What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

MUGEN is an awesome platform for a sex fighting game. However, the old thread was over 100 pages with mostly outdated info. So we're starting fresh. I want to keep this an excellent resource so if you have something to add just let me know, and there's a good chance I'll add it to this initial post.

Updated 12-18-2020
MugenFutaCharsMaker makes mostly futanari rapers and a few victims. Very high quality. About one new per month.

Added 9-18-2019
Lately this is possibly the best place to go to find new content all in one place.

Updated 12-18-2020
Mugen Archive has an 18+ section where new characters are added infrequently. It used to be better, but the archive was purged of 18+ content and has been slow to recover.

First of all, we all know the most common request is a "starter pack" for beginners. This link has everything you need including lots of characters, stages, and a recent version of the game itself. The characters are mostly high quality and compatible with rapers. Credit goes to Dawnstar for the link.

Also, we have an editing tool for MUGEN. It can do simple things like changing what buttons do what attacks, and it can handle more substantial tasks like adding entirely new moves or even whole characters. It just depends on how much time you're willing to invest.
Fighter Factory

From poster Senoj8 comes a collection of videos from a guy that goes by Hentai_Mugen. Unfortunately, HM never shares the files for us to play with, but this is the next best thing.

If you don't want to download that much, you can watch the individual videos from Hentai_Mugen here.

Rolandsburk also is on FC2, and he even shares files on his video pages!

Chibataue's character pack!

Links Checked on 12-18-2020

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

i cant download it, always a message popps up that says something of file size is over the limit or something like that..... so sad

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, me neither, 4shared isn't working. Maybe upload it to medifire or MEGA or something.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

a mugen thread? :D i love mugen!
if u guys want i can share the characters of my mugen.
have male - female rapists, female compatibles and lots of stuff :)

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was going to link some places where the Japanese community works on them (at glacial speeds.) but don't they get upset over that?

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I made a mistake with Dawnstar's link. The 4shared link must have just stopped working. The betmark link still has a ton of characters, and most links work, but I'll be on the look-out for another source for lots of characters, stages, etc.

I was going to link some places where the Japanese community works on them (at glacial speeds.) but don't they get upset over that?
Maybe they don't particularly like it, but they probably won't even notice us. If the links add a lot to the thread I'm willing to put them in the first post.

a mugen thread? :D i love mugen!
if u guys want i can share the characters of my mugen.
have male - female rapists, female compatibles and lots of stuff :)
Any additional content would be welcome.

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh hey, I'd just been meaning to get into sex mugen the other day, and was daunted by the size of the thread.

DIS TIMING.

How excellent.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This thread is a very welcome sight. I'll be sure to share whatever treasures i might find during my voyages.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've just noticed the download link changed, and it works -- I'll reserve my post here incase of something good.

Basic control for kuromaru and mino
Okay, that's two requests so I'll go ahead and do it. I'll just post it here, and link to this post. I figure it will take up a moderate amount of space, and I don't want the OP to get too out of control.

Again, please remember that with so many versions, some of these may not work or will work differently for you. If I forget anything let me know, and I'll add it.

I use A, S, D for my punches and Q, W, E for my kicks. Directions will be shown as < for back, > for forward, v for down, ^ for up.

Kuromaru_Plus

Leap Into Standing Sex: v < v < A or S (A for short jump, S for long jump)
Saw Horse: v > v > A
Throne: v > v > S
Floor Tentacles: v < v < Q+W
Dog (or Futa Dog-girl): v < Q/W/E (Q for slow, W, for fast, E for Dog-girl)
Humanoid Sex: < v v > Q/W
Giant Hand: > v v < W and then another attack to select what happens next
Finisher: v > v > E

Minotaur (these work much better with his dark form...hold ENTER when selecting him on character screen)

Standing Sex: < v v > S and then Q/W/A/S
Ground Sex: > v v < S and then Q/W/A/S

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The videos from Hentai_Mugen (I thought his name was Mugen_Rape) don't seem to work for me. It says the file is corrupted.

Curious.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

The videos from Hentai_Mugen (I thought his name was Mugen_Rape) don't seem to work for me. It says the file is corrupted.

Curious.
Did you try 7-zip extracting them? Beyond that I dunno. Anyone else have problems with those files? They were posted a while ago, and I don't remember any particular complaints then.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well most downloads works on mediafire, excepts for the main game one. The one called "The Queen of fighter 2014" cant be extracted, it says it is not a valid file, my guess is maybe its corrupted?

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well most downloads works on mediafire, excepts for the main game one. The one called "The Queen of fighter 2014" cant be extracted, it says it is not a valid file, my guess is maybe its corrupted?
Really? I can extract it. ALTHOUGH at one point it asked me if I wanted to replace a file that already existed... not sure how that works exactly since I extracted it to its own folder.

Anyway, maybe it's because you need japanese locale or something like that when you extract it since some files have japanese letters. Not sure though.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

May I ask if anyone know if there is a ways to find wich character have Kuromaru finisher on this link

I have seen some character with yes and some f+ f- ans some random numbers wich didnt make sense to me.While some with finisher just have a yes for kuromaru.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hello again, just to say something:
i'm uploading atm my characters folder on mega, 98 chars in total (some with different versions).
gimme some hours and the link will up ;)
cheers!

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

May I ask if anyone know if there is a ways to find wich character have Kuromaru finisher on this link
URL

I have seen some character with yes and some f+ f- ans some random numbers wich didnt make sense to me.While some with finisher just have a yes for kuromaru.
If I remember correctly, Yes have complete Kuromaru finishes. Most with F+ also have completed finishes, but some do not enter the finisher "scene" properly.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's midnight bliss? Is it a new raper I've never heard about? Why do some characters need to have a specific sprite for it, lol?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

What's midnight bliss? Is it a new raper I've never heard about? Why do some characters need to have a specific sprite for it, lol?
Midnight Bliss is a move used by Dimitri Maximoff of the Darkstalkers series of games. The basics of it is that he genderswaps male characters, and makes female characters sexier, prior to either the screen going dark, or grabbing the character by the throat and choking them.

Several rapers (mostly the various Kuromarus) have this move.