What's new

ACT [しーきゅーしー・そふとうぇあ] はーれむ・とりがー!! / Harem Trigger! (RJ239096)

dead136

Reputation score
1543951553259.png

[DLSite]

[Ci-En creator's page]

Gameplay:

Pretty much is a shooter-like game resembling games like Gal-gun or House of the Dead but you can move at will on it, shooting girls (which for some reason their clothing gets destroyed) that will slap you/grab you and do lewd things to you. There are several objectives in the demo like shoot X number of targets and/or run to a certain point to complete the mission, when done you gain points which you can use to buy items that will help you on next missions. You start with a SMG and a shotgun like weapon? and you can buy weapons with the points gained from stages.

Controls:
W A S D : Move on desired direction
Mouse : Move the camera
Left Click : Shoot
Right Click: Aim
R : Reload
Shift : Sprint

Story:
Women on the school became crazy for some mysterious reason and MC finds a magic gun on the Infirmary to fight them.

Fetiches: Reverse Rape, Femdom, Harem, Schoolgirls

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
only on jap dlsite FeelsBadMan

i would instantly buy it if it would be on eng dlsite, still have enough points sitting on there

it is a good game, trial was actually pretty fun, looking forward to eventually play the full game :)

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahahahahahahahaha
He finger guns the panties off. Comedy gold.
I love it when I want a H-game without even caring for the H-content.

I also love 3D H-Shooter, (even though most are pretty bad)
This looks so fun.

Knightbanez

Reputation score
Currently downloading it right now. Can't wait to give it a try. Looks really good and fun.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trial is relatively empty compared to the full game, 4 or 5 stages with only two grapples and no real H/content but a footjob.
The gameplay is really fun though.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Looks interesting enough, but can't get it because it is only on the japanese DLsite and I usually buy my stuff with points on the english site. Well, if they don't want to sell more of it I can't force them to take my money. Maybe it gets uploaded somewhere within the next days.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm really happy you can pay to skip levels because fuck those helicopter levels.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even without naughty attacks, the enemies still want to beat the player down with slaps and kicks. I also appreciate true reverse rape games where the male character does not want sex but is under attack by those that do. Although this game is not on English DLSite yet, I think this developer has Westerners in mind by making a first-person shooter using Unity with some English and not another RPG Maker creation with lots of text.

nightfires

Reputation score
Is there a way to remove the pixelated censorship on the characters during those H grab attacks?

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Someone here has the full game? i can't work with the japanese dlsite.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a way to remove the pixelated censorship on the characters during those H grab attacks?
(removing the reference altogether, actually) so I guess it'll take someone *much* better than me, but that should be possible. In the trial files, at least, the pubic textures might also be missing (at least from the f01 textures... I think?).

There's also a possibility of the English DL site version foregoing the uneeded censorship - it might considerably boost sales after all.

Anyway, I can't reasonably buy this 'till next year. Is it really worth it?
A 3D unity game not being slow & choppy was a big first. So, does the full game run as smoothly as the trial?

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you ever encounter more h-grabs than what you find at the beginning of the game? Do they gain actual sex grabs later on?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you ever encounter more h-grabs than what you find at the beginning of the game? Do they gain actual sex grabs later on?
There are like 5 or something total grabs. In the full version every enemy from the first to the last uses these same animations. The only difference in later stages are some more gimmicks like the helicopter and sniper levels, which have no scenes at
all.

The game is fun and amusing, but the h-content is pretty bare bones.
After each chapter there is a longer multi-stage h-scene with one or multiple girls. Those scenes are basically the only new scenes you'll find after the very first stage.
There is a chapter where you're tiny, but you still face same size enemies while the now huge girls just walk around or try to swat you.

After the final stage you get a final h-scene which is actually just all previous multi-stage scenes all condensed into one really long scene. That's pretty lame tbh since you could just revisit the scenes if you wanted to see them again.

Fun game! If only there were more h stuff...

Tenma

Reputation score
So, what are the extra 3 scenes that are provided in full version for all of the enemies? Also another concern I had is that with the grabs, the transitions are rather sudden in the demo. Did they do anything to fix that. Because what should presumably be the grapple for the face sitting animation goes to the triangle lock, while push down shove from the front does the same and doesn't do the foot job scene. Finally is there a gallery of any kind in the full version for the animations?

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, what are the extra 3 scenes that are provided in full version for all of the enemies? Also another concern I had is that with the grabs, the transitions are rather sudden in the demo. Did they do anything to fix that. Because what should presumably be the grapple for the face sitting animation goes to the triangle lock, while push down shove from the front does the same and doesn't do the foot job scene. Finally is there a gallery of any kind in the full version for the animations?
Kissing scene, a scene where the girl pushes you down and rubs her chest in your face, and a face-sitting scene.

Paid $20 hoping for more, ended up disappointed...