What's new

[shinachiku-castella] 彼女の媚肉が堕ちるまで / Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts (RJ214280)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anticide

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Typical NTR game.

I'm having an issues loading the game. I've never had an issues running a game ever until now. Anyone have a suggestion on what may be the problem? Every time I run the game, it loads to the main screen then after trying to start a new game the program stops working.

EDIT - After few hours of research, I finally figured out the issues. As it turns out, I needed to install japanese supplemental fonts. FML!

Last edited by a moderator:

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the locked choice?
I can't seem to unlock it no matter what i tried.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh i got it, just look into your recollection menu and do the scene on the 3rd site bottom right, then you get a key ;)

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

FTFY

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just try to look at scene room 3rd page bottom right, but im not getting any key nor i can unlock anything.
im stuck at 94% scene too.
can anyone help pls?

Edit: nvm, i just download 100% savefile from other site. if anyone want it just pm or something.

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright got the Game as well now.
Now just for understanding, do I have different routes or do I just read it through and click on the notification button everytime a heart show up?

Other than that a Synopsis would be great of the Game. Dont get it to hook an anything translationwise.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright got the Game as well now.
Now just for understanding, do I have different routes or do I just read it through and click on the notification button everytime a heart show up?

Other than that a Synopsis would be great of the Game. Dont get it to hook an anything translationwise.
There are different routes (3 I think), but that's determined by choices. Clicking on the notification will show you a short scene through the girl's eyes. After seeing it, you'll sometimes get the choice of viewing the entire scene of what happened. This game was inspired a lot by the VENUS ntr VNs. You can see a lot of their style in it.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the Insight.
Managed to get End 1, now to tackle myself through the Choices.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you go down the other routes, I've only been able to get ending 1.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The 100% is by going to the recollection, go to page 3, and watch both censored scenes...

You know, there are two scenes which are in mosaic thumbnails. Then you will get the key.

Or the lazy way, get the save.dat

Status
Not open for further replies.