さい。
先行体験版の更新は、もうしないと思います。あとは完成に向けて突っ走るだけです。
that's all.
Although it is a matter of postponement, please think that it will be postponed for 2-3 weeks.
I think that I will not renew the trial trial version anymore. All that is left is to go for completion.

Finally... finally!!! :love:

iWriter88

Reputation score
Hmm I can handle 2 weeks...but 3 weeks might be pushing it >.>

he did say 2-3 weeks in a comment last week, so who knows maybe we'll get it sooner rather than later

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm I can handle 2 weeks...but 3 weeks might be pushing it >.>

he did say 2-3 weeks in a comment last week, so who knows maybe we'll get it sooner rather than later
IMO 2-3 weeks is the sort of timeframe that you throw out when you are very close to the finishing line but you aren't exactly sure how many bugs you have left in the game. So PROBABLY the good news is that the content is mostly done., and the bad news is that even the dev doesn't know how many bugs there are (i.e. classic XDA "You tell me").

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It is a translate error.
What he meant, was, that the game is pack full of human NPC that can impreg you and you can give birth to all of them. NOT that Gyu was pregnanted himself.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, we know why the game was delayed a lot... Gyu was busy getting pregnant with lots of human babies. :D

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it seems the game got postponed again, but Gyu is sure it's going to be released around middle February. The game won't be released in march.

iWriter88

Reputation score
So it seems the game got postponed again, but Gyu is sure it's going to be released around middle February. The game won't be released in march.
It went from October of last year...to "not being postponed to next year (2019)"...to "2-3 weeks later"...and now to middle February : (

fuck it, just gonna forget about this game.

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It went from October of last year...to "not being postponed to next year (2019)"...to "2-3 weeks later"...and now to middle February : (

fuck it, just gonna forget about this game.
I guess this is a good example of development hell, but at least there is some development.

Up until Renako shared the demo/alpha I thought the game was dead already, like NTRRPG3 or Shadow Garden's VALKYRIA. Then I started to check up Gyu's dlsite blog, CI-EN and twitter accounts, which lately ended up being fairly active. Progression is slow, but at least there is progression.

Gyu pointed out that the game wouldn't be released in march because of some stuff regarding tax returns, so at least there is some external pressure aside from the crowdfunders and followers.

But yeah, at this point it's understandable that people simply want to forget about this game and enjoy the surprise of unexpectedly finding it released in some online store's frontpage.

Disclaimer:The info I got was translated using google, so take it with a grain of salt.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New release date... middle February >_> people are saying "more money from ci-en" mmmmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:

iWriter88

Reputation score
I guess this is a good example of development hell, but at least there is some development.

Up until Renako shared the demo/alpha I thought the game was dead already, like NTRRPG3 or Shadow Garden's VALKYRIA. Then I started to check up Gyu's dlsite blog, CI-EN and twitter accounts, which lately ended up being fairly active. Progression is slow, but at least there is progression.

Gyu pointed out that the game wouldn't be released in march because of some stuff regarding tax returns, so at least there is some external pressure aside from the crowdfunders and followers.

But yeah, at this point it's understandable that people simply want to forget about this game and enjoy the surprise of unexpectedly finding it released in some online store's frontpage.

Disclaimer:The info I got was translated using google, so take it with a grain of salt.
Yeah, it's just really fucking annoying because it's been probably 2 months of me daily checking his ci-en. The way he phrases his posts makes it seem like the game is literally coming out at any point. And finally when we get a 2-3 week "concrete" date ofc he doesn't adhere to it. It's pretty stupid I know, but I actually went ahead and postponed something IRL in January because I was afraid the game's release was gonna interfere with my productivity. And now ofc he postpones the game to when I postponed my IRL thing. Lol.

Oh well, lesson learned I guess. Take h-devs' talk on release dates with a huge ass grain of salt