What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

FalseGames

Reputation score
So how do you unlock gallery mode? played the game till the end but didnt unlock it...?

Mick2000

Reputation score
So how do you unlock gallery mode? played the game till the end but didnt unlock it...?
go in the gallery room, talk to your copy that stand there, you need to pay to unlock the gallery so make sure you do grind during your play

Otichoo

Reputation score
I have one issue with this game . Everytime i start it , even in the menu , it lags very very bad .Weird part is , if the window is not active , the game runs perfectly normal but as soon as i click on the window it lags (it even lags my PC a bit too , which is strange)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Damn, 5 years ago... Where is the dev now? The links in the OP are mostly dead and dlsite links no blog.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn, 5 years ago... Where is the dev now? The links in the OP are mostly dead and dlsite links no blog.
rare instance of someone lamenting the absence of a dev and being pleasantly surprised that they're still at it.

helltauros

Reputation score
indeed, i do like she ill server i didnt understand the plot at all but the gameplay was fun and the H was cool too this new game looked pretty bad ath the beggining but its been improving a lot since then

007Shiattack

Reputation score
I really like the game by this club.
Hope there will be a chance to play new creations in the future.