What's new

ACT Loli [セルレ部] 機核覚醒~ジレレンと深紅迷宮~ (RE235818) (RJ235818)

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLsite Link: (Demo Available)
Expected Release Date : ITS OUT!!!

Still a loli game, so no link.
Sequel/Side Story to :

Story
In order to uncover the mystery behind the Creature in the ancient ruin being able to synchronize machine and reproduce in this way, Proffesor Limu(?) decide to investigate the creature in the ruin. Jilelen & Little Snow are assigned to help the research and venture into the ruins.

Gameplay
Similar to previous games of side scrolling hack & slash but instead of going solo, a tag team system is used instead. H system has some changes as well, instead of taking damage directly from enemy, enemy attack fills up Pollution Meter, after a certain threshold, enemy will use H attack. Getting caught will convert all Pollution Meter into Corruption Meter. When Corruption Meter reaches 100%, the character will be defeated. Due to changes of how HP works, clothing destruction will have changes as well. Characters will unlock forms as you progress the story (cat ears and stuff), transforming temporarily enhance your ability and allow special skill base on forms.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wait, you just lose if your corruption meter hits 100%? It's pretty hard to do but here I thought it lead to some special interactions... how lame.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so does the character visually changes if the corruption meter reach,for example,40% or 50%?

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so does the character visually changes if the corruption meter reach,for example,40% or 50%?
No, at least not for now. Corruption Meter is just another name for HP

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So when i try to run it, it opens up and shows the loading screen but then closes itself. And yep my whole system is in jp.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really like how they've set up dynamic camera angles for every enemy now. This game will probably be great.

Tenma

Reputation score
Demo is up, I don't know if I completed it. I got to one final room, where it seems like, I can't advance any further into the dungeon. I got the light beam power-up, but not the lightning or fire power-ups.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The biggest thing I'm glad they added that the previous game really needed to be perfect was the muffled voices when there's oral of some kind. It adds so much to the kissing/oral bits! Definitely my favorite addition.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm at loss here, when I revisit the 1st area, there's now roots blocking the path, what should I do?

edit: NVM, found it

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really enjoyed their previous game even if I couldn't understand what was going on, but this time I am trying to understand the various systems in place. Unfortunately, my phone's camera translation method can't recognize all of the japanese text so I still am in the dark about some of the menus. Does anyone know how to use the items that you equip with TP? They seem to be equippable to 3 different slots to affect defense, attack, and HP separately, but only 1 out of the 10 items I had actually boosted my stats at all. I also found that there's seemingly 2 ways to spend exp, one directly raises stats while in the base camp, the other is accessed in the pause menu and seems to say when translated that it raises the growth rate of those stats. Does that mean there's a levelling system as well as spending the exp on specific boosts?

Also, are any of the previous games translated? I'd love to find out what was actually going on in them.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those DNA stuff (the game calls them that) equipped in the camp grants bonus stat base on where you equip them on (Head, Hand, Body). The amount of base stat boost you get from them depend on their POW, you also increase TP (used during transformation) base on DNA you equip.
The upgrade accessed during pause menu does state that it increase Growth rate of said stat but i've yet to find any leveling system in the trial (May be referring to the part upgrade level but can't be sure)

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question: How far does the demo go? I've gotten to the mid-way base camp where you need to use cat-form to jump up walls etc. etc. and at the end I got the ability to improve Jilelen's normal attacks.
From what I can find, I need fire and lightning type attacks to get anywhere else or find a specific key - is this where it blocks you off or am I just as blind as I think I am?

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demo stops before the big gate leading to the ruin village, the blog mention that there's 1 hidden magic beside light in the demo but i couldn't find it.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So are there no transformations in the demo? Just trying to figure out if I've reached the end or not. I've got the light beam attack. Also, when looking at the enemy gallery I noticed some text next to the various difficulty settings, but my phone couldnt translate it. Things like VERY HARD: _____ +5% and such. Are they status effects inflicted at higher difficulty? Boosts that you can only get on that setting?

Last edited:
OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's cat form in game, after you beat the first boss in the demo. Harder difficulty basically let enemy starts and you start at a higher level. (Part starting level 5.)

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where's the first boss? Feels like I've explored every possible location and still haven't found it. I've gotten the light beam upgrade and reached a giant yellow gate with a torch in front of it.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can unlock door by throwing ice bottles on torch with Little Snow.
The boss should be right around this place.
Catboss.jpg