What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Developer has been using and to support the game which is now available on .

This is a futanari reverse-rape crossdressing RPG with a rudimentary cooking system for survival in a forest. The game has day and night phases plus hunger and stamina gauges to manage. The demo is the entire first area complete with boss encounter and a bad ending should the player lose to the boss. The player learns early that there's a weird aura which makes physical attacks pleasurable, thus losing all his hit points causes orgasm. There is no game over if you lose to regular enemies; they just have their fun with the player and kick him back an area or two.

Controls are arrow keys to move, Z to interact and choose, X to cancel or bring up menu, and Shift in conjunction with arrow key makes the character run.

The game takes place in Eropia which is being overrun by futanari succubi. The hero Gawain was brought in to investigate one of many human farms where young men were being kidnapped and harvested for their semen. The demo ends with an encounter with Regina, the first boss who runs one of the human farms.

The game is out now on Japanese DLSite; Shiganoko has put so much work into this game, and he even went so far as to include a wonky and incomplete English translation to the best of his ability for the foreigners. He's looking for help with English translation since his English is very limited.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm glad you made this thread.

I'm backing him on Fantia to show my support. He is looking for a publisher/translator since he can't translate it on his own but after the game is done. The release date might get pushed further than May because he is feeling tired/sick lately from overdoing himself at work.

Here are the "trap" outfits you get from supporting him:

[How to introduce images into game]
After unpacking the Zip folder, open the trial version folder → www → img → pictures and overwrite and save all the DL files in the pictures folder.

[How to get in the game]
Go to the secret cave which is the location of Image 2 and look to the "looking to the right" wall looking toward the position where you are going.
A screen to enter the 4 digit number appears, and entering "5212" there, you can get multiple girls costumes. (The numbers in the image are irrelevant)

My most anticipated RPG maker game by far.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh I remember this game, I was trying to find it a long time ago (to try out a new texthooker). While I'm not a huge fan of the futanari aspect entirely, the game is still fairly unique and it is a sort of battlefuck-esque game...

Aesthetic

Reputation score
plz edit your tags. It's not a male protagonist.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Looks like a trap to me. Not to mention it's tagged as such on DLSite. Annnd the people on futanari palace say it is too...

Did you fail sex ed or something?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Looks like a trap to me. Not to mention it's tagged as such on DLSite. Annnd the people on futanari palace say it is too...

Did you fail sex ed or something?
I saw it tagged as futanari on dlsite so I just assumed.
Wait...
So it's a male protag with futa enemies?

Well that's definitely not for me then. I'll admit I fucked up though.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's an understandable mistake, I mean trap identification isn't exactly a skill I willingly acquired. From what I hear there's quite a bit of malexfuta, but at the same time there is futaxmale (and looking at the dev's previous works... ewww). Maybe dig a little more next time, it's pretty standard for me to run all DLSite pages through google translate for example.

sigmazx

Reputation score
He is not a trap just your usual pretty boy.

But you have the option to turn him into one with crossdressing or losing more and more to temptation/enemies (feminization/corruption).

There are plenty of straight or vanilla RPG maker games out there.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There are plenty of straight or vanilla RPG maker games out there.
Kind of don't care. Futanari sub is my one of my favs so...

Not to mention that the scarcity of something is not a valid justification for more of it to exist. There aren't a lot of snuff films out there, do you think more should be made?

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kind of don't care. Futanari sub is my one of my favs so...

Not to mention that the scarcity of something is not a valid justification for more of it to exist. There aren't a lot of snuff films out there, do you think more should be made?
The developer wants more futanari on male to exist because of its scarcity. If you don't like it, stay out. Why ruin it for people who do like it? I don't like seeing three fat, old dudes shoving their dicks into a little girl's mouth, vagina, and anus at the same time, but I don't bother the people that enjoy that stuff. Why does this forum always have a problem when the victim isn't female and the assailant isn't male?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've been following the game for years now and I mostly just like it because of the combat system and the Gacha girl is cute. This seems to be a new thread for the game but I imagine the other one was inactive anyways since development on this game started a pretty long time ago and there's only been like one or two demos.

The protagonist is definitely a male, at least at the start. There are options to make him cross-dress, I know that. I'm pretty sure it's optional.
I am like 75% not into futanari-on-male but not liking something usually hasn't stopped me from playing games I think are fun. The only real requirements for me are male protagonist and typically reverse-r.

Not sure why there's even an argument going on. I was under the impression a trap is specifically supposed to look like a girl, and I don't think he looks like a girl at the start and any systems in place to make him so seem to be optional.

sigmazx

Reputation score
Futa on male is my fetish but like, I don't go to say here:

https://ulmf.org/threads/excessm-new-game-estimated-release-in-2019-no-working-title-so-far.12561/
Or here: https://ulmf.org/threads/zell23-forest-of-the-blue-skin.6948/page-219#post-1032575

And keep demanding that they add hardcore futa stuff on male. If the devs want, hey more power to them. If they don't, that's their game their choice.

The only time I saw myself frustrated was at Tower Trample because they spent like 5 floors of vanilla or just repeating the same foot fetish over and over again but recently they added lots more variety so hey that's cool.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
We'll ignore the fact that only the most sensitive of snowflakes would take my statement as fetish shaming. I don't give a shit if I hurt your feefees by making an offhand remark about the content of this game. This is NOT a safe space, and anyone attempting to make it so can fuck right off back to QQ land.

The developer wants more futanari on male to exist because of its scarcity.
That still does not make it a valid justification. The same counter-argument persists: if the developer wants more snuff films to exist because of their scarcity, does that mean more should be made?

sigmazx

Reputation score
So what exactly do you want? For the dev not to make something he wants to make? He doesn't need to justify why.

Should he cancel the game then?

I'm not even sure why we are arguing anyway.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, I see now. You've mistaken my intent. The dev can make whatever he wants to, yaoi h-games for all I care XD

I was simply pointing out a fallacious argument.

As for what I want? World domination for a start.

sigmazx

Reputation score
Oh, I see now. You've mistaken my intent. The dev can make whatever he wants to, yaoi h-games for all I care XD
You joke but there will probably be a scene with the main character and the blonde guy once they get feminized.

lol.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.
I guess we're all cool now. Anyway, Shiganoko detailing the latest service offered by Yumiru, the shopkeeper. Should Gawain become too horny on his journey to track down the various human farms in Eropia, he can purchase tickets for services provided by the busty yet friendly futanari shopkeeper to relieve his stress. The latest service is paizuri.
As for what I want? World domination for a start.
How about a world dominated by futanari succubi?

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
How about a world dominated by futanari succubi?
Depends on how cringey the plot is. Too many malesub games take the plot to "Every man ever is now a sub, and it's because of this ridiculous reason that's irresistible, it doesn't matter who you are or what you've done in the past, you're now a bitch so enjoy the sodomy!"

Don't think my critical opinion is limited to malesub content BTW, most mind control and corruption (slave trainers too) plots/games are just as bad. I mean, breaking another sentient being's sense of self and free will is a nuanced and beautiful thing yet it's typically reduced to

moonblack

Reputation score
Does anyone have a translation for the questions of the genius Goblin Wizard's quiz? Only a few are translated in-game.

Overall seems a nice game so far. The battle system is a bit different from the usual RPG Maker one, but not hard to get used to.

Last edited: