What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man, i dont understand this new ending.
I mean, I didn't undertand it before, but this is worse.

So you're a clone-girl brewed in a tube and released upon the lab durin a crisis. Your handler (Dr Hiroto) sends you to defeat the humans in the lab using monster-summons. Ok, some sort of clone/experiment uprising against the human guards? Gotya.
Except the 'human guards' turn out to be also clones who were abused by the scientists. You still kill/rape them en-masse anyway though and the doctor who released you doesn't seem at all bothered by it.
Looks like they were making 'strains' of clones for specific jobs. two soldiers one explosive-user, one samurai-type, an engineer in the bathhouse, ect.
Doc Hiro seems motivated by revenge against some 'him' that she won't name.

As you get further down you find three girls in cages. (also clones, apparently, just an older breed) but you can't talk to or interact with them, so fuck it.
Get down into the vault and find a bunch of other clones like you and a woman. Notebook says that your breed of clones were made to comfort her as she died, or something?
Except instead of doing that, your only option to progress is to murder her.

Ok so you do it and you get the standard ending.

Now in the New level you instead summon copies of the clones you've been fighting, and use them to kill monsters and save the clone-girls. The oposite of what you were doing so far. (why the change of heart?)
Eventually you stumble onto the scientists who caused all this, except they're identical too so probably also clones.

You and the (two?) doctors (along with a bunch of mooks) step into an elevator and decend into a cage, which seems likea bad idea.
It's then proven to be a bad idea when three of the scientist-clones start dropping monsters on you. you hold out until they run out of monsters and then a bunch of zombies kill the three scientists. Somehow that's a mission complete?
Oh, then your player character collapses from the same red-mist illness that you see a bunch of her clone-sisters suffering from. She's placed in a tube so she won't die, but Doc Hiro (who freed you, gave you your mission AND helped in the last boss-fight) then swears to kill you. (I think it's you? You are playing as the titular EX-ILL, right?) then the camera pans accross the room to show dozens of your clones in tubes, presumably suffering the same illness that you had.

Oh, and in the extra-room menu the doctor-girl's tool-tip mentions them both to be clones, so I don't think we met a single person in the entire game who wasn't a product of this laboratory.
Maybe the pink-haired science girl who got raped in a storeroom? (no wait, you see her doppelganger on F4)
The only people who don't have doppelganger seems to be the Dr-sisters (who are noted to be clones in their tooltip) and the chick getting fucked up against the window.

So... what was up with that last floor? why did we change sides? Why did the doctors go to fight the red slime in the pit when there was clearly no reason for it? (they didn't even fight the scientists, they just walked into an ambush and got rescused by random zombies)
What was up with the main girl collapsing at the end of the fight? Why are there dozens of her clones in tubes? Why does Dr Hiroko want to kill her? (if not her, then who the fuck is Ex-Ill?)

Oh, and what the fuck was up with the giant slime-girl bossfight? Did that have any effect on anything? I killed them all but nothing unlocked, no key, no abilities, not even a new scene.
Ok, so yeah. Basically among all the clones, only the two Docs that help you have a long life span, all the others have rather short ones. And apparently that death is quite painful. The EX-ILL series of clones are pretty much made to "comfort" or mercy kill the girls who are at the end of their lifespan. If you notice on stage 3 once you get to the woman lying down.....if you do nothing, she just dies anyway. You specifically however are special. Unlike the other clones and even other EX-ILLs, your emotions have been limited (why she's always happy). Now on to your questions......at least the ones I can:

Why did we change sides? The plan was always to punish the researchers and liberate the clones from them. The clones were in your way, so made the monsters rape them. You actually didn't kill a single one except the one at the end of lvl 3. All I can guess is that the clones on lvl 4 was finally ready to strike back instead of protecting the bastard researchers. Why did the researches unleash the monsters when they had no way of controlling them is another question even I want to know.

Why did the doctors go to fight the red slime in the pit when there was clearly no reason for it? I'm guessing there's an elevator that takes them up?? I really don't know, convenient plot device?

What was up with the main girl collapsing at the end of the fight? Approaching end of lifespan.

Why are there dozens of her clones in tubes? EX-ILL is probably unstable even compared to the other clones, note that they started turning into the very red slimes you have to fight.

Why does Dr Hiroko want to kill her? Probably to put her out of her misery before she changes.

What the fuck was up with the giant slime-girl bossfight? I have no eye deer. Did that have any effect on anything? Nothing that I could tell.

now once question I have is, who was that mother-monster like girl who just smiles and say "Hiya" when you walk near while letting the little maggots (?) rape the engineer girl? This game is so weird.

Oh and also note that after credits, it shows all the clone girls basically dying.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's also worth noting that the final phase of the final boss fight is just a red slime going to the center and doing absolutely nothing. Also you can summon the red hair researcher girl to provide unlimited sub machine gun support though I used the full save included in the game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, I skipped the credits.
Damnit, I should have known better.
It's nothing special. It just shows EX-ILL and the clone girls walking behind her to the beat of the music. At the end, they all do the blood poof thing one by one in the opposite order of their appearance.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i just notice some little thing that might or might not have any point here. so judging from the name of the stage, 1F is lab area, 2F is a mansion, 3F is a scrap area, while 4F is "past laboratory". all of the stage name with (#)F as if it's an order of floor but if so then what kind of building is this? this is a lab where they conduct a research and produce a clone, who would put such lab right at the first floor? so i think the "F" thing is irrelevant whatsoever (this remind me of "outlast"), but what caught my mind is that 4F stage name is "past laboratory". it sounded as if it's an abandoned lab so i assume there's a different time (or maybe place possibly) between 3F and 4F.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i just notice some little thing that might or might not have any point here. so judging from the name of the stage, 1F is lab area, 2F is a mansion, 3F is a scrap area, while 4F is "past laboratory". all of the stage name with (#)F as if it's an order of floor but if so then what kind of building is this? this is a lab where they conduct a research and produce a clone, who would put such lab right at the first floor? so i think the "F" thing is irrelevant whatsoever (this remind me of "outlast"), but what caught my mind is that 4F stage name is "past laboratory". it sounded as if it's an abandoned lab so i assume there's a different time (or maybe place possibly) between 3F and 4F.
I think they just call them that to keep with an elevator theme. I mean, the lab leading to the mansion makes sense if you think of the lab as a basement.....however, stage 3 and 4 you're obviously going underground so it doesn't make sense that it's higher up unless the whole game takes place underground. And instead of going upwards with every new floor added, they went farther down.

Well, there's still a lot of freaking mysteries in this game, it's prefect for a theorist but....for those who love stories like myself, it's just agonizing.

Bloodcifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do i use the full save included in the download? i finished the game but forgot to save. now its all gone. i tried replacing the full save with the one in the save folder but it didnt work.

Mick2000

Reputation score
how do i use the full save included in the download? i finished the game but forgot to save. now its all gone. i tried replacing the full save with the one in the save folder but it didnt work.
how came it didn't work? take the save data included from the game to folder "save", then just play like usual. save data from game only give you all the unit, level, and gallery unlock but your HP and orb (for summon) stay like fresh new game

Bloodcifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how came it didn't work? take the save data included from the game to folder "save", then just play like usual. save data from game only give you all the unit, level, and gallery unlock but your HP and orb (for summon) stay like fresh new game
idk man it just doesnt work. have tried it multiple times but never worked.

mariorqs

Reputation score
1.08 out on the kitty site

Edit: Theres a 1.09 now

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
...So maybe someone can help me here.

In the extra mode some of the one-shot characters (everyone but the armed girls) you find in the stages apparently have a second animation, how do i access them?

Also with the male researchers it say "After=service", what does that mean?

Mick2000

Reputation score
...So maybe someone can help me here.

In the extra mode some of the one-shot characters (everyone but the armed girls) you find in the stages apparently have a second animation, how do i access them?

Also with the male researchers it say "After=service", what does that mean?
erm... when you say extra mode, did you refer to last stage (4F) or the gallery? also one-shot character. you mean all the girls you can't control in 4F?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
erm... when you say extra mode, did you refer to last stage (4F) or the gallery? also one-shot character. you mean all the girls you can't control in 4F?
The gallery and yes, the girls that are stationary and non aggressive.

Mick2000

Reputation score
The gallery and yes, the girls that are stationary and non aggressive.
well if you ask how to access them then the only way is to try the monster, ALL of them one by one and see which is the right one since this not a type of gallery where you can just click the one you want.

edit: so about the the second animation for the passive girls, you just give anything than zombie to see them. not everyone have second animation but you can check it by talk to bot that look like you (if you play ver 1.08).

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread resurrected. Also a heads up that the dev has posted what appears to be another update to this one on his blog, as well as material for the next game, which looks a lot more action-oriented.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Dev has been super active on Twitter over the last few days, almost all game-related. Based on what I gathered it looks like an update is coming soon making the animations reach an even higher number.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol a bad ending to a game with an already depressing "good" ending.

The new animations are nice though.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I was expecting more. I guess cummed on and not cummed on versions count as animations each. The scientist ladies needed a lot more due to their sexy designs, and honestly, a new girl soldier would have been excellent too. I am happy with what we got, although just a slight bit disappointed. Still love this game.