What's new

SGT Roy Kelly

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SGT Roy Kelly

((Well not sure if this would be anything like the airports in the U.S, but if it is they have like small bookstores, places to eat and the like. But I think this one's a military one, so may not be the same. Will let Ronny kind of give us some input, or Sinful I'm sure could.))

Barry just wanders about for now, looking around to see what all else is in the area, keeping track of the time as well.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

(Actually the civilian part is just like any other airport, not quite as pretty of course. However you're in the military area, the only things there entertainment wise would be the computer tent where you could go check internet out, the entertainment tent (TV, games, books, etc.), payphones (use military phone cards), miniPX (small convenience store). That's really about it.)

EDIT:
Anyways you wander around till it's time to return to the plane, which is now ready for take-off. The three of you get on board, and have a nice relaxing flight to Canada. With the occassional stop for refueling what have you.

(Kind of hurried and bleh, but I'm trying to get it moving along. I want you a little bored, but not to bored.)

Last edited:

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

((Ok, so wait for you to tell us to move on?))

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

(Yeah I'm just waiting on Sinful to answer in hers to get you guy's there.)