What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
He's probably going to reupload it since the screenshake was pretty excessive and people were complaining about that

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I've never seen the dogs doing the dogs or green hunter things doing the mating press. Some character faces have been adjusted the more they get fucked too. It's subtle, and not enough to excite me after such a long wait.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Been messing around with sprites for various characters lately. You get tired of looking at some of them after so long, so I've started changing it up by changing their expression and so on. Makes the character enjoyable a bit longer.

Horndog524

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, not sure what the etiquette is here, but I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Does anyone know where I might find this version of Bridget from this video?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, first of all that just links to the actual site, no specific video. So It's a bit hard to say.

Horndog524

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, first of all that just links to the actual site, no specific video. So It's a bit hard to say.
No idea why it cut it off like that. But in the meantime I believe I've found the creator of those videos, but they only post in Spanish, which I can't read. So I don't know if it's a situation where he edited the Bridget sprites himself and keeps it to himself or if it's actually something you can download.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
where bridget
I swear I've seen these sprites before... *digs in archives* ... aha, here we go; "mugeryona1631.zip," currently page 23 on the mugenryona uploader. I never tested him much, but if I remember right there were some issues with getting him to work... *more digging* ... ah yes, some of the text/filenames in the archive got corrupted at some point (specifically, the ~150kb .txt file and the "st4 = " entry in his .def) and need to be re-saved as alphanumeric text. Simple fix when you know what to look for, but if it proves confusing I can just upload a fixed version.

Additionally, the character himself calls non-standard victim animations, so you'll need to edit victims to work with his attacks. There's a text file in the archive that seems to contain victim animation code, but I haven't personally tested how well it works. Seems to be intended to work with Schlussel, so if you're having difficulty editing victims for compatibility, you might want to use her as a reference point.

If editing victims is a bit much for you, I can give you some lessons in basic compatibility editing via PM, or - if you provide a victim with some decent H sprites and give me some time to work on it - I can put together an edit myself.

Off-topic: Seriously, nobody's going to poke fun at this?
I've never seen the dogs doing the dogs
Well if that's what you're into, there's this wonderful website called e621...
This is where I find out it wasn't a typo and now I look silly.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Well if that's what you're into, there's this wonderful website called e621...
This is where I find out it wasn't a typo and now I look silly.
lol, sorry. I meant that I've never seen the dogs or green hunters doing the mating press on the dogs.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, im not sure if any of you are interested but released his modified kuromaru + Princess Athena on the uploader.

Horndog524

Lurker
Reputation score
I swear I've seen these sprites before... *digs in archives* ... aha, here we go; "mugeryona1631.zip," currently page 23 on the mugenryona uploader. I never tested him much, but if I remember right there were some issues with getting him to work... *more digging* ... ah yes, some of the text/filenames in the archive got corrupted at some point (specifically, the ~150kb .txt file and the "st4 = " entry in his .def) and need to be re-saved as alphanumeric text. Simple fix when you know what to look for, but if it proves confusing I can just upload a fixed version.

Additionally, the character himself calls non-standard victim animations, so you'll need to edit victims to work with his attacks. There's a text file in the archive that seems to contain victim animation code, but I haven't personally tested how well it works. Seems to be intended to work with Schlussel, so if you're having difficulty editing victims for compatibility, you might want to use her as a reference point.

If editing victims is a bit much for you, I can give you some lessons in basic compatibility editing via PM, or - if you provide a victim with some decent H sprites and give me some time to work on it - I can put together an edit myself.
I wouldn't mind some pointers if you're okay with doing that.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, im not sure if any of you are interested but released his modified kuromaru + Princess Athena on the uploader.
Definitely interested. Thanks for the heads up.

TormentorKing

Lurker
Reputation score
Apologies for the silence. I'm still hard at work, although progress has slowed considerably because I'm working on something very tedious.

Using Mugenero's videos as a reference, I've done my own linework. To be frank, it's a huge pain in the ass and I wouldn't recommend it. However, my desire to see this character getting fucked hard in every position possible outweighs my frustration with the process. It's going to be an even bigger hassle to animate, but I'd like to believe that once I have the groundwork done it will get easier.

I've also been redoing the upside down fuck because it's my favorite. Sue me.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To be frank, it's a huge pain in the ass and I wouldn't recommend it. However, my desire to see this character getting fucked hard in every position possible outweighs my frustration with the process.
LOL as someone whos done a lot of these, best part is when you are done with something like this its not like you can put it on your portfolio either.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Apologies for the silence. I'm still hard at work, although progress has slowed considerably because I'm working on something very tedious.

Using Mugenero's videos as a reference, I've done my own linework. To be frank, it's a huge pain in the ass and I wouldn't recommend it. However, my desire to see this character getting fucked hard in every position possible outweighs my frustration with the process. It's going to be an even bigger hassle to animate, but I'd like to believe that once I have the groundwork done it will get easier.

I've also been redoing the upside down fuck because it's my favorite. Sue me.

Can't tell if you've already done this or not but I highly recommend splitting the body into multiple layers for easier editing down the line

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry on bumping this thread.

Just asking on how can I fix whenever kuromaru grap and do a missionary.
Each animation keeps both kuromaru and his victim lower on lower on screen.

Mogotke

Reputation score
Sorry on bumping this thread.

Just asking on how can I fix whenever kuromaru grap and do a missionary.
Each animation keeps both kuromaru and his victim lower on lower on screen.
Each animation drags down both characters lower and lower? What version of kuromaru is this?