What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there any character that breastfeed or smother with her breast her opponent?
like a motherly milf character?i wish but the victims are mostly adult females,that kind of character is most of the time paired with shota characters,the Bao character might fit it but i don't know.

Koshty

Reputation score
can you send a link to titty tiff
Edit : Found her

Last edited:

StolenNickname

Reputation score
there's Shinocchi, Kazecat Katrina, kyouko, and Titty Tiff
ty for the answer, now i gotta wait till the weekend ends because i just created an account and cant download anything from mugenarchive cuz an event to avoid lurkers (me) :ROFLMAO:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry to post it here but I dont have any way of finding people from it. The mugen bara boards went down and I don't use discord, if anyone knows what happend PM me please?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't suppose anyone here has MugenFutaCharsMaker's Taokaka would they?
Do you mean the victim or aggressor Taokaka?
Either way, he does not want people to share his edits, and being a patreon supporter myself I'm afraid all i can do is suggest becoming a patreon yourself or wait for the public release. The aggressor version is still a wip, though.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you mean the victim or aggressor Taokaka?
Either way, he does not want people to share his edits, and being a patreon supporter myself I'm afraid all i can do is suggest becoming a patreon yourself or wait for the public release. The aggressor version is still a wip, though.
You do know this is a pirating site right?

nosferatus

Reputation score
taokaka i hope that mugenfutacharsmaker will release it soon
or that a hero without a cloak post it

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh my, I didn't know mugenfutacharmaker was editing Taokaka. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
And nosferatus, I'm pretty sure the hero without a cloak, do you mean that invisible man which wears a cloak? I don't even know where he is. Pretty sure he is private atm.

Koshty

Reputation score
anybody know any chars that their nips are showing through their clothes
i want a char with either partial nipple or it could be seen through their clothes