What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
5, you must have missed some. Zombie, Ratdog thingy, Orc, Tentacles, insects. Also the monster act differently when your lust is full. Zombies move faster, ratdog attacks faster, orc does more damage when grabbing, insects will instantly take down enemies with an aphrodisiac, tentacles can grab from other lanes.
Typo, I meant 5. Also yeah dood you can just left click & drag the girls in the prison area to reposition them as you like

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Typo, I meant 5. Also yeah dood you can just left click & drag the girls in the prison area to reposition them as you like
Oh really cool. I can't read the instructions because they're not in english so I didn't know that. Thanks :)

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aight this game is fantastic, but holy crap does my computer hate it. Every damn time when I turn on the lights within the third stage and I retrace my steps through the now light up area's, it crashes. Every single time. Even when I was able to light up the stage and Immediately book it to the end of the stage and complete it, when I go back and play through it again, it still manages to crash once you get to the now light up areas.

Where is the gallery and how do you unlock it? I had my fill of crashes to last me a life time.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yea a translation would be nice, I have no idea which upgrade is giving me the arm cannon and which is hiding my god damn UI

LOVE the arm cannon though, being able to knock out all the girls yourself makes setting up a proper fuckfest much easier than the gallery.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where is the gallery and how do you unlock it? I had my fill of crashes to last me a life time.
Should be a completed save file in one of the game folders, unlocks everything when you copy it over into the save folder. Gallery is the third option on the main menu (previously greyed out).

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Weird that the demo for this game worked perfectly but the released version of the game is slow to start and has a huge gray square on the bottom right quadrant of the screen. For me, at least.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you get past the room with all the tentacles including the ones holding a girl against the right wall? I absorbed the tentacles covering the machines in the middle of the room which seemed to do something but didn't let me continue.

Last edited:
Reputation score
How do you get past the room with all the tentacles including the ones holding a girl against the right wall? I absorbed the tentacles covering the machines in the middle of the room which seemed to do something but didn't let me continue.
Need to go back to the stairs and go up them.

Additionally, how do you save in this game? Is there a way to save? Managed to get down to the third floor before it finally crashed to desktop...turns out, it doesn't auto-save. So, that sucked.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I swear that interacting with the computer was to save but it didn't work out for me. Anyone else knows? Would like to have a save file since I don't want to start all over again. Preferably the floor where you get to summon flies.

EDIT: Ok... i shoved the save file from the omake folder into the proper folder and I now can start off from floor 3. Unless that's the final floor

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Either there are only 3 floor or we must do some secret something to that girl on the last room on floor 3, if there's only 3 floor then holy hell, i already finished this game, and it only took like 40-50 mins despite defeating all enemies to get that room clear reward thingie.

That bug summon's H scene is very interesting, if used alone, the bugs transform and the girls that got H'ed are somehow... happy?(could read a bit of katakana hiragana) bug's combination with other summon is also very unique as well, if you H'ed the white haired girl with a dog summon thingie then followed with the bug, she transformed into a wolf girl with wolf ears while still getting H'ed.

I actually got a bit surprised that the game suddenly got darker, there's a room where the girls could die, lots of MC's clones, the last room leaving a lot of question, etcetcetc.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Saving not working properly and some elements getting stuck in the walls are apparently known bugs that the dev is working on, also he has promised to release more content eventually in the form of updates and patches. Looks like we're far from done with this game.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
.That\s just a bonus room to let you get tentacle plant traps. Go back and head up the stairs.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Either there are only 3 floor or we must do some secret something to that girl on the last room on floor 3, if there's only 3 floor then holy hell, i already finished this game, and it only took like 40-50 mins despite defeating all enemies to get that room clear reward thingie.

That bug summon's H scene is very interesting, if used alone, the bugs transform and the girls that got H'ed are somehow... happy?(could read a bit of katakana hiragana) bug's combination with other summon is also very unique as well, if you H'ed the white haired girl with a dog summon thingie then followed with the bug, she transformed into a wolf girl with wolf ears while still getting H'ed.

I actually got a bit surprised that the game suddenly got darker, there's a room where the girls could die, lots of MC's clones, the last room leaving a lot of question, etcetcetc.
The room where the girls could die, I think they are also clones as well since monsters can't H them. Heck, the whole facility maybe full clones.

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cheat Powers:
1.Zoom with Mousewheel (Move with Dpad)5,000
2.Dash faster while running
(cannot damage enemies, can damage allied monsters)
3.Increased Monster explosive Power10,000
4.Cannon Arm (Attack key, energy bullet shoots from hand)25,000
5.Allied Monster will not attack you50,000
6.Infinite MP (for summons)100,000
7.Only one monster per girl (though other monsters will walk over them to try and join in)20,000
8.Hides Gauges/bars1,000
9.Allied Monsters are Invicible (except to you)30,000
10.Monster Hostility System:
OFF: Monsters will attack both
Friend: Monsters will ignore MC and only attack enemies (even with full SP bar)
Enemy: Monsters will ignore enemies (except rat) can try to attack MC
11.??????????2,000
12.Model Size (MC)10,000
13.Model Size (Enemies)10,000
14.Model Size (Monsters)10,000

somemaggot

Reputation score
Okay, so, regarding H-scenes and how to interact with them. I like to document these things for some reason, so here goes.

There are 4 enemy girls and 5 monsters. Also, you.

The Zombie and Ratdog can rape an enemy girl solo or in pairs, with the order in which they jump on the girl affecting what plays. Zombie then Zombie, Ratdog then Ratdog, Zombie then Ratdog, Ratdog then Zombie. Applies to all 4 girls. Gotta catch 'em all.
Unfortunately, animations can be rather buggy. When the Ratdog attempts to DP, they sometimes start humping at what looks like discarded clothes and not the girl herself, like the animation is supposed to.
The Plant and Orc-thing have one animation for each girl and cannot pair up with any other monster.
The Insect is unique in that most of its animations are unfinished, so it borrows otherwise unused/rare animations instead when raping.
Other enemies cannot join in if an Insect reaches a girl first.
But, if a Zombie or Ratdog is solo on an enemy, *then* the Insect can jump in, but not the other way around. This usually changes the animation to something crazy, but sometimes there are actually appropriate animations.

The monsters can also fuck you, the player, and can be provoked when masturbating (V key), when SP gauge is full via getting fucked/gathering lots of hearts/MP, or in special rooms where the monsters are automatically hostile.
Gangbang rules that go for the 4 enemy girls also go for the player. Animations with the Protagonist + Zombie/Ratdog + Insect work properly with rather appropriate animations.

Speaking of the Insect, if you have full SP gauge (arousal meter) then the Insect summon will one-shot enemies. They play a little 'stinging' animation when doing so, and certain girls will get bit in the tit. So if that turns you on, try it out.

Also, there are Background NPCs and rarer Animated CG scenes. All Background NPCs can either have a Zombie attached to them (and the zombie removable with close-range attack) or cannot be interacted with. There are too many Background NPCs to count, but the Animated CG scenes are limited, so I'll document how to reach them all, just because.

The first animated CG is on 1F. There's a locked door in a room found in a tiny hallway, which can be unlocked by defeating the lone shotgun girl. Once opened, you find a girl that's all tuckered-out from being raped a whole goddamn lot. If you press A to check on her, zombies rush into the room. You can destroy them and prevent the girl and/or yourself from being raped, but if they reach you, you get a special animated CG scene.

On 2F, go up the stairs and then go to the right. The second door in the hallway there leads to an empty bed. Rest on that bed and you'll get an animated CG where a zombie titfucks the sleeping player character.

3F has two animated CGs. The first is found in a hallway full of ceiling-bound plants that spit cum at you if you're under them. Enter the door in the center of this hallway and you'll enter a room full of insects and a girl that's been all raped-out. Press A on her and you'll be ambushed and raped by insects. For this animated CG, pressing the Cum button actually just removes the insect that does you anally, so it feels a little lackluster.

There's a plant in 3F stuck in a tube. IIRC it's on the way to the final room, so it's impossible to miss if you know the path to beating 3F. To break it open, you can't rely on assistance from enemy soldiers since there are none in the room. You need to spam zombies and then destroy them with your attack, causing them to explode and damage the glass. Might need full arousal to give them the explode-on-death ability? One cheat ability causes monsters to explode more violently than usual, which is what I was using when I figured out how to break it, so that helps.

When you beat the game you get a 'gallery' mode that's accessible from the Start menu. You can purchase elements with hearts, then drag them around the place with left mouse. (There are still a few tiny little animations that you can't see here, like the girl-on-wall-of-tentacles-but-without-cum-on-her animation and the girl-being-raped-in-tube-of-tentacles-while-upright-in-background-of-1F-hidden-behind-pane-of-glass-and-obscured-by-the-damn-wall animation, which I THINK is separate from the other tube-of-tentacles animation. The dev must be forgetful or lazy.)

I think that concludes all the important H-scenes that you can find in the game, besides finding every Background NPC. If I've missed anything, feel free to say so.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
does anyone know or can read full japan about what happen in the game? there seems to be some kind of dark shit going on in that laboratory when you reach near end of stage 3.
lots clone of "you", you can kill it or it can rape you, than the last room where you kinda "kill" a girl/woman on center... i'm interest with the plot here.

about the H-content looks good but some of it kinda same with the old game, it's like the exact same animation but with a different girl.
and the way to get it really complex, i want to fap not playing mix puzzle.

Last edited:

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know or can read full japan about what happen in the game? there seems to be some kind of dark shit going on in that laboratory when you reach near end of stage 3.
lots clone of "you", you can kill it or it can rape you, than the last room where you kinda "kill" a girl/woman on center... i'm interest with the plot here.

about the H-content looks good but some of it kinda same with the old game, it's like the exact same animation but with a different girl.
and the way to get it really complex, i want to fap not playing mix puzzle.
Yeah, I had a running commentary mentally as I did the third level, pretty much "wow for a goofy H game this shit is getting really fuckin dark OH GOD DID THAT LADY JUST EXPLODE oh god there are 20 more of me, am I the evil clone or are they, I fucking knew that scientist lady was evil"

...And then after you beat it we go right back to the scientist lady who gives us like 3 lines (of explanation? idk) and then everything is cool again.

So yeah this is one of the few times I really want to know what the fuck just happened plotwise in my h game

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
May i ask if i may ask for a DL link?
The game doesn't have the loli tag, so it should....... be fine, i guess? i got my doubts because of that girl with bombs
I got mine on nyaa, try searching it there.