What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
I'm not sure what to do against the second(?) boss (the skeleton guy), is there a way to avoid the instakill that brings u straight to the h-scene?

Nvm i got him somehow, used bombs to stun him a couple times during the fight
I just got 80 SP and attacked him with that, which dealt enough damage and then I just spammed the aoe spell which you get at lvl 14.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Bloody hell. 1 GB demo. That's one hell of a price to pay for not needing to install RTP packages.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
im lazy to write it, so replace this on ur js>plugin folder
(or if u want to, copy paste the IgnoreRegExtextbloc string into ur js)

im not testing long enough, so idk if something will broken
Do we know if this works, and doesn't break the latest trial v2?

Edit: I just checked and it *shouldn't* break the game, since it is only changing the cliplogger.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not sure this link is trustworthy....
I am more concerned that the link is locked. I think they forgot to set the link to public before sharing it (which IMO is a retarded default setting decision by Google).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How can I pass chapter 2 boss selekton after killing it I lose too
Like Resa already said, that's the end of the demo. You can keep fighting battles and doing the side quests that keep the conquest value down, but otherwsie there's no further content.

Raiden83

Reputation score
The skulls that fills every day and the game ends when it hits 100. Is there any way to undo it?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
More update from the developer's blog. Mainly more costumes. Also, seems like most of the events are complete, and the Dev is now placing enemies and NPCs on the map.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone can tell me how I finish the bathroom quest and the chikan at the station? First one I dont know if is buged but it do nothing after the scene and the other it say I need something but cant figure. Also, a step by step on how unlock the pc stream video?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone can tell me how I finish the bathroom quest and the chikan at the station? First one I dont know if is buged but it do nothing after the scene and the other it say I need something but cant figure. Also, a step by step on how unlock the pc stream video?
The chikan quest is incomplete. You can't prcoeed further.

As for the PC stream video, I think it automatically unlocks after you do the daily side quests where you fight a bunch of cannon fodders on the street.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
2 more months to go; A bit too hyped for it, gonna play some other games in the meantime.