What's new

Sex Dreams - Erotic Dream Life story (More Posts in the Thread)

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i've been having alot of pleasure time in bed lately.. wet dreams.. sexy ones.

i dreamed that i was tied up like this and got fucked very hard deeply.. until he came inside me so much that i came too.

in my spirit form, i was captured and got forced to bend over. from there now on i was violated anally, pumped until i was loosened up enough for him to pick me up and fucked deeply in my butt it kept pounding my poor butt until he came inside my butt. i dropped to floor, my butt up in air while his cum poured out and over.

he captured me, after two minutes of playing with my breasts and my pussy, he plunged his cock deep in me. pumping hard. i was still stubborn and resistant even after he came inside. hours later he broke me completely..

OP
RealKorra

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Short Dream Story: being Captured while on Patrol (Unfinished) - 03/22/2013

a really huge cock.. was so thick that she rammed it up my ass really so deep, i screamed like hell. kinda like when she captures you and makes you her plaything. basically that's what she did when she captured me while i was out on a patrol. knocked me out cold and took my staff, i came to i found myself nude and i saw her cock. i was laying facedown. soon as i saw that, i crawled away, she grabbed my legs and pulled me in. she then grabbed my arms, held me by my eblows.. she then rammed it up hard. i screamed as i got fucked really hard. she kept going, refusing to slow down. i was very weak in my upper self, she released her hands off my eblows, i fall heads down and my ass was still up in air, being fucked. then she came really hard, filling me up. oh my god, i passed out from that. so fucking good.. it was best i have ever felt, getting fucked by a futa demon.

OP
RealKorra

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
About the Demon King.. - Actual Demon story

i'm sure you remember the erotic dream post as this picture below

he's actual Demon King of Demon World that's in between of active and asleep realms, basically.. half-awake/half-asleep realm. so he can actually pleases you if you're in that state. i've been here before. not my first time with the King. he's one that broke me completely.

he has big cock too.. every time i try to avoid him, he shows up behind me and he shoves me into wall, pulling my pantie down.. he rams me hard deep, i scream like hell it's so wonderful to hear me scream. it's music to his ears.

if he finds out that i'm playing as Korra he shows up as Amon! WTF!!! i'm like NO!!! when he bends me over in similar scene straight out of Shadbase's comic

he makes me play..

OP
RealKorra

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sex Dreams - Erotic Dream Life story (More Posts in the Thread)

that's all i have to say.
comment if you want to.
here will be more later to add to this thread.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Might be better served over in the Blank Page section, especially if you're planning on adding more to the thread. Not to say this isn't the place for it, but stands less of a chance of getting lost in there.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It'd be a nice thread if people actually wanted to share any sex dreams they've had and remember. Related pictures or not.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

We do have the (admittedly buried) dream thread, so, horse apiece. Guess if we want to keep it for sharing, then here. If Korra just intends to keep going solo, tis why the BP suggestion.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We do have the (admittedly buried) dream thread, so, horse apiece. Guess if we want to keep it for sharing, then here. If Korra just intends to keep going solo, tis why the BP suggestion.
I suggested that Korra post this in the dream thread, but he didn't think these posts wouldn't be appropriate in the dream thread.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If it's not meant to be sharing experiences, then it's what, blank page?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say so.