What's new

PUZ [ shiki-sha ] 色写 Escape After Sex 2 -Breaking Out of the Fitness Resort- フィットネスリゾートからの脱出 RE160254 RJ160254

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is another game by the same company Shikisha

フィットネスリゾートからの脱出 Ver.1.01

Its quite interesting. Like a puzzle game. If anyone wants it and the other game by the company they can PM me. Just dont ask for help. I have no idea what I'm doing.

RJ160254 DLSite

Iori and his twin stepsisters Rio and Eri had an... intimate relationship.
One summer they rented a room at a beach fitness resort.
In the name of training, but for the sake of vacation, their stay was comped
by the hotel owner in exchange for participating in a hotel-wide reality game:
their challenge was to "escape" the hotel. It seemed like fun!
But what they really looked forward to...

** GAMEPLAY **
Puzzle your way out of the locked room of the Fitness Resort.
Shika-sha presents an all-new point & click ADV game with imouto twincest!
A mellow, high quality mixed 2D and 3D assets "breakout" game.

** CHARACTERS **
Rio Shiomi (voiced by Chiroru Ohyama)
Eri Shiomi (voiced by Ao Inukai)
Iori Shiomi (protagonist)

** CONTENTS **
FLASH PLAYER published in Windows (exe) format
Event CG count: 21 images (18 H scenes) (1280x720 size)
Background CG count: 200+ images
Heroine event scenes are fully voiced, with partial voice for conversations
The game focuses on harem play; there is only one ending

Last edited by a moderator:

Caffeinated

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: フィットネスリゾートからの脱出 Ver.1.01

Sister-in-law Supoyuni Love Love / Amaama Comedy Harlem brown / tan

Reikosaur

Reputation score

After clicking things on the site, I found a text guide about it.

I also included a hastily translated version of that in a text file, some things might not make sense and some numbers might not be the same, but it's enough to understand what to do.

EDIT: Personally edited the translated text file so that it's more clear and causes less confusion

Attachments

Last edited:

Finance

Reputation score

Any idea what to do next after the 'pull down' excercise H scene? Apparently something to do with the pulley and weight from the bench press but after getting the wire on the pulley nothing seems to work

Reikosaur

Reputation score

If you mean the "Bench Press" H-Scene, then you need to put the hexagonal hook screw thing (I dunno what it's called) and put it into the back of the screwdriver by clicking the little magnifying glass next to it then clicking the handle and combining the hook while looking at the hole of the handle. This makes the screwdriver into a socket wrench. Which you can use to take off the wheel of the pulley to use as a weight on the bench press, and take off the bolts of that white box near the door while inside the gym.

If you're asking what to do after that H-scene, then I have no idea.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you've gotten all three scenes in the fitness room, the white box on the counter with the huge letters can be opened, which gives you a handle.
Use the handle on the trap door thing, use the screws on it, then the screwdriver.
Get the weight back from the bench and reassemble the pulley if you haven't already.
Put the cable on the pulley, click on the right end of the cable, it should be connected to the handle and the cycle machine.
Once the trap door is slightly ajar, click on it and open it and get the fridge key.

That's where I'm stuck, according to the walkthrough, you're supposed to be able to make some cookies with the stuff from the fridge, but I can't seem to get that to work...

Reikosaur

Reputation score

I am personally editing the text file so there's no confusion on what to do right now. I will set it as a new download once I am done.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After completing the game, i skipped too fast at the text after the ending about the unlock.
If im not wrong it reads that the defloration scene is now unlocked after completion in the recollection room but when i went there its empty. I tried to replay it to read the ending text but it dosent show up.
Now im missing the defloration scene.(Top left box in the recollection room)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After completing the game, i skipped too fast at the text after the ending about the unlock.
If im not wrong it reads that the defloration scene is now unlocked after completion in the recollection room but when i went there its empty. I tried to replay it to read the ending text but it dosent show up.
Now im missing the defloration scene.(Top left box in the recollection room)
quit the game, and then reopen it, woala, 3 scene with 3 customs

btw the defloration scene is the 4th, 2nd row

Last edited:

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Head to the poolside bed → check the bedside table with the wooden box → input the colors going clockwise from the top → [Red, Pink, Blue, White, and then Black] → click the center button and "half of the room key" will be available"

when i press center button girls just show question marks and nothing happens, am supost to do something before? (everything in txt fife done)

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Head to the poolside bed → check the bedside table with the wooden box → input the colors going clockwise from the top → [Red, Pink, Blue, White, and then Black] → click the center button and "half of the room key" will be available"

when i press center button girls just show question marks and nothing happens, am supost to do something before? (everything in txt fife done)
The same thing happened to me. I somehow managed to miss the part in the walkthrough to get one of the metal plates, it's behind the tiny waterfall when you're in the pool. You need all three metal plates for it to work.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The same thing happened to me. I somehow managed to miss the part in the walkthrough to get one of the metal plates, it's behind the tiny waterfall when you're in the pool. You need all three metal plates for it to work.
thx :) yep... that was the problem :)

Finance

Reputation score

If you mean the "Bench Press" H-Scene, then you need to put the hexagonal hook screw thing (I dunno what it's called) and put it into the back of the screwdriver by clicking the little magnifying glass next to it then clicking the handle and combining the hook while looking at the hole of the handle. This makes the screwdriver into a socket wrench. Which you can use to take off the wheel of the pulley to use as a weight on the bench press, and take off the bolts of that white box near the door while inside the gym.

If you're asking what to do after that H-scene, then I have no idea.
Thanks

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't set down the step ladder to get things... I click the stepladder, and click the area below what I'm trying to get to, but I get some dialogue sequence, and Nothing happens.

Reikosaur

Reputation score

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't set down the step ladder to get things... I click the stepladder, and click the area below what I'm trying to get to, but I get some dialogue sequence, and Nothing happens.
It's a little finicky, but once you have the screen of the thing you're trying to get, (which is either the chandelier or pulley) you need to put the step ladder down on the bottom right corner. Above the "Go Back" arrow.

MoodWhiplash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That wooden box puzzle was a bitch to figure out.

Explanation:

You need to know that the interior angles of a regular pentagon are 0°, 72°, 144°, 216°, and 288°. From the middle drawer in the bedroom you can see "0 = ???", and since red is the only colour that is three letters long, 0° is red. From the wooden cart with the letters and the positions of the five jars near the pool, you can figure out that 288° corresponds to black. Under the painting of the rock band, you can see "144 = AKTD↓". It's a one-letter shift, which means AKTD = BLUE.

So far:
0° = red
72° =
144° = blue
216° =
288° = black

Here's where the brain bashing begins. You won't find the numbers 72 and 216. The last two clues are the three metal plates and the poem under the toilet lid. The metal plates spell out 「光と影は表裏一体」 or in English, "Light and shadow are two sides of the same coin." White is the opposite of black, so one of the two missing colours is white. I thought it also implied that white would be across from black, but it's a regular pentagon so that wouldn't work. It also turned out that white occupies 216°, which is right next to black. The last clue is almost rage-inducing. The words under the toilet lid say 「冷静と情熱の間には愛がある」 or "Love exists between calmness and passion." Calmness here doesn't refer to blue, but to white. Passion is red. Red and white mix to make pink. Thankfully, purple wasn't an option. At this point we know what all the colours are and the position of three colours.

So now you know why the colours are (from the top) red, pink, blue, white, and black.

For Fuck's Sake

Reputation score
In my version, no matter how I try it the white box won't work and the 5 on the floor won't show so I'm stuck in the first area

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked, bad OP. PM a mod with a good one to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.