What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Your previous link works fine. Mediafire blocks links that have redirected from ULMF so pasting it into the URL bar is necessary.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Did you mean shota instead of loli? I don't remember any loli in this dev's previous games.
No i'm referring to most threads I've opened up, and I think the plant girl in Ambrosia would technically be considered loli...

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Umm. I'm a bit confused. Is it still a demo or full version. When i play it, my version told me its 0.80 though i just play it for an hour

Nevermind... Its still demo/trial..

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Umm. I'm a bit confused. Is it still a demo or full version. When i play it, my version told me its 0.80 though i just play it for an hour

Nevermind... Its still demo/trial..
More specifically a beta, they mentioned on ci-en about how there's still 1/3rd of the event that they haven't and will include in the full trial version.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the dev said anything about release time? Well i didn't see any bug when i play it so i hope they can release it next month

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does the dev said anything about release time? Well i didn't see any bug when i play it so i hope they can release it next month
Are you talking about the release of the actual game or full trial version?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The full version , at least the sale version.

Well i think the latest will be next month from the development team, and hope the dlsite doesn't take inspection too long because there's already beta version .

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Well i think the latest will be next month from the development team, and hope the dlsite doesn't take inspection too long because there's already beta version .
I reckon March is too optimistic. The dev is still working on making the events. It will probably be released just before mid-2020.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Most optimistic window of release would atleast be late April, and don't forget now japan is currently be having a corvis-19 outbreak, so I would reckon that it would be best hope the dev would able to finish in late May to early June. If by then Japan is being safe to go out.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Hmmm seems everyone's guessing full version to be out mid year, I personally think late year due to the fact that they only have beta out right now.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looking forward to it. The creator is great at producing and presenting the H-scenes overall. I hope they also expand on the sex in battle, since the last game's sex merely looped without ending the battle (either in favor of the main character or enemy).

Funny I actually preferred this, but sometimes the scenes went by way too fast, hope they slow the pace of them a little bit this time around.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Update on current progress:
  • Event Implementation 20%
  • Erotic Text 75%
  • Event CG 25%
  • Other Graphics 50%
  • System 90%
  • Map Creation 25%
  • Database 60%
  • Balance Adjustment 30%
More info can be found

pocencer

Reputation score
the first kiss(not in achievement) is too easy to break from the battle, I must protect it and get from molesters.
How far beta can go? Are the lewd points max at 50 in beta and cannot go further?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
the first kiss(not in achievement) is too easy to break from the battle, I must protect it and get from molesters.
How far beta can go? Are the lewd points max at 50 in beta and cannot go further?
Lewd max at 50 for now, and story wise it goes to chapter 2(second boss).

Edit: Also to interject some progress from the creator here, He has written most of the text now (95%) and is working on the Cgs currently with 29 base scenes remaining. (Might be wrong on something here, will go check back on the post later to confirm)

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New progress on the status of the game, check their Ci-en for more info:
  • Event implementation 20%
  • Ero text 95%
  • Event CG 60%
  • Other graphics 50%
  • System 90%
  • Map creation 25%
  • Database 60%
  • Balance adjustment 30%

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
New progress on the status of the game, check their Ci-en for more info:
  • Ero text 95%
  • Event CG 60%
  • Other graphics 50%
  • System 90%
  • Map creation 25%
  • Database 60%
  • Balance adjustment 30%
0 progress on event implementation. This is probably scheduled for Christmas...

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
He aims to be done with the CGs and other art in June, so it could be ready in early Autumn if all goes well. Not anytime soon in any case, no.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Event CG's current progress is at 75% in their latest (contains a lot of image spoilers). Assuming they go at their current pace, they'll probably be done with images before June instead.

Edit: Now it's at 88%, author should most likely be done with it before June.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New progress, CG is pretty much done now, and author is now working on the events, map, and etc event. Author said around summer to winter for release, i'm guessing late fall or early winter for it to be done.
  • Ero text 95%
  • Event CG 95%
  • Other graphics 85%
  • System 90%
  • Map making 25%
  • Database 60%
  • Balance adjustment 30%