What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If he's really given up, i wish he'd at least share his stuff, lol
But as it stands now, i honestly like MugenFutacharmaker and gettag's creations more. Not that i can compare them, but that's just mugen_ero's fault :unsure:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Don't quote me on that, that's just my guess. His twitter is quite inactive while his pixiv (I assume the pixiv link on his twitter is his pixiv) is frequently posted, so I guess he gives up on mugen. Could be wrong though.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On another place I saw someone say that something of his was shared so he got mad and took everything down. I don't care how much people like his stuff tbh thats exactly the kind of mugen hoarder attitude the community doesn't need. :rolleyes:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was never a fan of mugen_ero... I couldn't care less whether or not he's gone frankly. I really like gettag's work these days, he's doing some amazing stuff and I WOULD like mugenfutacharmaker's stuff if he'd just get rid of his damned ego. Up to this day he refuses to implement code that lets you make your own compatibility animations on your victioms' files. His attitude is basically "It works for my chars so idc" so if your victim happens to be off with the animations his rapers provide well guess you're fucked.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm... i thought mugen_ero will back for re upload his deleted video (but, im not such a big fans to his videos tbh).
@xionfenix
he seems too proud himself about his own chars, (or just some WIP char, let be passion then:unsure:)
@KiWolfGirl
Did someone told you about him because he been offline loong time?

Oh btw,
look like D-Gear do some other than human...
xCTx Aino heart

nosferatus

Reputation score
since taokaka mugenfutacharmaker went to hell even worse threatened that anyone who leaked his taokaka would be the end for the

Hometown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not trying to add more fuel to the flames but 5 months of active participation and a positive attitude to be more specific, according to his patreon at least. Maybe he's changed the rules since then but yeah it's really lame. Seems like he's been taking much longer to release new characters and updates to his patreons too. Definitely a disappointing situation but at least the stuff he's already put out is pretty nice.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's nice when your characters' sprites just so happen to align well with his animations, yes... :') Oh and if you want to use like, more frames, less frames, alternate sprite numbers etc... no go, doesn't work :'D
I'll always have to go out of my way and add code to his characters every time he releases a new version so his stuff actualy aligns with my victims.

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He's such an entitled asshole not to mention the 5 month patreon requirement for Taokaka is fucking ridiculous.
Unless you're a supporter upset that you've support him and aren't getting Taokaka because you don't meet the requirements then I don't see the fuck you'd be upset about it, the guy has been releasing content regularly for people who never gave him a fucking dime.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone wants them but here are D-Gear vids in HD. (I'm just now finding out I can share folders instead of linking them individually)

Here's all the other folders I have as well. (I'm pretty sure I shared most of these individually but not 100%)

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
Unless you're a supporter upset that you've support him and aren't getting Taokaka because you don't meet the requirements then I don't see the fuck you'd be upset about it, the guy has been releasing content regularly for people who never gave him a fucking dime.
This is a bad attempt at defending his attitude and actions. You can still call someone an entitled asshole for their behavior without directly supporting him. The last few pages gave reason for it really. In fact, Xion and a few others here were supporters and ceased due to his attitude, ego, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if some stopped due to him slowing content (possibly intentionally) for going charge upfront and monthly payout.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn i like horuakuti's mechanic,wish he could work more on that,the animations are pretty good,it's similar to gettag one where after cumming 3 times,the victim start to like it.