What's new

[SH] General Discussion & Info

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Currently I am unable to take on any more threads as a GM other than one planned for Mind Flayer & Courage Wolf.

Just so everyone looking here can know it at a glance.

Last edited:
OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [SH] General Discussion

Added HUMANS, HIGH ELVES and WOOD ELVES to the generic race rooster. Should be a basic enough starting selection.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Added Artic Kitsunes and Lava Kitsunes with extensive backgrounds.

Elisabeth Pitsoning is the author of the travelers guide used in my race backgrounds.
Futa Elf girl with massive cock and tons of cum loads and cum rank but load milk loads and not good milk rank.

Carolla Bigmax is the author of the encyclopedia's used in my race backgrounds.
Herm Human Girl with massive cock and cum load and cum rank as well as massive milk loads but weak milk rank. (2)

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have decided to select NIGHTMARE MODE difficulty.

People free to make characters. And I will try hosting at some relatively near future. I suggest making one 'Major' or primary character, and one 'Minor' character using the creation rules from the Bonded Being Background.

And then I suggest you derps to derp at each other and try to get into groups. 2-3 Players per thread would be nice. Could be some Major characters working together, or a Major character with some Minor henchmen/slaves, or a mix.

Major characters do not need to get the Bonded Being Background to have a Minor Player Character following them.

Let this trainwreck begin.

PS: As unlikely I am to pulling it off properly, I can -try- to host for people that want to end up fucked over/defeated/raped. 'Slave Hunt' was meant to branch out into such territory ages ago, but I am bad and terrible.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

what is this furry game

How do you even play it?

I wanna be a pickledick lion man and fuck other lion men in the ass.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Except SH comes in whatever flavor the player prefers. Be it full furry or measly monstergirl/boy. Not that you really care either way, right? :3

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I could, but likely not. No, I expect you to be some wannabe rancher guy that wants to get pretty monstergirl ladies to bring home to his farm.

Just that it will be less him enslaving them and breaking them in, and more them demanding that he takes care of them and slowly earning their trust, and just maybe the priviledge of getting raped unconscious by them.

That sounds like something you'd want, I believe? Or have things changed? I am not very good at these shitty mamono things.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wanna promote world peace through slavery.

I will catch all the naughty girls and rehabilitate them to serve the community.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smells like Bakan to me.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How come a part of me feels something terrible is going to happen?

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It does not mean you can not try to play, RJ. :3

Plenty of terrible things will happen, Aust. Many of them to your character. :3

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was more referring to RJ, but yes. I am prepared for the very worst. Freedom is something worth fighting for! You shall not hold me down1

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

bah, I'll finish my character when I return from my afternoon class.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was more referring to RJ, but yes. I am prepared for the very worst. Freedom is something worth fighting for! You shall not hold me down1
Now I feel like making a race specifically meant to hunt any aust characters down..

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll be surprised. Me an Chibi are working on something for my eventual game. Looks to be really promising so far. Hopefully it'll work out in the end.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You'll be surprised. Me an Chibi are working on something for my eventual game. Looks to be really promising so far. Hopefully it'll work out in the end.
Chibs is hosting for you :3?

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not exactly. It's something to do with that Gryffins race she made. An interesting dynamic has been created between my character and her former owner. Chibi might control said owner but GMing...I'm not sure. I'd have to ask her next time she's around. If not her, then someone else will.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not exactly. It's something to do with that Gryffins race she made. An interesting dynamic has been created between my character and her former owner. Chibi might control said owner but GMing...I'm not sure. I'd have to ask her next time she's around. If not her, then someone else will.
So a dual pair of characters? Your character her bonded being? Could host for both of you, albeit Chibi doesn't want Ero...