What's new

ACT Loli [セルレ部] 機核覚醒~ジレレンと深紅迷宮~ (RE235818) (RJ235818)

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blog Updated along with the game being updated to v2.01
1) New Secret Dungeon added
Added 2 new enemies along with it, Can obtain the last transformation for both character after clearing it. (Requires 6 element to unlock according to the blog post)
New boss has no combat H, but there is H event after beating her.

2) Sky Devil Mode (?) added
Last transformation for both character, Specialized in attacking

3) Art gallery for cut-ins added
You can now check out cut-ins or art after beating the story for "entertainment purposes". (You can now press Left or Right key to switch between forms in Gallery)

wyldstrykr

Reputation score

anyone knows how to get the treasure in this room??
also how to get to the lower right room in the map where the coin is??? ill guess that it is the lab in the quest.
advance ty

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows how to get the treasure in this room??
also how to get to the lower right room in the map where the coin is??? ill guess that it is the lab in the quest.
advance ty
for the first one light the top of the block it's just one big torch if i remember unsure about the other one

wyldstrykr

Reputation score
thats a big torch??? i thought it was a big block. im stupid. edit: that big torch is the same one in the story that you can miss.. oops
the room left of the coin is a long passage way with spikes and an upward passage filled also with spikes that leads to a dead end.

i found it. its one the P teleporter on above then right of the room in the image. requires fire

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Reputation score

anyone knows to get Cat's End??? how to trigger End Clock sudden death?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How did you get this game translated? The quality seems better than a machine translation, though not perfect. Is the version on the english DLsite translated?

Reputation score
anyone knows to get Cat's End??? how to trigger End Clock sudden death?
Use Jilelen's Dark Circle Magic to hit the last boss 12 times without being hit. The count will reset if being hit.
You can use Dark Strengthen Magic to guard 1 hit, or shift to LittleSnow to tank the damages.

wyldstrykr

Reputation score
and with that, i get all the village quest. im not sure if i forgot an item or 2. ty

Tsunamui

Reputation score
What do you do in the room where it says to "light a fire"? I have all 5 torches lit, I've used the bomb things to light the torch block outside the room, and in the big room with the clam enemies for the treasure, they don't work on the small torches as far as I can tell. I tried standing in the fire with Jilelen, pushing the door, shooting everything in the room. I've looked everywhere on the map I can think of that I might have missed something, but I can't find anything. Was I supposed to get the fire element or something?

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Near the end of the game, there's the Dark Prison and Seal Prison where you get the Angel and Demon transformations. Does anyone know what you have to do with the tablet here? I've went down further and activated the 2 hammer switches and got the transformation but it sounds like you need to equip a specific DNA or have an ability for something to happen.

Attachments

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Near the end of the game, there's the Dark Prison and Seal Prison where you get the Angel and Demon transformations. Does anyone know what you have to do with the tablet here? I've went down further and activated the 2 hammer switches and got the transformation but it sounds like you need to equip a specific DNA or have an ability for something to happen.
It's kind of a seal mechanism. You need to clear upper and bottom path with those restrictions.

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's kind of a seal mechanism. You need to clear upper and bottom path with those restrictions.
Already did that, the issue is what is what to do after as it didn't seem to do anything.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
You should notice your abilities and any DNA equipment works again.
If it doesn't then you surely didn't clear it yet.
Edit: sorry I was being dumb.. But surely clear upper or lower path will unseal one of those restrictions hmm... I'll try dig again if I can remember it
Edit 2: Ok, I was pretty sure after you hit the switch at the end. It should be unsealed

Last edited: