What's new

ACT [Svarog] Sheena and Forest monsters

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sheena and Forest monsters

For the asshunter game, you just play until you inevitably lose, there is nothing to win there.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh. I remember this. You get Sheena past enough of the plants, and she gets grabbed and raped by a swarm of tentacles. There's also a bug in the restart code - it doesn't properly reset the spawn rate of the monsters, so if you play (and lose) several times in a row, you'll see lots more monsters than if you started the game fresh.

Ol' Svarog was also working on a semi-3D isometric game, way back when... dunno if he ever got anywhere with it. But the demo's up for download if you want.

Reputation score

There's a little move, ya jump forward, and its the forward button.
GUESS WHAT THATS FOR?
I believe I mentioned that. And as I said, to me it just smacks of a stopgap to cover shoddy programming that will sometimes generate situations like that. Now, maybe it's purposeful, but it strikes me as the kind of BS solution I'd put in if I couldn't be bothered to fix it.

Ultimately, if this is the case, it would actually be more work. But then, while programming stream-of-consciousness, I've done stuff that seemed easier at the time, but ended up being way more work than planned, so who knows?

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh. I remember this. You get Sheena past enough of the plants, and she gets grabbed and raped by a swarm of tentacles. There's also a bug in the restart code - it doesn't properly reset the spawn rate of the monsters, so if you play (and lose) several times in a row, you'll see lots more monsters than if you started the game fresh.

Ol' Svarog was also working on a semi-3D isometric game, way back when... dunno if he ever got anywhere with it. But the demo's up for download if you want.
I'll bump that. Svarog is a damn good artist though a lil' misguided ^^

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I have another little run or rape flash game, a hacked version of this game: but with a blonde chick instead of a hairy guy (and less hairy guys instead of heavily hairy guys). Quite fun :)

MU link:

And don't ask me where i found it, don't know myself...
I'm curious as to whether there's a way to "win" or not. Seems like ammo gets more and more scarce until you come to a level where you run out of bullets and there are more guys to rape your defenseless toon. Even if there's not, and even though the controls need to burn in hell where they belong, it's quite entertaining for a flash game.

R

Ryka

The gun game, I think you get an alternate ending when you go far enough. Though you only get to see the sprite ravaged instead of the image.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Sheena. Hmm... I don't have an issue with seeing the enemies, but if you lose and restart enough times, you encounter impossible situations.

Something needs to be done about the hair. I can deal with it, but... just no.

It's a decent game to waste time with, but there's just something about this game that irks me. I like that it's 3D, I like the sex animations, but there's just something I can't quite pinpoint that keeps me from liking this more than Jungle or Demon Girl.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

What are you talking about... haven't you always wanted to play an H-game starring miss frizzle???

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

The gun game, I think you get an alternate ending when you go far enough. Though you only get to see the sprite ravaged instead of the image.
Dunno, but if you mean that the dude first slowly rapes her, then goes abit faster, then changes position slightly and goes faster, that jsut happens everytime you lose your last life.

You can however get a doggystyle rape if you turn fast enough after you lose the gun so the dude shoves you from behind.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I wonder how Arnold would react to that type of field trip.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Man, don't jizz on the Friz'. You know that ain't right.
I BEG TO DIFFER.

I would tap that hot teacher ass faster than Arnold could say "I knew I should've stayed home today"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, Arnold would probably say: "I guess coming to school wasn't so bad today."

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

or "I knew I should've gone to school today!"

Reputation score

I didn't say you couldn't. Just that you shouldn't. =P

And knowing Arnold, he'd probably get picked for the "Exploration" of the male. And his response would probably be something like "Oh, why me...?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, but when they then do the sub-unit on sex that would mean that Arnold get's to have sex with the frizz while everyone else is watching.