megaman17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Links:
DLsite:

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Eeeeh, I don't like the artwork for this at all. The 3d models just look off in many ways.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
passed by it afew times before. Too ugly to be noteworthy.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not to mention the asking price is 15 bucks even with 20% off.
That game looks like it barely got content for half an hour.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have seen better 3D models in indie hentai games that was free and were in alpha stage.
And what I see here, bad models with clumsy animations and primitive gameplay without any plot.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The protag looks like he's straight out of "Fleeing!" and the concept looks to be about the same as well. They never did finish the second game....

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm glad megaman17 made this thread. I didn't mind the 3D models because there seems to be a lack of big female bodied enemies. I don't like the gameplay or difficulty. Since every run-or-rape RPG game is compared to Succubus Maze, I'll start with one thing it did right. Succubus Maze gave the player time to prepare for arrow mashing before and after the encounter unlike this game where the player must immediately mash arrows to escape but doesn't give the player a buffer after the escape to prevent the player from running immediately into danger. Is this game really difficult, or am I just really bad at this game? I can't see where I'm going most of the time because the area darkens around the player, but enemies are always at every turn. One thing I will never understand in these reverse-rape games with shota protagonists is how these big ladies can possibly be satisfied with shota dick when they are already so much bigger than him.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One thing I will never understand in these reverse-raoe games with shota protagonists is how these big ladies can possibly be satisfied with shota dick when they are already so much bigger than him.
Well guess the gals are less in it for the boning and more for the overpowering aspect.

Lokisblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im not normally into this sotra of game, but I like this 1 (the demo that is to rich for me to buy full version)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Seems like this dev removed all but one of his games in hopes of remaking them.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
stuck on stage 2. the balls do not the light up the mirrors

Last edited: