What's new

Servant of the Blade - (Helvorn/Pervy)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
In retrospect, Riana, the hellslut felt foolish.
What need had she of mortal lovers, but for sustenance and why had she fought this for so long, when it felt so wonderful?
He had taken a firm hold of her, thrusting deep into her corrupted loins, accompanied by his encouragement: "Good, Slave-bride. Let my seed invade and fertilize you into dark motherhood. 'tis so much simpler when you know what a good plaything you are."
He encouraged, as the demonic energy pulsed through her. His fingers began stroking along her thickening clit and she could feel him tugging on it, shifting it until it bounced along with his every thrust, .. not to make her a male, obviously not, she was his plaything, but only to drive further home the point of what a perverse masterpiece her body was.

Gwin.. the thing that had once been her, anyway, watched with a sort of primitive, malevolent intelligence and was happy, guided by her will, to please their master. She'd be one of many lesser playthings to serve him. She kept licking.. and his heat kept filling the once-elf turned demonbride as she slated his thirst upon her body and what tattered remains of her innocence were still left to be devoured. "You are a beast. A slave. A broodmare for my darkest desire.. but also my companion. My wife. Mine. I'll be the only one to love and embrace a thing as beautifully twisted as you."
He demanded. Declared.

~~~
Riana stepped forwards, struggling with both the enemy and herself. The undead queen noticed a moment of weakness, jumping upon Riana.. only to be stopped, by Gwin, whose hand had gripped .. Riana looked down her arm, where Gwin'en's hand supportively held onto her own, steadying her, and the blade, as they both, together, impaled the undead creature in a moment of suprise and triumph.

Triumph that was, however, sadly short lived. Even as the mummy-woman looked down on her admittedly sensual, but corrupted body, Riana sensed something wrong... as Gwin pulled away from her, sword still in hand.
Then, she turned to Riana, and smirked. "Your will is strong little elf." She said in words that did not fit the lithe, kind elf-apprentice of Riana.. but their cadence was not unknown to Riana either.
"But you are foolish to presume I'd only rely on you.. when you brought me so delicious a vessel to use.." Gwin cracked her neck and dark lines began spreading along her body.
"I took her, a few nights back.. her soul was most delectable, you see.."

Gwin'en purred, her body shifting to gain an unholy, catlike grace as she twirled the mighty sword, closing in on Riana... "Oh but please spare me all the nonsense of 'fight this!' 'I know you're in there bla bla bla.. Gwin's gone. and she wanted it that way, isn't that right?" The womans demeanour shifted, into a lustful, if clouded smile. "Ohmnn yes master! Use me..."

"Oh I will but what to make of my failed vessel.. Well if she wont serve me willingly.." Gwin smirked and leveled her blade at Riana, a wave of unholy energy making even the seasoned elf-warrior stumble back and groan at the unholy might pressuring down upon her. "She'll still make a good servant to your will, my slut."

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Riana glanced at Gwin and felt a surge of pride and happiness as her squire stepped forward to aid in the final battle against evil. "At last," Riana gasped as the foul undead fell away from them. "We have..." whatever more Riana would have said to Gwin was cut off as the young woman pulled away the sword and confronted her superior. Riana could instantly tell that something was wrong first from the very body language of the young girl so unlike her and then the wicked, stattacco speech that dripped of evil and disdain. Riana stepped back, her hand going to her dagger as her face turned pale with dread and perhaps fear and despair. Yet it was not fear for herself but rather heartbreaking sorrow for the promising young woman before her. "No... no... do not... not to my pure one... you can take me instead." Yet Riana new as the dark lines spread over Gwin's body, marks of bondage and control that mirrored those on her own skin that any offer, any hope was far too late.

Backing up, step by step from the threatening blade while horror at the ongoing transformation of the sweet, virginal young elf maiden into a lewd creature of demonic lusts. "No... " Riana fought off the paralyzing waves of terror as Gwin's corruption brought Riana's own slow and steady path down the road to perdition before her eyes. In a flash Riana knew exactly what had been done to Gwin and what the demonic creature now was for Riana had been twisted in much the same way although much more subtly, carefully and with a much deeper and carefully planted taint. Yet at the very end Riana had shaken off at least for a few moments the skillfully woven skeins of control with which the demon, her master had bound her body and soul. She saw herself in Gwin and cursed that she not only had allowed this journey of damnation but that Gwin had been devoured as well.

Yet while there is life there is will and there is hope. As unholy force flowed from Gwin and forced her back Riana suddenly dropped to her knees and rolled backward using her finely honed reflexes. Swinging her legs Riana kicked the wicked horse-like instrument of torture to created some space between herself and the twisted Gwin. Riana swung herself up to her feet but found that she was backed against the wall where just before had loomed an open archway. The desperate warrior shivered as the unholy power flowing through Gwin and the Blade and then over and into her body. The dark tattoos covering parts of her arms and torso seemed to glow and warm in response to the will of the demon. Her breasts seemed to swell further as the markings multiplied over her body with intricate swirling glyphs covering her bare mons and outlining her womb. "Ahhhh... fiend..." Riana writhed sensuously against the wall, her body twisting as the heat of the markings drove her to tear off the clothing that had become hot and impossible to wear. Standing nude all could see the wicked bands of evil covering more and more of her pale, pristine skin.

"Stop, please... no... spare me this fate..." Riana knew that she would be plunged into an eternity of servitude to the foul creature and it would be her own fault. Pride and confidence had overthrown the champion.

Last edited: