What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@gettagmk2 : Thanks, other than the weird leg thing (the cowgirl anim), TOBF looks great. Sorta wish for a KO finish or something (which seems fairly easy to do), but I'd rather hope for proper groping anims or something like that for TOBF, lol (or a male raper to replace Poison).

The slapping sounds are still barely audible. Did you want me to send you my sound file (I just replaced the sounds with a louder one).

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's the same thing that brian/donghwan have that kicks in after cumming 5 times.
I think I talked about this in the last page, but it will trigger on any victim that has the idle animations for brians/donghwans version
oh no no last time i meant victims, this time I meant the RP'ers in TOBF, the characters you can summon. Do they all have this property or only some of them? With the Poison AI, she seems to have two different climax possiblities for each posture but they just play randomly no matter how long the match goes on for.

pahou3

Reputation score
Can anyone share the Petra on any other file storage?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone share the Petra on any other file storage?
If you've already got the previous kuromaru_press compatible Petra, this one isn't all that special. It adds some new sounds, but that's about it.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have like a guide to this game or all the controls? I have no idea how to play this

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
oh no no last time i meant victims, this time I meant the RP'ers in TOBF, the characters you can summon. Do they all have this property or only some of them? With the Poison AI, she seems to have two different climax possiblities for each posture but they just play randomly no matter how long the match goes on for.
Ummm.. I think all of them have two different cumming animations except for BJ Guy during his BJ move

Does anyone have like a guide to this game or all the controls? I have no idea how to play this
I'm guessing you mean general controls? They can be configured in the options menu..if you mean specific characters i might be able to help if you tell me who you're trying to use

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
So futa isn't really my thing ordinarily but I made a personal edit of . Its been a bit since my last big edit so I wanted practice and also just felt like making it more feral looking. I made an edit to give her more feline-looking equipment, so spiny feline dick and furry balls. Its my 1st time doing feline stuff and harder when working with small sprites so I guess not 100% anatomically correct but I think it looks okay ;) maybe more furry style i guess? I talk to the creator and they were okay with me sharing it as a patch. You can go to my MF link in my sig to download the patch. Instructions are in it but I repeat here.

C/P from patch readme.
This is an edit by KiWolfGirl of FutaCR Felicia made by MugenFutaCharsMaker. It changes the following:
- Changes human dick to feline style with spines.
- Adds fur color to balls
- Removes any Capcom announcer voice clips
- Reduces env_shake during violentrape

To use this, you must have MugenFutaCharsMaker's 'FutaCR Felicia' character.

Directions
1. Download & extract original 'FutaCR Felicia' from here ( )
2. Download patch 'FutaCR Felicia Feral Patch' from here ( )
3. Extract patch .rar into 'FutaCR Felicia' and replace all files when prompted.
4. Change name of character folder from 'FutaCR Felicia' to 'FutaCR Felicia Feral'.
5. Add to Mugen select file under 'FutaCR Felicia Feral'.

Make a copy of and also install the original character if you want to have both versions, human and feline bits.

If something doesn't work right, I'll try to fix it.
Hmmm. Yes, I like this.

There's a small issue with the sprites - or, more accurately, the palettes. FutaCR Felicia's palettes all have a flat black hue in the colour blocks where your edited sprites have the red/pink hues you've used for the feline cock. This causes the cock to be displayed in-game as flat black instead of the proper sprite colours. I've taken the liberty of uploading some to fix the issue.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Someone else had this problem too on another forum but didn't say what version of mugen they are using. In the edit I made, I edited the palettes to add the colors. The creator of the original files wanted this to be done as a patch and not as a different complete character, so they split out the files needed. When I tried installing the character as described by them to test it, I didn't see this black issue, so I can't tell if the files weren't split right, the version of mugen matters, or if people aren't installing the patch correctly. I'm using 1.1 btw.
Also I made the original creator aware of an updated palette before they split the files up. Going through all those palettes to add the colors was annoying too :confused:

EDIT: I tried testing it again with the original files the maker gave me and yeah its totally black. Those are the right colors in the fix you posted too, so they must have been in there somewhere even though the palettes didn't get carried over. NGL, that makes me pretty annoyed that they were so insistent on making it a patch but the files ended up not working :cautious: I'll upload all the files as one patch with the fixed palettes later today.

edit2 okay new patch is replaced on my MF page.

Last edited:

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone else had this problem too on another forum but didn't say what version of mugen they are using. In the edit I made, I edited the palettes to add the colors. The creator of the original files wanted this to be done as a patch and not as a different complete character, so they split out the files needed. When I tried installing the character as described by them to test it, I didn't see this black issue, so I can't tell if the files weren't split right, the version of mugen matters, or if people aren't installing the patch correctly. I'm using 1.1 btw.
Also I made the original creator aware of an updated palette before they split the files up. Going through all those palettes to add the colors was annoying too :confused:

EDIT: I tried testing it again with the original files the maker gave me and yeah its totally black. Those are the right colors in the fix you posted too, so they must have been in there somewhere even though the palettes didn't get carried over. NGL, that makes me pretty annoyed that they were so insistent on making it a patch but the files ended up not working :cautious: I'll upload all the files as one patch with the fixed palettes later today.

edit2 okay new patch is replaced on my MF page.
There was nothing actually wrong with the files you provided, it's just that (as far as I can tell,) the hue data in .ACT files completely overrides the hue data in palette-enabled sprites - thus, without edited .ACT files, the colours don't display properly.
That's the main reason it can be a pain to get imported sprites to work correctly with palettes - if the sprites are not imported properly, they may not be palette-enabled at all, and if the sprite's hue data is even slightly different to the .ACT things can get wonky very easily.

I found the hue data in the patched sprites when I opened them separately in Fighter Factory 3 - it has a built-in (and rather powerful) "Advanced palette editor" tool that allows for all sorts of meddling. In this case I was able to open the patched .sff separately, and use the palette editor to more or less copy-and-paste the correct hue data into FutaCR Felicia's .ACT files.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There was nothing actually wrong with the files you provided, it's just that (as far as I can tell,) the hue data in .ACT files completely overrides the hue data in palette-enabled sprites - thus, without edited .ACT files, the colours don't display properly.
That's the main reason it can be a pain to get imported sprites to work correctly with palettes - if the sprites are not imported properly, they may not be palette-enabled at all, and if the sprite's hue data is even slightly different to the .ACT things can get wonky very easily.

I found the hue data in the patched sprites when I opened them separately in Fighter Factory 3 - it has a built-in (and rather powerful) "Advanced palette editor" tool that allows for all sorts of meddling. In this case I was able to open the patched .sff separately, and use the palette editor to more or less copy-and-paste the correct hue data into FutaCR Felicia's .ACT files.
.............................. ¯\(°_o)/¯
I really dunno what any of that means but it works now, right? TY

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In layman's terms, the sprites had a different color pallette than the .ACT files had, so everything got all screwed up because the sprites had data that the .ACT files didn't.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll try to make it a bit less technical. Sprites and .ACT (palette) files both contain hue data, arranged in blocks, that tell the game how to colour a character's sprites. As near as I can tell, the hue data in .ACT files overrides the hue data of sprites based on the positioning of the colour blocks. I've attached some visual examples below, spoilered for multiple images.
This is the sprite's colour data in the palette editor.
Feral Sprites Colour.png
This is the sprite with FutaCR's default palette ("X.ACT") applied. See how the "empty" colour blocks are overriding the red/pink at the end?
Feral .ACT Colour.png
If I change the red to, say, shades of blue, I get this.
Feral Alt Colour.png
But if the sprite and the palette have misaligned colour data, it can make things glitchy. (This is just an example, created by swapping the positions of two sets of colour blocks via the "send to right/left" buttons.)
Feral Broken Colour.png

What I actually did to create the fixed palettes was
1) Copy FutaCR Felicia's character folder, rename the copy "FutaCR Felicia Feral" and apply your patch.
2) Open Fighter Factory 3 and load the modified .sff file on its own, without loading the full character (this can be done via Sprites->Open in the top-of-window menu bars).
3) Go to sprite [11100,0] and open the palette editor (Palettes->Advanced palette editor, or Ctrl+P. Can also be accessed from FF3's image editor via Palette->Edit).
4) Copy the dick colours to the right side with the "send to right" button. Note that this function can only copy to and from blocks that are currently selected. The third and fourth buttons between the two sides allow you to mirror the currently selected blocks.
5) Load a palette from the "FutaCR Felicia Feral\ACT" folder, copy the dick colours to the left with the "send to left" button (overriding the "empty" section of the palette) and save the changes.
6) Repeat step 5 for each .ACT file

Last edited:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Horuakuti released a new video with Kotaro.