What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks good..the new stuff is coming along great. We need some groping action though!

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I've just recently gotten into implementing sprites from gifs posted on the ryona forum. Making my own mugen life better, step by step.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I've just recently gotten into implementing sprites from gifs posted on the ryona forum. Making my own mugen life better, step by step.
I've done that in the past (ripped sprites from the ryona forum). It usually seems like a waste because either someone eventually uploads the actual character onto the uploader, or the quality's pretty terrible in ripping them, then editing, and then moving them onto the actual character. But I hope you have more success than I did. At least it's inspiring to know people are still trying to improve mugen.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've done that in the past (ripped sprites from the ryona forum). It usually seems like a waste because either someone eventually uploads the actual character onto the uploader, or the quality's pretty terrible in ripping them, then editing, and then moving them onto the actual character. But I hope you have more success than I did. At least it's inspiring to know people are still trying to improve mugen.
Yeah, usually that's what i wait for, but you never know when someone might do that, or if at all. So might as well do it yourself while you wait. Not like it takes an enormous amount of time once you know basically what to do. Besides, so far I've only done it with sprites I've seen hanging around for quite some time, but no one has implemented them yet. So i figured, might as well do it myself. Watched one video on youtube on how to do it, and that's basically all i needed.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I'd love to see the Scatha girl come out soon... forgot her name so bear with me...

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
lol I remember trying to do that years and years ago on the mugen imageboards when I first saw the werewolf helper and people were always being weird about not sharing characters. I had the lowest res image with super low quality and I tried using it to make the animation. Then later I just found the Kuromaru with it and then I realized how simple the animation was so I reanimated it and thats where Kuromaru_Wolf comes form.

TormentorKing

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I'm still working on my project, and I haven't run out of motivation, but I'm getting a bit frustrated working around the awkward shading on these sprites. Even the HD rips of Mugenero's videos have serious compression artifacts that make me second guess everything. I've considered putting her on hiatus while I try something less daunting, since I'm still a beginner. But I don't want to give up.

Mogotke

Reputation score
So, I'm still working on my project, and I haven't run out of motivation, but I'm getting a bit frustrated working around the awkward shading on these sprites. Even the HD rips of Mugenero's videos have serious compression artifacts that make me second guess everything. I've considered putting her on hiatus while I try something less daunting, since I'm still a beginner. But I don't want to give up.
My advice would be to not just make 1:1 copies of Mugenero's sprites, but to improve them as well. Post them here and I'll try to help, though I'm also a beginner.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey folks, running through TOBF for my bugfixing round. From what I recall, what you guys wanted was

-Disable Auto Spawning when under player control
-Disable Poison from appearing at round start

Anything else?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Those are good for me but I have a queston about Poison. Does she not do standing anal if she can't find anim for it? I tried a lot of characters to get the needed anim info to modify a victim to have it, but she never does anything but doggystyle. If so, can you please list the sprite/animation group it needs?
TY! :)

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Those are good for me but I have a queston about Poison. Does she not do standing anal if she can't find anim for it? I tried a lot of characters to get the needed anim info to modify a victim to have it, but she never does anything but doggystyle. If so, can you please list the sprite/animation group it needs?
TY! :)
Yeah. She just defaults to the old doggy when she can't find anything compatible. You can tell when this happens because it starts straight away without any intro.

Anyway the sprite group used is 19230, but the index starts off at 80 since I figured that'd be safe from anyone else messing with it. As far as animations, the ones used are 80551 - 80555, as well as 805522 and 805533 which are random variations of 80552 and 80553 respectively.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hm, TY. Do you have any special victims with this set up so I can study them?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey folks, running through TOBF for my bugfixing round. From what I recall, what you guys wanted was

Anything else?
Those are the big ones. Would like to see a cowgirl rapist included for TOBF specifically, what with all your compatible gals.

Other than that I would love strugglebars added to your other rapists. Or maybe require full special meters to perform rape move. Or both. Or neither - it's your stuff do what you want.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anything else?
Ehh, not really a mechanic or a bugfix, but I'd still like a replacement for Poison that isn't futa. The standing fuck looks great and I think it could be implemented on a few existing characters, so removing Poison entirely as a feature does suck a little bit.

moonsolo

Reputation score
Hey guys I'm really struggling to get the password for Mugeryona 2055.zip. Man can anyone help me out with a PM? I have no clue what the author is trying to say.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys I'm really struggling to get the password for Mugeryona 2055.zip. Man can anyone help me out with a PM? I have no clue what the author is trying to say.
ryona2.
edit:now i noticed it might be the actual password for the file inside.big heart?made by someone not human?hmm

moonsolo

Reputation score
That's password for the DL link. I'm refering to the folder. Yeah I have no idea, the author left a message but it actually gives no hints to the password.

luome1234

Reputation score
Hey guys I'm really struggling to get the password for Mugeryona 2160.zip. Man can anyone help me out with a PM? I have no clue what the author is trying to say.
パスはタマタタンタコをひらがな(ヒント たぬき)
Unable to understand

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey guys I'm really struggling to get the password for Mugeryona 2160.zip. Man can anyone help me out with a PM? I have no clue what the author is trying to say.
パスはタマタタンタコをひらがな(ヒント たぬき)
Unable to understand
Yeah, not sure either. It's not the usual ryona2.

For more context (if anyone wants to help).
The google translate from that phrase there--also on the sakura ryona page--is the password is Tamata Tantako in hiragana and the hint is Tanuki (raccoon).
Google really didn't help much in what that means, so this might be a job for someone who is familiar with Japanese culture or anime or something.
FWIW, the actual file seems to be a prototype to Schussel, a new move that allows her to whip out her tits to stun other characters. Pretty cool idea.

Also if it helps, Tamata Tantako is in katakana (タマタタンタコ), so it's likely an English word or name...just not sure how to translate that.

EDIT: Guess it doesn't matter anymore. It's removed from the uploader and it seems like the Japanese are not going forward with the edit. Personally, I hate their xenophobia...I know it's cultural, but I actually work for a Japanese company, with many native Japanese coworkers, and none of them are like that.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a dude in the mugen ryona uploader updated the futa sanae and reimu but his instructions are complicated for me.
can someone upload the updated version somewhere or help me update it myself?