What's new

SIM [Peachaboo] Sexy Exile

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I completely forgot about this game. Seems its still been going along, which is kind of nice, even if it seems it has changed drastically from the original concept. Still, it had a nice artstyle, and back in the day, was close to a Battlefuck game...

Temporell

Reputation score
the game is finally out ...

but it's an epic failure, i uninstalled the game in less than a week.

the game is difficult, the farming is abusive, some alterations are impossible to manage (reverse gravity).

we have an endurance system, limited to 100 pts, 20 pts per mission ...

it only takes 1h40 to fully reload it, the devs did not understand how an F2P works, relaunching the game every 1h40 is a fucking chore

I waited several years for that ...

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game is finally out ...

but it's an epic failure, i uninstalled the game in less than a week.

the game is difficult, the farming is abusive, some alterations are impossible to manage (reverse gravity).

we have an endurance system, limited to 100 pts, 20 pts per mission ...

it only takes 1h40 to fully reload it, the devs did not understand how an F2P works, relaunching the game every 1h40 is a fucking chore

I waited several years for that ...
Well, it's published by Nutaku. That should kind of tell you what to expect. I'm just going to wait for a CG rip to show up. I don't have the patience to deal with the usual Nutaku nonsense.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The OP needs to be updated by somebody before this can be moved over.

chrisesus

Reputation score
Yes after playing the game since release, and actively providing feedback to try and guide the game in the right direction, I can wholeheartedly agree with Temporell that its an epic failure. I literally got all the girls to lv 31, cleared all the stages with 3 stars and there is no replay value, heck you are actually penalized for having the girls lv 31, because you no longer get XP from them so you cannot convert it into orbs anymore, they actually removed Sparks from spawning in levels so you can't even play levels for that anymore, and all the new content whether its animations or stickers or even new girls are locked behind the sparks paywall, one of the girls can only be acquired with Nutaku Gold too, and while they do provide events every couple of days, the rewards are laughable because you only get like 1 epic gacha coin with a few orbs and maybe about 10 sparks for hours of hard work. I genuinely thought based on what we originally got on Newgrounds and stuff, that we would get a game as revolutionary and fun how the original Huniepop was, but the product we got instead is just a greedy money milking shadow of its original concept. I cannot in any right mind recommend the game to anyone and keep a clear conscience, because I would be lying to people and allowing them to get scammed or have their time wasted, and its a pity too because the girls are drawn well and the animations are pretty good. As the Arbiters of Hexis would say in Warframe, "A shame to see such potential squandered." and I completely agree with that, as I see no future for the game in its current state, and the devs don't take well to constructive criticism either, as one of them has actually responded to me in an offended state rather than taking in the feedback to improve things. I strongly believe that all feedback is important, and even the very negative feedback can help guide you in the right direction, because just look at the dev from Five Nights at Freddy's, even though I don't really like that franchise because its not my thing, I have to give mad respect to the dev because he made that huge franchise, after doubling down on the negative feedback he got, since he was trying to make a children's educational game and was heavily criticized, for the 3D generated creatures he used which he was told was the stuff of nightmares, and how the game and stuff was terrible, so he decided to create a horror game instead and just look at how successful he actually became.