What's new

Character Victim Aggressor Shermie_Tios

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Two characters that are meant to be used together that were uploaded to Mugen Archive a few days ago. Sadly the file was deleted on Mugen Archive after a few hours, so I have no idea who the original uploader and/creator of these characters is. I upload them here because I think they are good enough to be shared.

The two characters are Shermie from King of Fighters and an original shota character named Tios.

Apparently, this is the website of the original creator of Tios.
Code:
http://mugen-restaurant.jp/
Shermie has one cowgirl, one blowjob, two handjob animations. One of her "attacks" also cause Tios to masturbate by himself. Most of said animations are triggered after regular moves from Shermie. The AI will use all those animations, but it rarely uses the handjob animation instead of the blowjob one.
Tios also has some compatibility with other rapists.

As Tios is a shota character, PM me (Click on my name and then on "Start conversation") for the password.

edit:
Shermie got re-uploaded, you can find her here:

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As MugenArchive 18+ section got nuked quite a while ago the second shota victim char is now missing.
Password is the same as all my other Mugen uploads.

Attachments

mugenmanx

Reputation score
"start a conversation" is an option in your inbox page up by your profile pic at the top

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cause so many people do not know how to send a PM / start a conversation:
- Click on my name
- Click on "Start conversation"

Edit:
You need to have made at least one post to start a conversation!

Last edited:

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Are there any conditions for starting a conversation?
Yes, you need at least one message to start a conversation. You can't start one if you have 0 message. I simply wish they told me that sooner~

JCrack

Reputation score
Two characters that are meant to be used together that were uploaded to Mugen Archive a few days ago. Sadly the file was deleted on Mugen Archive after a few hours, so I have no idea who the original uploader and/creator of these characters is. I upload them here because I think they are good enough to be shared.

The two characters are Shermie from King of Fighters and an original shota character named Tios.

Apparently, this is the website of the original creator of Tios.
Code:
http://mugen-restaurant.jp/
Shermie has one cowgirl, one blowjob, two handjob animations. One of her "attacks" also cause Tios to masturbate by himself. Most of said animations are triggered after regular moves from Shermie. The AI will use all those animations, but it rarely uses the handjob animation instead of the blowjob one.
Tios also has some compatibility with other rapists.

As Tios is a shota character, PM me (Click on my name and then on "Start conversation") for the password.

edit:
Shermie got re-uploaded, you can find her here:
I think in order to pm the op you have to go to chat + person then put the ops profile tag

auouou

Reputation score
English discussion only.
パスワードを送ってもらえますか?