What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しなちくかすてぃーら] 琴子ちゃんはちょっと変。 (RJ204916)

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi didn't see a thread about this game. Checked it out and it's pretty good for a casual look. It's a Go to a spot - Dialogue - get scene - next day - repeat. Type of game

You play as a school girl, she rides the train daily to school (runs into one of the many perverts).

You get to choose where to go after school each spot incurs new perverts and new scenes; Library, After school volleyball, Park, and later on just ride home (Train scenes).

The more you go down a branch of scenarios eventually you will double asked if you want to continue thats the committed to this branch ending so definitely save.

I'd give like a 6.7/10

This is my first time actually posting about a game so sorry for any misdeeds. ALSO ITS RPG MV so yea

Also heres my I'm pretty sure full save. Scene Recollection is the last option on Beginning screen.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 琴子ちゃんはちょっと変。 RJ204916

So, is the full save for the trial or a full game? If it is for a full game, where's the link?

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played it and enjoyed it. It's a short game, but even in that time I feel it does the corruption pretty well.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Short and nice, but why only old guys or vagrant ? I mean, she's at school. Why isn't she falling (possibly) to some other student ? :/

OP
DMasta

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, is the full save for the trial or a full game? If it is for a full game, where's the link?
It's for the full game. A bunch of sites have the link. I always go to nyaa for torrents.

But yea agreed its a good short game

Short and nice, but why only old guys or vagrant ? I mean, she's at school. Why isn't she falling (possibly) to some other student ? :/
I don't know lol I thought the same. I thought for sure that it'd be a school gang bang or something. Even the guy that has a crush on you doesn't have his later scenes til one of the endings. Atleast it has good art =)

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cuz that is not the fetish of this game, obviously. This is my kind of fetish and your logic has not place here. Also, title says that she is "a bit strange" so yeah, she is a bit strange.

Last edited:

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks like my kind of thing, for sure. Thanks a lot for the thread, this would have gone way under the radar for me, otherwise.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm not realy sure if this is consider as necroing, but